Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

INFO ABOUT ANIMALS'S SIZE OF SCIENCE & NATURE

Go down 
+5
widukind
Roger
bojan
SUSANNE
LukaLeon085
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

INFO ABOUT  ANIMALS'S SIZE OF SCIENCE & NATURE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: INFO ABOUT ANIMALS'S SIZE OF SCIENCE & NATURE   INFO ABOUT  ANIMALS'S SIZE OF SCIENCE & NATURE - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 2:40 pm

Oh ups :O even didn't recognice the whestie Very Happy Ok I think I will buy it Razz
Back to top Go down
QuollMate

QuollMate

Country/State : Denver, Colorado & Prescott, Arizona

INFO ABOUT  ANIMALS'S SIZE OF SCIENCE & NATURE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: INFO ABOUT ANIMALS'S SIZE OF SCIENCE & NATURE   INFO ABOUT  ANIMALS'S SIZE OF SCIENCE & NATURE - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 1:05 am

I have found these figures to be on the larger end of small plastic animals. Sorry this isn't super helpful, but they're roughly 3-4 inches in size. I have some of their birds...

My Instagrams:

Personal Page
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/speedbird.concorde

INFO ABOUT ANIMALS'S SIZE OF SCIENCE & NATURE
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2