Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Wolf and Roebuck

Go down 
AuthorMessage
castlerigg

castlerigg

Country/State : UK

Wolf and Roebuck Empty
PostSubject: Wolf and Roebuck   Wolf and Roebuck EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 8:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Two very damaged animals arrived today.

The Roebuck is later, smaller-scale Lineol. Once, he would have looked like the buck in this picture.

The Wolf is from Pfeiffer's Tipple-Topple range. Once, he would have looked like the Wolf on the right. in this picture.

Now Lesley will start to repair them!

Sue & Lesley
castlerigg

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Wolf and Roebuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf and Roebuck   Wolf and Roebuck EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 8:31 pm

Ohh, lucky, lucky little critters to have come to the best place on earth.
I am sure you will feed them lots of vitamins and love....and a bit of paint and such Wink

I am very exited to see how they end up looking cheers

Thankyou for showing these beauties flower

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Wolf and Roebuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf and Roebuck   Wolf and Roebuck EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 1:10 am

It will be exciting if we have the chance of following Lesley work! As Susanne says, it is always great when a old Vintage and damaged figure find the perfect hands to save it and bring back all its glory. flower
Curious, I'm almost sure that this is a Siberian roe deer what is not very unusual but I may be wrong. Good luck for Lesley's work and congratulations, mainly deer is very nice. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

Wolf and Roebuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf and Roebuck   Wolf and Roebuck EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 1:32 am

It is great to see the models you are saving, your veterinary collection is a great hospital for those broken treasures. I admire you a lot !

scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

Wolf and Roebuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf and Roebuck   Wolf and Roebuck EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 3:57 am

Please keep us updated with pictures! I can hardly wait to see the results!

Thank you Sue and Lesley! It really is always so satisfying and enjoyable when you post.
Back to top Go down
castlerigg

castlerigg

Country/State : UK

Wolf and Roebuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf and Roebuck   Wolf and Roebuck EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:57 am

Thank you, everyone!

Roger: I think the sculptor may have worked from a photograph of a Siberian Roe. Also, some Siberian Roe were imported into Germany to "improve" the antlers of the local stock for hunting trophies, so the sculptor may have seen them in life.

Where I live, Austrian Roebuck were imported in the late 1800's for the same reason.

Lesley.

Castlerigg.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Wolf and Roebuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf and Roebuck   Wolf and Roebuck EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 4:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Thank you, everyone!

Roger: I think the sculptor may have worked from a photograph of a Siberian Roe. Also, some Siberian Roe were imported into Germany to "improve" the antlers of the local stock for hunting trophies, so the sculptor may have seen them in life.

Where I live, Austrian Roebuck were imported in the late 1800's for the same reason.

Lesley.

Castlerigg.

That's very interesting althoug the reason is not the best! Laughing Poor roe deers. If I was one of them I'd loved to have small antlers! :reindeer:

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

Wolf and Roebuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf and Roebuck   Wolf and Roebuck EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 pm

That's great to see these figures in ideal place for recovery. I can't wait to see them healthy after the operation Very Happy

That's very interesting althoug the reason is not the best! Laughing Poor roe deers. If I was one of them I'd loved to have small antlers! :reindeer:

Yes, small antlers would protect Your head from finishing as a decoration on someone's living room wall, perhaps Rolling Eyes Shocked Shocked Shocked

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

Wolf and Roebuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf and Roebuck   Wolf and Roebuck EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 4:24 pm

That's great to see these figures in ideal place for recovery. I can't wait to see them healthy after the operation Very Happy

Yes, small antlers would protect Your head from finishing as a decoration on someone's living room wall, perhaps Rolling Eyes Shocked Shocked Shocked

Laughing pale Very Happy
Thanks, that's very kind from you! Laughing :reindeer:
My problem is that ladies love my skin. affraid alien Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

Wolf and Roebuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf and Roebuck   Wolf and Roebuck EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 6:21 pm

Laughing pale Very Happy

affraid affraid affraid
But not only when such bags and shoes are fashionable? Shocked pale scratch Razz

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

Wolf and Roebuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf and Roebuck   Wolf and Roebuck EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:18 pm

Laughing pale Very Happy

affraid affraid affraid
But not only when such bags and shoes are fashionable? Shocked pale scratch Razz

Laughing Laughing
Yes, I always suspect when they approach! Rolling Eyes affraid affraid albino Wink

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Wolf and Roebuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf and Roebuck   Wolf and Roebuck EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:59 am

Big congrats Sue and Lesley!!! cheers cheers cheers

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

Wolf and Roebuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf and Roebuck   Wolf and Roebuck EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 3:15 am

Another pair of critters that camer to the right place for saving their lives! cheers Congrats!

Wolf and Roebuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf and Roebuck   Wolf and Roebuck Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolf and Roebuck
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Vintage Companies (Plastic, rubber, lead, composition, masse...) :: LINEOL - ELASTOLIN and German companies-
Jump to: