Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NEW CHINA animal figures

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

NEW CHINA animal figures Empty
PostSubject: NEW CHINA animal figures   NEW CHINA animal figures EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 7:41 pm

i dont know the brand (made in china). the sculpt is decent and nice (for me), but the paint job could have been better.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Laughing
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHINA animal figures   NEW CHINA animal figures EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 8:01 pm

They are really charming Very Happy

It is a very good idea to show some of these CHINA models.
Of course there is no rule of nature, that it is only the brands that can make nice models Wink

Thankyou for sharing flower

sauroid

sauroid

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHINA animal figures   NEW CHINA animal figures EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 7:06 am

thanks Susanne. i really like them. i havent seen any "made in china" animals that didnt make me snicker out of disdain in a long time so i bought them when i saw them (i just wish the manufacturer made a bit of effort in the paint department). Laughing
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHINA animal figures   NEW CHINA animal figures EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 1:33 pm

Thanks for showing! I have myself some China figures, namely... foxes! Laughing
Sometimes we find very nice surprises among these figures. Anyway we cannot expect too much, mainly in painting from figures that are sold under a very low price. Sometimes in known brands painting are poor when we pay much more for it. Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHINA animal figures   NEW CHINA animal figures EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 7:41 pm

Congratulations!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sauroid

sauroid

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHINA animal figures   NEW CHINA animal figures EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:28 pm

thanks Rogerio and Andreas. :)
Back to top Go down
trevok4

trevok4

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHINA animal figures   NEW CHINA animal figures EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 4:07 pm

wait i have those but i dont know what company made them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHINA animal figures   NEW CHINA animal figures Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW CHINA animal figures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Modern companies :: Unclassified modern companies-
Jump to: