Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

Look what I found ! Other 2013 horses pics

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
gogo1004

Country/State : croatia

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found ! Other 2013 horses pics   Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:32 am

Lipizzaner is the only one i dont like i was at a lipizzaner parade
last week and they are so beautiful so im really angry with this horse he was one of my favorites but now im disapointed
Back to top Go down
MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found ! Other 2013 horses pics   Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:44 am

Oh... and now I´m sad... Shire horses are my favorite breed but and old ones were unique. Stallion is fantastic, foal is good but mare?? EW! She is missing Barbie doll on her back Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Other horses are good but... nothing special Sad Schleich is losing it... big time! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
http://my photos http://dixieboy.rajce.idnes.cz/
SchleichHorsesForever

Country/State : The Netherlands/Drenthe

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found ! Other 2013 horses pics   Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Anybody sees proportions heads/bodies?

I did but, the site where I found them I said it and they got totally mad so I decided to shut up about it silent

We asked you to stop with comments because they were like: 'Ugly' 'Don't like that one' 'I'm not going to buy this' 'How horrible those braids!' But we were so happy that we finally found them that it almost ruined our happiness...

This is the place to discuss the models seriously, not on social media Wink

Back to top Go down
http://www.everyoneweb.com/equiartrepainting
Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found ! Other 2013 horses pics   Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:59 am

CollectA goes up and Schleich goes down guys.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found ! Other 2013 horses pics   Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:50 am

CollectA goes up and Schleich goes down guys.

That ios SO true Crying or Very sad

bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found ! Other 2013 horses pics   Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:15 am

I was at the Lipica stables last year, the home of the Lipizzaner and among others took this photo:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now tell me, what the hell happened to Schleich's sculptors?

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found ! Other 2013 horses pics   Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:27 pm

YESSSS cheers

That is a REAL lippizzaner Sad(o)):

Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found ! Other 2013 horses pics   Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:42 pm

I think Shire mare was supposed to look like horses of this breed prepared for shows, just without this ornament in the mane:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], on Flickr

But what's the result, I think everyone can see it...

Lipizzaner mare is missing her forelock! It should be left intact or be braided too in such "hairstyle". And in her case it looks as if it was shaved! Shocked

Not to mentioned those completely messed up proportions or anatomical flaws! Mad They're even worse than I expected - I didn't know it was possible!

I don't mind models with braided manes, I do appreciate the idea (but only the idea in this case...), there are some really beautiful models with various braids, and they don't look funny or weird. Problem is that braids on Schleich horses don't look good. The new lipizzaner mare could have been the exception (braid-wise) but they messed her up with the lack of forelock.

I wasn't expecting miracles, but that's far worse that what I expected. And to think horses is one of their most popular ones, if not the most popular one. Where's the logic and common sense?

Dear Schleich, seriously, change your horse sculptor or send him to some lessons - you're loosing clients and ridicule yourselves as a "serious" company..

EDIT: I'm just hoping that new dogs will be pretty decent.

EDIT2:
So, that's how Shire horses should look... Rolling Eyes Shocked

pale pale pale
A shire with a PINK ribbon in a braided tail ( cut short, too affraid ) Shocked Shocked

This is the end ! What a Face
I will NOT collect Schleich any more Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad
This tail doesn't look docked to me (if that's what you mean), just braided tightly. Better that than shaved tail (not to mention docking):
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], on Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found ! Other 2013 horses pics   Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:07 pm

It's great to see some pictures cheers And I do agree that schleich is overdoing braids Sad
I actually do like the shire foal But I have some doubts about the mare and the stallion. It's nice to see that schleich makes their models more active but they could use a better anatomy book Wink The mare is not that bad, it's only not a real shire. I think the she makes a good customizing model, just looking at her makes me want to grab my clay, pencils and paints.
I'm going to say anything about the Lipizzaner only that it is definitely NOT on my wishlist. The Halflinger is just an other halflinger in the history of schleich, nothing new. It's a bit hard to judge by the small picture/the angle scratch the color seems nice... The appaloosa foal isn't that bad if it wasn't for the hooves. I don't like them they seem to be stuck to the ground scratch or is it just me confused IMHO the appaloosa stallion is better much than the foal and it comes more close the the older schleich horses (with older I mean before 2010) I think. There is a possibility that I will buy this model. The mare is not that bad but also not that good. I have to agree that it looks like the mould of the 2012 paint mare which I don't like at all but this mare a slightly better version of that model, though IMHO the tail is too boring clown

I think schleich is getting way too close to 'Toy company' instead of 'animal replica manufacturer'
Please schleich, you could make nice models in the past, why can't you do that now when all the tools are so much better?

http://www.little-dandelion-studio.blogspot.com
Deseo

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found ! Other 2013 horses pics   Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:38 pm

Thank you for sharing these pics cheers

I like the shire stallion. He looks cool and that pose is nice. I need to see him in real Very Happy

JackyLovertjex

Country/State : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found ! Other 2013 horses pics   Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:41 pm

I'm also thinking to stop collecting Schleich, it costs too much money, it isn't almost worth it anymore. Maybe i'll buy the ones that I like (I normally just buy them all, wether i like them or not, just to keep my collection up-to-date) It's getting a little bit too much for me, I would love to spend my money on stuff that I need, or want for my horses.

