Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Building

Go down 
+42
resti
pm64
Soki
Master_Cat
xfoxx
scot(t)
Tylosaurus
Mastiffcat
Tiermann
75senta75
schleich61
lucky luke
Gabe
SyLoBe
Bernyto
incha
twilighter
atabini
Roger
landrover
widukind
skysthelimit
Rio
cheyenna
Kristie
zbyszek
remowshake
ken yeo
Kikimalou
remrock02
Philter4
WILLYBACOMAN
stecal
SUSANNE
MartinH
Kiryuha
Wildheart
HKHollinstone
Suebeedo
Nova
Sergey
aandmkw
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

My Building - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 5:07 pm

It's awesome Amy!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
remrock02

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 5:22 pm

Your building is fantastic. Your sea life display is wonderful too!! I bet it is alot of work but very rewarding. Keep up the great work!!! I can't wait to see more photos as it progresses. Larry
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 5:23 pm

WOW !!!!
I just LOVE it !
( and easier to keep than a nano reef ) Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 5:25 pm

Thanks Harriet, Larry and Susanne. I am glad you enjoyed the photos. It should be a lot easier to keep clean, especially when I put a piece of glass in there to protect them from dust. I hope to do some more work in there today.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:11 pm

Fantastic tank Amy cheers

I wish I will be able to do something like that before 2011. It's really great ! thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stecal

stecal

Country/State : dorset england

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:25 pm

looking good amy
steve
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collections/by/stecal
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 5:40 am

You created a very beautifull enviroment for those marine-creatures Amy! queen
Great job! :)

aandmkw

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 4:11 pm

Thanks Christophe, Steve and Willy. I am glad you enjoyed this display. I hope to be able to do another display soon. I have been busy rearranging and moving stuff out to my building. Now I am on stand still due to rearranging things in the house since our tv went out and we are going to have to get another one and I have to reorganzie what I have messed up in there before Thanksgiving.
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 4:37 pm

... affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
I want to make the same "Sea Life display"!!! This is beauty, Amy!!! cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
aandmkw

aandmkw

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:21 pm

Thanks Sergey. Glad you like it. It was really fun to make.
Back to top Go down
Nova

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 10:32 pm

Wonderfully creative display! :)
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

aandmkw

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:32 pm

Thanks Rob. Glad you liked it.
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:35 am

deeply impressive! I wish I can migrate to somewhere else that I can start have a small museum like yours.
Back to top Go down
remowshake

remowshake

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:57 am

Amazyng!! Congratulations!

zbyszek

Country/State : Gliwice,Poland

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:40 am

Amy what did you do in such a short time is amazing. You now have your wonderful machine, which can move you to another legendary magical world. And you can take your family there. I really envy you.
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:36 pm

I've just seen your new display, Amy, and I can only say that's it's cool!
It must be a pleasure for you to just sit and stare at this dipslay for a while, is it? Wink

http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
aandmkw

aandmkw

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:20 am

I haven't been on in a while, but I haven't made much progress on my building. I have cluttered it up with lots of stuff and now I have to organize everything. I have still been getting lots and lots of animals, as well as plants from Phil to use on my future diorama. I will try to take some photos as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:27 am

aandmkw wrote:
I haven't been on in a while, but I haven't made much progress on my building. I have cluttered it up with lots of stuff and now I have to organize everything. I have still been getting lots and lots of animals, as well as plants from Phil to use on my future diorama. I will try to take some photos as soon as I can.

Good to hear from you again, Amy.
It is exiting to see what you make out of your fantastic building, - and see your new stuff Very Happy sunny
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:31 am

SUSANNE wrote:
aandmkw wrote:

Good to hear from you again, Amy.
It is exiting to see what you make out of your fantastic building, - and see your new stuff Very Happy sunny

Look forward for your diorama!! It's nice to see you here again!

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:18 pm

Wow, that is very amazing! :)

What kind of books do you collect? It looks like old childrens books?

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

aandmkw

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:08 pm

Thanks everyone. It is good to be back. I will try not to be gone so long again.

Kristie, the majority of my books are kid books, animal books and Christian books. I love horse books. I have one western/indian series that I collect. It looks a lot different since those pictures were taken, sad to say, but a huge mess. Hopefully I can get everything organized soon.

I will try to take some photos and post them soon.
Back to top Go down
Kristie

Kristie

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:42 pm

I'm very nostalgic and love to find the toys/books of my childhood. I have a small book collection...mostly horse books and sentimental stuff. :)

I'm on a lifelong hunt for a book I had as a kid...I don't know what it was called. Probably a Little Golden Book. But I distinctly remember a picture of a rabbit on one end of his burrow, with a fox or wolf looking in the other end. I LOVED that book, but that's the only memory I have of it. Maybe someday I will find it. :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

aandmkw

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 4:22 pm

Kristie, I will look throgh my Little Golden Books and see if I have the one you are talking about.

I haven't posted pictures in a while, so here are a few shots of inside my building. I still have a whole lot to do in there. Once everything in finished, I hope to have the animals more organized. Enjoy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

These are some that need to be organized. I have just tried to get some out of boxes so they don't lose their shape (bend legs, etc.)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Kristie

Kristie

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 4:27 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

I want to come play in your building! WOW!

That would be nice to see that old book again. I sure wish I knew what it was called.

:)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

aandmkw

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 4:32 pm

I should be over there today so I will look through my Little Golden books. Right now it is really crowded and can't get much playing done. I hope to get some more shelves for the animals soon so I can start organizing some more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Building
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next