Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

CollectA 2013 with pics !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 with pics !   Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:29 pm

My new favourite of the big brands sunny sunny sunny

Country/State : Brasil

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 with pics !   Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:32 pm

Collecta's been my favorite for a couple of years. They've got a daring talent.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
My new favourite of the big brands sunny sunny sunny

Even the saints have been known to employ comedy to ridicule the enemies of the faith. For example, when the pagans plunged Saint Maurus into the boiling water, he complained that his bath was cold. The Sultan put his hand in and scalded himself. William de Baskerville.
Back to top Go down
Seijun

Country/State : USA, OR

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 with pics !   Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:28 pm

I would like to see someone customize the bairds to look like a brazillian. It would probably be very easy!
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 with pics !   Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:32 pm

...Yeah for present CollectA is best of all! Wink But what would say Mojo Fun soon? Laughing Laughing Laughing Young brands are the leaders now? scratch cheers

Country/State : London, UK

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 with pics !   Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:33 pm

As has already been announced Mojo are releasing a Brazilian Tapir's. With A baird's from CollectA and a Malayan from Schleich, Safari and Papo all that is missing is a Mountain Tapir.
Back to top Go down
ze_neto

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 with pics !   Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:35 pm

I don't like Bullyland that much; when I begun collecting Schleich was like a dream come true, but it didn't last (last year I didn't buy not even one of their models). Safari makes classic miniatures, but they lack diversity. Collecta and Mojo are showing courage, the firt one for a few years in a role, so it is my favorite.
...Yeah for present CollectA is best of all! Wink But what would say Mojo Fun soon? Laughing Laughing Laughing Young brands are the liders now? scratch cheers

Even the saints have been known to employ comedy to ridicule the enemies of the faith. For example, when the pagans plunged Saint Maurus into the boiling water, he complained that his bath was cold. The Sultan put his hand in and scalded himself. William de Baskerville.
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 with pics !   Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:00 pm

...Yeah for present CollectA is best of all! Wink But what would say Mojo Fun soon? Laughing Laughing Laughing Young brands are the leaders now? scratch cheers

Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)):
Back to top Go down
Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 with pics !   Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:43 am

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked to repeat:
Holy stoat on a horse - Collecta's done it again. cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
this paint job is fantastic! the muzzle!!!

i can't get over the Maned Wolf! they are such, erm, unusually proportioned animals that even in real life they can seem "wrong", but this guy is fantastic!!!

now if only they will re-do their sheep... Rolling Eyes Laughing

Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Collecta for the courage to bring out such excellent species!

Numaan, there's a tack and feed store that is a major source for Breyers and Schleich in so cal, and i bet they'd be interested in carrying Collecta too, any idea how to put them in contact with a distributor?

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:34 am

I truly like the head sculpt of the Przewalski horse very much! Hopefully, they will correct the body sculpt proportions before it is released!
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 with pics !   Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:22 pm

...The almost ALL CollectA models 2013 (and as 2012) are in my wishlist exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation bounce bounce bounce bounce cheers

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 with pics !   Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:51 pm

Mangalarga wrote:
Przewalski horse has a ridiculously short body and neck! Shocked
Just compare these photos:

Why, Collecta, WHY? It could be such an awesome model...
I was hoping to but Collecta's Przewalski horse and just to repaint it, but this model requires some serious resculpting :/

Other than that, the new models look great!

Notice that his head is turned to his left, I think that the neck looks shortened because of that and somebody took picture with such a light that there is no shade on the neck. It might be just an optical illusion.
Back to top Go down
Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 with pics !   Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:00 pm

Notice that his head is turned to his left, I think that the neck looks shortened because of that and somebody took picture with such a light that there is no shade on the neck. It might be just an optical illusion.
It's true in the case of the neck (and I really hope it is so), but for 99,999% not in the case of the body, unfortunately...
Ah well, at least I will have an opportunity to practice lengthening the body of a model horse! Cool *sings "Always look on the bright side of life"* drunken

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 with pics !   Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:10 pm

Also the picture is probably a little from top what explains the weird position of the eye and nostril! scratch
The Nayab sheep is also optically illusive once I already had it in my hands and I can warrant it is much worse than in Torben's picture.... I hope Sheepgirl is not reading.... affraid affraid

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:12 pm

I think the pose is cool. It would have been great of they made another in similar pose(Like the two different posed 12' Sables they produced), to display them in play/sparring session.
Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:57 am

Just happened to notice that I think the body is just a bit to short in length. As mentioned before, it would be cool for CollectA to fix the proportions(If not to late before it's released) and to make another similar position with mouth opened.
Back to top Go down
posttenebraslux

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 with pics !   Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:50 am

Based on what has been revealed so far, and taking into account the direction Collecta seems to be taking with rare and endangered animals, I would like to make a prediction. I am going to predict that one of the remaining animals that Collecta will be releasing this year will be an Amur Leopard. It fits the bill of being rare and endangered. And considering that there is bound to be at least one big cat in the line up, I'm thinking this will be the one. Maybe I'm wrong, but I guess we'll see soon enough!
Back to top Go down
Steve170

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 with pics !   Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:41 pm

Based on what has been revealed so far, and taking into account the direction Collecta seems to be taking with rare and endangered animals, I would like to make a prediction. I am going to predict that one of the remaining animals that Collecta will be releasing this year will be an Amur Leopard. It fits the bill of being rare and endangered. And considering that there is bound to be at least one big cat in the line up, I'm thinking this will be the one. Maybe I'm wrong, but I guess we'll see soon enough!

An Amur leopard would be brilliant!

Steve170

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 with pics !   Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:42 pm

The blackbuck and maned wolf are brilliant.

I love CollectA and their different species.

posttenebraslux

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 with pics !   Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:15 pm

An Amur leopard would be brilliant![/quote]

Yeah, and I think it would be a very appealing species for Collecta from a business standpoint since it is a rare and desired subspecies for collectors, yet it looks enough like a normal leopard that any child who is unfamiliar with the Amur subspecies would not notice the difference. Or, in other words, it is a species that should have the widest possible appeal. Which is something that I can gaurantee Collecta would take into consideration.
Back to top Go down
SommoDracorex

Country/State : Italia

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 with pics !   Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:17 pm

AAAAAAAFGF cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My predictions were correct! I thought both Tortoise and River Dolphin! cheers

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 with pics !   Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:26 pm

I must confess I'm quite impressed with species choices. Many of them were on top of my wish list and although some of them doesn't look very nice in pictures, I know they are still being finished and probably will look better than in these pictures. :)
While with Schleich we collect always the same animals, with CollectA we have a overview of the wonderful fauna that this Planet can give us. I honestly hope this strategy doesn't turn dangerous to the brand once, although these range is 10 times better than Schleich the enthusiasm continues on other side of the barricade.
I am very happy with all these releases, from all ungulates, canids and sea life and I can warrant that we don't need obscure brands to find unusual species. Knowing what Mojo is also launching, other unusual creatures, it makes me wish that these 2 brands can be successful enough to continue giving us the real enthusiasm of collecting animal figures because Nature is much more interesting than fantasy. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ze_neto

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 with pics !   Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:09 am

Guys, now its official: Collecta posted 2013 collection on Facebook.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 with pics !   Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:29 pm

And now we should pretend we didn't see them yesterday? And our already posted comments being removed? Should we just act surprised or...? Sorry, I don't like censorship!

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 with pics !   Today at 2:49 pm

Back to top Go down

CollectA 2013 with pics !
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5