I might focus more on the CollectA horses, they look great in my opinion, I want to see them irl before I judge though.
Back to top Go down
schleichsammler2008

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found ! Other 2013 horses pics   Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:00 pm

I can't wait to get the horses! They are GREAT, GREAT, GREAT! cheers cheers cheers cheers

P.S. The initial release of the key - look at it
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found ! Other 2013 horses pics   Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:01 pm

Okayyyy Rolling Eyes Laughing

trevok4

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found ! Other 2013 horses pics   Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:21 pm

Wow, Taylcoel.
Looks like Schleich listened to you Very Happy

I can see them Very Happy

what are they i cant see them
Back to top Go down
Haybale Farm

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found ! Other 2013 horses pics   Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:57 pm

Aren't both the appaloosa stallion and mare the same molds as the pintos? scratch

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found ! Other 2013 horses pics   Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:09 pm

No, look at the rear hoofs

Bongo

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found ! Other 2013 horses pics   Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:17 pm

Judging onyl by the pcitures, it looks like Schleich has reached the bottom of the hole-the worst Schleich Hores ever ! That's it- they look like Toy Horses for little kiddie girls.....More worse than the 2012 horses....Schleich can give them as agimmik to a Teenager horse comic magazine...

So, if the wild animals are the same quality, I'm afraid, it will be the case, it could mean the end of my Schleich Collection. Instead of Schleich, maybe I start to collect Mojo and Collecta they make now much better Horses than Schleich.
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found ! Other 2013 horses pics   Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:29 pm

Wow, i love all. But the Shire wow, affraid Cool cheers sunny
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found ! Other 2013 horses pics   Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I remmenber that pic the horse looks great and schleich make that horse cheers sunny Laughing Sad(o)):
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found ! Other 2013 horses pics   Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:49 pm

Álvaro/schleich wrote:

I remmenber that pic the horse looks great and schleich make that horse cheers sunny Laughing Sad(o)):
Yes, Schleich made 100% of that horse and 130% of horse's head Laughing

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found ! Other 2013 horses pics   Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:52 pm

Álvaro/schleich wrote:

Yes, Schleich made 100% of that horse and 130% of horse's head Laughing
Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found ! Other 2013 horses pics   Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:54 pm

Oh... and now I´m sad... Shire horses are my favorite breed but and old ones were unique. Stallion is fantastic, foal is good but mare?? EW! She is missing Barbie doll on her back Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Other horses are good but... nothing special Sad Schleich is losing it... big time! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

...I,m agree... What happend with Schleich,s mares? scratch scratch scratch Rolling Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found ! Other 2013 horses pics   Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:00 pm

Shire Mare
This models is good :) but that brained hair with pink ribbons Evil or Very Mad
yes is like a Barbie horse Laughing Laughing
Shire Stallion

That is a good horse realistic and beautiful, like the Brave horse Cool cheers

Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found ! Other 2013 horses pics   Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:11 pm

Cannot say I'm impressed so much.
The only horses I want to add to my collection are appaloosas, as soon as I'm an appaloosa fan. Though I don't like the foal and the mare.

It seem the new Schleich horses (from the last 3 or 4 years) have some lack of molds (Lippi foal and Appi mare are too familiar, aren't they?) and too cartoonish- just look at the Shire are and foal Rolling Eyes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
SyLoBe

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found ! Other 2013 horses pics   Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:16 pm

Very cute! And braids!

NOOOOOOOOOO! Crying or Very sad What the hell is Schleich doing with their horses? Evil or Very Mad

The Shire foal has massive ears; the Shire mare has cute Welsh head and 2 yo filly body; the Shire stallion has big head; the Lippi foal has braided mane (a foal with braided mane... Suspect ); the Lippi mare has Akhal Teke eyes and braided mane and, oh surprise, she´s gray; the Haflie mare has too long face and braided mane; the appy foal looks like having strange hooves, specially the front right one; the appy stallion has (sorry Susanne) Papos´ muzzle; and the appy mare is the worst mould Schleich has ever done.

All this said... I admit I still like them, so I will buy them. Of course my Shire mare won´t be a mature one, she´ll be a 2 yo filly.

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look what I found ! Other 2013 horses pics   Today at 2:41 pm

Back to top Go down

Look what I found ! Other 2013 horses pics
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next