Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where to purchase New Schleich special editions online please

Go down 
+5
SUSANNE
75senta75
schmidtchenschleich
Elros Alvar
Lady S
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady S

Country/State : Uk

Where to purchase New Schleich special editions online please Empty
PostSubject: Where to purchase New Schleich special editions online please   Where to purchase New Schleich special editions online please EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 4:49 pm

I'm living abroad and so far have only found two online shops that stock schleich, one in australia and one in Germany (will not mention names) can anyone please advise where else i should look and how do you find out about special edition's released please? Thank you
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Where to purchase New Schleich special editions online please   Where to purchase New Schleich special editions online please EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 4:51 pm

You can find special editions in Ebay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
schmidtchenschleich

Country/State : Germany NRW

PostSubject: Re: Where to purchase New Schleich special editions online please   Where to purchase New Schleich special editions online please EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 4:56 pm

I`m always astonished where Schleich have fans all over the world.
Best regards to the Arabischen Emiraten.

Last weekend i sold two schleich items to two different collectors to china.
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Where to purchase New Schleich special editions online please   Where to purchase New Schleich special editions online please EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 4:58 pm

Hi, you can find them in EBAY Germany.

Search with these German words, you can choice Wink :

Schleich Sondermodell
Schleich Müller
Schleich Pferd Sondermodell
Schleich Sonderedition
Schleich Pferd Müller

Drache Sondermodell
Drache Müller
Bayala Sondermodell
Bayala Müller

Pferd Marbach Sondermodell
Marbacher Hengstparade Schleich

PostSubject: Re: Where to purchase New Schleich special editions online please   Where to purchase New Schleich special editions online please EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 5:05 pm

Thank you all, looks as if i will have to work out how ebay works! Is it possible to purchase off Toys r us germany and be delivered abroad would anyone know?
Back to top Go down
Lady S

PostSubject: Re: Where to purchase New Schleich special editions online please   Where to purchase New Schleich special editions online please EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 5:07 pm

schmidtchenschleich wrote:
I`m always astonished where Schleich have fans all over the world.
Best regards to the Arabischen Emiraten.

Last weekend i sold two schleich items to two different collectors to china.

Yes a big fan, but a newbie to the wonderful world of Schleich! Do you have a site where you sell i could look at please?
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Where to purchase New Schleich special editions online please   Where to purchase New Schleich special editions online please EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 5:10 pm

Toys R US has only for moment an special dragon.
But the special horses, some other dragons, Bayala you find only by Müller, an shop in Germany.
The horse from "Marbacher Hengstparade" you can get only in Germany.

All you can get on ebay, sometimes members from Germany can help you.

______
Yvette

PostSubject: Re: Where to purchase New Schleich special editions online please   Where to purchase New Schleich special editions online please EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 5:32 pm

Thank you does this muller shop have a link at all please thank you
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Where to purchase New Schleich special editions online please   Where to purchase New Schleich special editions online please EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 6:04 pm

You can buy them only directly in the shop.

PostSubject: Re: Where to purchase New Schleich special editions online please   Where to purchase New Schleich special editions online please EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 6:21 pm

Thank you, I'm finding this very difficult so far! My german is badddddddd!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Where to purchase New Schleich special editions online please   Where to purchase New Schleich special editions online please EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 6:56 pm

Lady S wrote:

Many (Most ?) Germans understand English, - as you can see here in the forum cheers

schleichsammler2008

schleichsammler2008

PostSubject: Re: Where to purchase New Schleich special editions online please   Where to purchase New Schleich special editions online please EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 8:14 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Lady S wrote:

Many (Most ?) Germans understand English, - as you can see here in the forum cheers

Yes thats no problem. I sometimes unsure, if someone can understand my english. Because I can read it well, but not write it! Shocked

Did you know that some special editions (72020 Dragon slayer with fire Dragon) are avaible on Toysrus. But I don't know if they are avaible around the whole world or only in Germany.

Edit: Oh sorry. It was written before, that a few is avaible by Toysrus. I didn't see that.

P.S. The initial release of the key - look at it
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Where to purchase New Schleich special editions online please   Where to purchase New Schleich special editions online please EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 8:35 pm

schleichsammler2008 wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:
Lady S wrote:

Yes thats no problem. I sometimes unsure, if someone can understand my english. Because I can read it well, but not write it! Shocked

Did you know that some special editions (72020 Dragon slayer with fire Dragon) are avaible on Toysrus. But I don't know if they are avaible around the whole world or only in Germany.

Edit: Oh sorry. It was written before, that a few is avaible by Toysrus. I didn't see that.

In spain last year the Toys r us have all the special editions of schleich. Shocked
But in one week all are sold. Sad But I get a lot of them cheers sunny
Back to top Go down
schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Where to purchase New Schleich special editions online please   Where to purchase New Schleich special editions online please EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 2:00 am

Last edited by schleich61 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
Lady S

PostSubject: Re: Where to purchase New Schleich special editions online please   Where to purchase New Schleich special editions online please EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 3:15 am

One of the problems i have come up against is that many sellers on Ebay will not sell to a PO box address or world wide, sure there is a way around this but just figuring it out.

I see on Ebay there is a seller who seems to have a lot of specials from Slovenia, has anyone bought from this seller?
Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Where to purchase New Schleich special editions online please   Where to purchase New Schleich special editions online please EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 4:48 pm

Lady S wrote:
One of the problems i have come up against is that many sellers on Ebay will not sell to a PO box address or world wide, sure there is a way around this but just figuring it out.

I see on Ebay there is a seller who seems to have a lot of specials from Slovenia, has anyone bought from this seller?
No, but the past two years i have noticed the seller form slovnia scratch but he sells for ok prices but good products, i want to know how he/she gets them so quick scratch maybe sends emails to Schleich to buy a load of special editions? Wink Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

my website link is at the bottom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schleich-c.webs.com
AlienMantis

AlienMantis

Country/State : Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Where to purchase New Schleich special editions online please   Where to purchase New Schleich special editions online please EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 5:03 pm

The Muller is strong with us Razz

I think we have most of the special editions in our stores for normal prices.

schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Where to purchase New Schleich special editions online please   Where to purchase New Schleich special editions online please EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:21 pm

Lady S wrote:

E-collectiblez? He's very expensive for Buy-It-Now items. However, he now auctions quite a few items, and there are good deals to be had there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where to purchase New Schleich special editions online please   Where to purchase New Schleich special editions online please Empty

Back to top Go down

Where to purchase New Schleich special editions online please
Page 1 of 1