Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Play Visions: listing of sets, animals and scientific names

Go down 
+39
NMR_Okapi
Birdsage
Numa
WhiteLightning Wolf
sbell
Bowhead Whale
orcagirl26
LorenzoItaly
Tiermann
GoldEagle
phrog
QuollMate
AlopexLagopus
lucky luke
The-Toy-Chest
75senta75
K907
PeGe
bmathison1972
schleich61
Mastiffcat
Duck-Anch-Amun
skysthelimit
jarda
weaselfan93
Wildheart
sphyrna18
STORMnl
quagga
landrover
Joan Milelire
widukind
SommoDracorex
jhudstone
Kikimalou
Roger
SUSANNE
Ana
Froggie
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
QuollMate

QuollMate

Country/State : Denver, Colorado & Prescott, Arizona

Play Visions: listing of sets, animals and scientific names - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Visions: listing of sets, animals and scientific names   Play Visions: listing of sets, animals and scientific names - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 6:49 pm

Kitan has the nudibranches?

My Instagrams:

Personal Page
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/speedbird.concorde
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Play Visions: listing of sets, animals and scientific names   Play Visions: listing of sets, animals and scientific names - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 7:06 pm

QuollMate wrote:

Look here

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Play Visions: listing of sets, animals and scientific names   Play Visions: listing of sets, animals and scientific names - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:19 pm

QuollMate wrote:

Emma... Kitan is not a member, it is a Japanese brand "KITAN CLUB".

I never heard about a PV nudibranchs set confused
Back to top Go down
QuollMate

QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: Play Visions: listing of sets, animals and scientific names   Play Visions: listing of sets, animals and scientific names - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 2:41 am

Oh ok thanks I am so dumb.

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Play Visions: listing of sets, animals and scientific names   Play Visions: listing of sets, animals and scientific names - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 8:16 am

QuollMate wrote:

Why you are dumb??? Knowledge comes with time and experiences.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Play Visions: listing of sets, animals and scientific names   Play Visions: listing of sets, animals and scientific names - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 8:19 am

Also this thread started for undiscovered PV animals (also like K&M), also why not nudibranches

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Play Visions: listing of sets, animals and scientific names   Play Visions: listing of sets, animals and scientific names - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 9:06 am

widukind wrote:
QuollMate wrote:

You are not a dumb Emma Very Happy And knowledge sometimes comes with time and experience Laughing

widukind wrote:
Also this thread started for undiscovered PV animals (also like K&M), also why not nudibranches

It would be great but I never heard of them Wink
Back to top Go down
Froggie

Froggie

Country/State : Potsdam, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Play Visions: listing of sets, animals and scientific names   Play Visions: listing of sets, animals and scientific names - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 9:13 am

I guess it was Jhudstone who mentioned that there would be a set of nudibranches. 
And since he had catalogues of PV once, he probably is right about that.

(same with the also mysterious flea lice and tick set - I never saw even pictures of those but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist... )
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Play Visions: listing of sets, animals and scientific names   Play Visions: listing of sets, animals and scientific names - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:28 am

Of course Wink

By the way, I read again the topic, did I miss something or did we forget the aardvark and pangolin... From which set did they belong ?
Back to top Go down
Froggie

Froggie

Country/State : Potsdam, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Play Visions: listing of sets, animals and scientific names   Play Visions: listing of sets, animals and scientific names - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 4:01 pm

you are right, those still are "orphans".
There might be another african (or national park) set, where also the red forest buffalo belongs to (haven't found a home for it yet, too). Wonder what else would be in a set like that?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Play Visions: listing of sets, animals and scientific names   Play Visions: listing of sets, animals and scientific names - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 5:13 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
widukind wrote:
QuollMate wrote:

You are not a dumb Emma Very Happy And knowledge sometimes comes with time and experience Laughing

widukind wrote:

It would be great but I never heard of them Wink

And new surprises for you now Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Play Visions: listing of sets, animals and scientific names   Play Visions: listing of sets, animals and scientific names - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:10 pm

It´s a shame that we haven´t more informations about this brand and it´s worse still for us, that there aren´t a lot possibilities to buy those lovely figures Sad
Back to top Go down
QuollMate

QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: Play Visions: listing of sets, animals and scientific names   Play Visions: listing of sets, animals and scientific names - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:41 am

Haha yes. Sad

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Play Visions: listing of sets, animals and scientific names   Play Visions: listing of sets, animals and scientific names - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 4:49 pm

Yesterday I have found these frog from PV at an little flea market.
It´s a red eye tree frog from 1998. On one photo you can see it with friends from Schleich and Bullyland.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Play Visions: listing of sets, animals and scientific names   Play Visions: listing of sets, animals and scientific names - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 5:46 pm

Great catch Yvette , if you find on every flea market PV animals how many are to find on the Börse?LaughingLaughing

Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Play Visions: listing of sets, animals and scientific names   Play Visions: listing of sets, animals and scientific names - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:18 pm

Andreas, I noticed, that the PV animals have absolutely no value for the sellers at the flea markets.
I always pay about 2-10 Cent for these nice figurines.
Sellers on flea markets hold these PV´s for worthless animals from China.

But that´s always my chance and my luck!

At the animal stock exchange from MPV there will be the opposite.
Perhaps there are many animals from PV, but collectors knows exactly the value of PV animals for other collectors. So the prices will be very high there.
That´s collector´s  live.

________
Yvette
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Play Visions: listing of sets, animals and scientific names   Play Visions: listing of sets, animals and scientific names - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:22 pm

75senta75 wrote:
Andreas, I noticed, that the PV animals have absolutely no value for the sellers at the flea markets.
I always pay about 2-10 Cent for these nice figurines.
Sellers on flea markets hold these PV´s for worthless animals from China.

But that´s always my chance and my luck!

At the animal stock exchange from MPV there will be the opposite.
Perhaps there are many animals from PV, but collectors knows exactly the value of PV animals for other collectors. So the prices will be very high there.
That´s collector´s  live.

________
Yvette

I think the younger collectors with internet knows that but some older collectors not:D

Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Play Visions: listing of sets, animals and scientific names   Play Visions: listing of sets, animals and scientific names - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:27 pm

You are right.

________
Yvette

QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: Play Visions: listing of sets, animals and scientific names   Play Visions: listing of sets, animals and scientific names - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:27 pm

I am quite young and I am familiar with many companies.
I like PV because they have nice paint,not fragile,and they're durable because I like to play with my collectibles.I am such a child....I try not to get Kaiyodo too often because as nice as they are they break easily. Wink

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Play Visions: listing of sets, animals and scientific names   Play Visions: listing of sets, animals and scientific names - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:29 pm

Emma Yes, I agree with you, especially the colors are very nice!

______
Yvette

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Play Visions: listing of sets, animals and scientific names   Play Visions: listing of sets, animals and scientific names - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:31 pm

You are right Emma, i like PV because they have a lot of very unusual animal species Very Happy

Back to top Go down
QuollMate

QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: Play Visions: listing of sets, animals and scientific names   Play Visions: listing of sets, animals and scientific names - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:59 pm

I know right! Very Happy
I hope it's not weird I play with my animal toys.I play realistic games with them.

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Play Visions: listing of sets, animals and scientific names   Play Visions: listing of sets, animals and scientific names - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:43 pm

Congratulation Yvette Sad(o)): Finding some PV on a french flea market is only a dream drunken
Back to top Go down
QuollMate

QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: Play Visions: listing of sets, animals and scientific names   Play Visions: listing of sets, animals and scientific names - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:52 pm

Haha it is hard.

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Play Visions: listing of sets, animals and scientific names   Play Visions: listing of sets, animals and scientific names - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 5:11 pm

Actually, I am very impressed with the quality of that figure, it is very nice even considering we always should expect the best from PV even they are small. QuollMate wrote:
Great pictures and fantastic find, Yvett! :cheers:I am quite young and I am familiar with many companies.
I like PV because they have nice paint,not fragile,and they're durable because I like to play with my collectibles.I am such a child....I try not to get Kaiyodo too often because as nice as they are they break easily. Wink

Emma, I like a lot your comment. We should never forget how nice is to be a child, not only when we are 13 years old. I would surely accept to play with you as long as you have a PV croc for me. flower Laughing

PostSubject: Re: Play Visions: listing of sets, animals and scientific names   Play Visions: listing of sets, animals and scientific names - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Play Visions: listing of sets, animals and scientific names
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next