Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Look what I found ! Other 2013 horses pics

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Pluisje1998

Country/State : Belgium

PostSubject: Look what I found ! Other 2013 horses pics   Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:55 pm

The other 2013 horses (I'm sorry I don't have the wildlife Sad )

Shire Foal
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shire Mare

Shire Stallion

Lippizaner Foal

Lippizaner Mare

Haflinger Mare

Appaloosa Foal

Appaloosa Stallion

Appaloosa Mare

The ones we already know are

Fell Pony Mare
Fell Pony Foal
Fell pony Stallion
Hannoverian Mare
Hannoverian Foal

Byeee
Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found ! Other 2013 horses pics   Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:06 pm

silent silent silent silent how.. silent silent Thankyou so much for sharing! cheers they look amazing, they all look amazing, especially the shire foal, Appaloosa Stallion and mare. this year they look very detailed and finally new postitions, but no swishing tails susanne Crying or Very sad Laughing where did you find them? scratch

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

my website link is at the bottom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schleich-c.webs.com
Pluisje1998

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found ! Other 2013 horses pics   Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:10 pm

I found them on a dutch social media site where's a big community of schleich lovers.
First I supposed they got them from STS but when I went here to look for them they weren't here so I decided to share them with you :)
Back to top Go down
JackyLovertjex

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found ! Other 2013 horses pics   Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:16 pm

The shire stallion is stunning, I LOVE the running pose.

But all those braids silent And the appy mare is almost the same mold as the paint mare - I hate that mold..
I'm a bit sad, I like the braids of the haflinger though. But the lippizaner.. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found ! Other 2013 horses pics   Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:17 pm

So, that's how Shire horses should look... Rolling Eyes Shocked

Pluisje1998

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found ! Other 2013 horses pics   Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
The shire stallion is stunning, I LOVE the running pose.

But all those braids silent And the appy mare is almost the same mold as the paint mare - I hate that mold..
I'm a bit sad, I like the braids of the haflinger though. But the lippizaner.. Crying or Very sad
You're absolutly right, I love the haflinger mare with braids but the other ones would look better without

Yes I love the Shire Stallion.
Altough I don't really like the mare, don't know why..
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found ! Other 2013 horses pics   Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:25 pm

Oh my heck! I love the shire stallion and colt, the appaloosas and a few others. I am still not sure I like the braided manes and tails, They aren't bad, but I would rather a natural flowing/laying down mane and tail. But I do like them! At least this year, this is only my opinion, that they have some truly stunning models, especially that shire stallion!
Back to top Go down
JackyLovertjex

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found ! Other 2013 horses pics   Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:27 pm

Oh my heck! I love the shire stallion and colt, the appaloosas and a few others. I am still not sure I like the braided manes and tails, They aren't bad, but I would rather a natural flowing/laying down mane and tail. But I do like them! At least this year, this is only my opinion, that they have some truly stunning models, especially that shire stallion!
That's really true! Very Happy

I like the fact that they just do not only standing horses this year, so much different poses! I really like this! Sad(o)):
Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found ! Other 2013 horses pics   Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:31 pm

here are the others:

and also i mentioned a few weeks ago these poses would look great:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

my website link is at the bottom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Taylcoel on Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gogo1004

Country/State : croatia

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found ! Other 2013 horses pics   Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:43 pm

the shires are awesome i cant wait for the new horses :)
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found ! Other 2013 horses pics   Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:44 pm

Quick Taycoel! I can't see them! Sad No
Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found ! Other 2013 horses pics   Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:45 pm

Quick Taycoel! I can't see them! Sad No
ok, to big or small? Wink

Back to top Go down
Pluisje1998

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found ! Other 2013 horses pics   Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:46 pm

Wow, Taylcoel.
Looks like Schleich listened to you Very Happy

I can see them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found ! Other 2013 horses pics   Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:47 pm

Anybody sees proportions heads/bodies?

Taylcoel

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found ! Other 2013 horses pics   Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:47 pm

Wow, Taylcoel.
Looks like Schleich listened to you Very Happy

I can see them Very Happy
sorry, but i did not post this topic or the pics :)
Laughing Laughing got the wrong understanding Laughing Laughing lol! clown geek

Last edited by Taylcoel on Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pluisje1998

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found ! Other 2013 horses pics   Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:49 pm

I did but, the site where I found them I said it and they got totally mad so I decided to shut up about it silent

@Taylcoel

Then i'm sorry Laughing
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found ! Other 2013 horses pics   Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:55 pm

Oh I see them now. I thought you meant that you found some more new pics. Sorry. Embarassed I think the contrast between the shire mare and stallion is sort of comical. The stallion you see a truly powerful horse, who is thundering down a grassy slope, then you scroll up again, and here you have a petty, white almost barbie looking horse. Laughing I do not think the sculpt is bad, just that they really romanticized her for kids, I wish they would have done a different color, and lost the bow on her tail, but oh well. I really like the appaloosa family too. The colt for them is in a nice pose, and his head kind of looks really similar to the tenessee walker colt. I like the halflinger mare too. I feel the braids on the Lipizanner are a little over the top, and kind of look strange to me. But again, this is just my opinion. :)
Back to top Go down
JackyLovertjex

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found ! Other 2013 horses pics   Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:06 am

Yes, the head of the appaloosa looks pretty small and short compared to the body or compared to irl appy's. (based on the picture that taylcoel send)
But, appaloosa doesn't have to be a certain breed, it can also be a color, so it's hard to find a good reference picture where we can base at.

Look at this;
Heavy, almost as heavy and muscular as a quarter.

This looks nearly like it, but the head is to 'rough', it's almost like a 'ramshead', on the picture of the real appy, you clearly see a pretty fine had with big cheeks.
Also the legs are too thick - but that's a common problem of schleich the past few years.

The shire looks fine in proportion - from this picture - head might be little bit smaller to get it in a perfect proportion, but oh wel, I think this mold is well done :)

The shire mare looks a bit based on this picture
The head light be a little too big for the body

The lippizaner mare looks fine in proportion to me, legs might be a little too thick again though, same as the foal

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found ! Other 2013 horses pics   Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:11 am

So, that's how Shire horses should look... Rolling Eyes Shocked

pale pale pale
A shire with a PINK ribbon in a braided tail ( cut short, too affraid ) Shocked Shocked

This is the end ! What a Face
I will NOT collect Schleich any more Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad

animallover4jesus

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found ! Other 2013 horses pics   Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:17 am

Yay! Pictures! cheers cheers But the Shire mare makes me so sad.... No The old one has much more charm to her then the new one Crying or Very sad But the Stallion is very nice! :) And what's up with all the braids this year? One or two models with braids are enough! IMHO....

Job 39:19-24
“Do you give the horse its strength
or clothe its neck with a flowing mane?
Do you make it leap like a locust,
striking terror with its proud snorting?
It paws fiercely, rejoicing in its strength,
and charges into the fray.
It laughs at fear, afraid of nothing;
it does not shy away from the sword.
The quiver rattles against its side,
along with the flashing spear and lance.
In frenzied excitement it eats up the ground;
it cannot stand still when the trumpet sounds.
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found ! Other 2013 horses pics   Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:19 am

Anyway, the Shire stallion is beautiful!!

Kristie

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found ! Other 2013 horses pics   Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:02 am

I don't like any of the horses EXCEPT for the Shire mare. Embarassed

I know she's an awful Shire, way too narrow in the chest and all, but darn she's otherwise cute! (she makes a nice generic cob) And so far the only Schleich to make my wishlist for 2013.

-KRistie
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found ! Other 2013 horses pics   Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:35 am

I do not think the sculpt is bad, just that they really romanticized her for kids, ... I feel the braids on the Lipizanner are a little over the top, and kind of look strange to me. But again, this is just my opinion.

This pretty much captures my own views. Some of these sculpts are kind of interesting, but they do romanticize many of their figures. The braids, I have to admit, are kind of horrifying me. The only ones of this batch I may consider getting are appaloosas. I kind of like the foal and stallion, from what I can see. But even so, they aren't wowing me. It's been a while since I've bought a Schleich horse. (I still love the older ones.) In 2012, the only newly released horses I bought were collectA, and I have mixed feelings about that line as well.

It's very cool to see some pictures though! Thanks to Angeliek, the original poster!

Back to top Go down
bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found ! Other 2013 horses pics   Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:15 am

The only good thing about these horses is that some of them just don't stand there, they're actually doing something.

What did they do to our national symbol the Lipizzaner? They've gone completely mad! I only wish that the new buyer of the company makes things right otherwise I'm done with Schleich!

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found ! Other 2013 horses pics   Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:26 am

Well, I don't like them at all. Notice the shape of heads - they look almost the same on every horse. Shire mare is too cute, it looks like a candy Rolling Eyes . Lippizaner is just ugly silent .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found ! Other 2013 horses pics   Today at 5:39 pm

Back to top Go down

Look what I found ! Other 2013 horses pics
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next