Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Building

Go down 
+42
resti
pm64
Soki
Master_Cat
xfoxx
scot(t)
Tylosaurus
Mastiffcat
Tiermann
75senta75
schleich61
lucky luke
Gabe
SyLoBe
Bernyto
incha
twilighter
atabini
Roger
landrover
widukind
skysthelimit
Rio
cheyenna
Kristie
zbyszek
remowshake
ken yeo
Kikimalou
remrock02
Philter4
WILLYBACOMAN
stecal
SUSANNE
MartinH
Kiryuha
Wildheart
HKHollinstone
Suebeedo
Nova
Sergey
aandmkw
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

My Building - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 3:10 am

Haha, for the newcomers to Amy and this forum this was a big surprise of course! Shocked
But i knew already how big Amy's collection was, i didn't name her the queen of the forum for nothing... queen queen queen
Specially her Schleich, and Schleich related collection is great, although i miss a lot of items on the pics, from which i know that she has them!
But when i look at her collection so far, i can see that she needs more room already, as the animal models are standing on the book-shelfs to, and i am quit sure she hoped that she had room enough for all of it... Rolling Eyes

But Amy, i am very happy for you, that you have the room finally done so far, and that you are able to display much more of your collection, then you were able to do before. cheers
Now many people more can see what you achieved in collecting through the years.
I think you and Tim are the queen and king on Schleich in the USA! queen king

By the way, i saw that you even got some composition models in your collection, and some Starlux, so the "vintage bee" did sting you to, haha... Cool Rolling Eyes cheers
Well girl, there are some Britains, Reisler, Hausser Elastolin, Timpo Toys, VEB Plaho, Marolin and much more stuff to, so happy collecting! cheers

twilighter

Country/State : Oslo, Norway

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 2:17 pm

I'm impresed of your collect passion at all!!! You heritage to your kids will be real treasure! Not only the figurines, but the books also! :)
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 4:46 pm

twilighter wrote:
I'm impresed of your collect passion at all!!! You heritage to your kids will be real treasure! Not only the figurines, but the books also! :)

Thanks so much. Luckily my daughter loves animals and books as much as I do.

Willy, you have a good eye if you spotted the composition animals. They were going to be my next unveiling. I am hopng to be able to get some more shelves put in and I still have a lot of organizing and boxes to unpack. Hopefully I will be able to do some more work over there and start getting everything in its place soon. When I get everything where I know exactly what I have and how many of each, you may be finding some of them in the trade section or on ebay.
Back to top Go down
incha

incha

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:31 pm

Amy, you really have a museum of animal figures. It's impressive affraid . Congratulations cheers
Back to top Go down
http://animalesdejuguete.blogspot.com.es/
aandmkw

aandmkw

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 3:55 pm

incha wrote:
Amy, you really have a museum of animal figures. It's impressive affraid . Congratulations cheers

Thanks so much. Glad you liked it. I bought another shelf yesterday. I will try to share some more photos either later today or tomorrow. I have some more things to get done first.
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

aandmkw

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:43 pm

Ok. A sneak peak.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bernyto

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:43 pm

Impressive Building and collection! Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 10:02 pm

Oh Amy, they look magnificent! What brand is the large (Asian I think) elephant, at the back on the far right in this photo?

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
aandmkw

aandmkw

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 12:21 am

Bernyto wrote:
Impressive Building and collection! Congratulations!

Thanks so much. Glad you enjoyed the pictures.

Harriet. I am not sure what the brand is. It is not marked. I got it from Phil. I only know it is a vintage brand. He might know more about it or maybe even Willy or one of the other members. Sorry I couldn't help any more than this.
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 12:35 am

Oh dear, I don´t know how I missed this post! Your room is astonishing! I have no words... wow! Shocked

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
aandmkw

aandmkw

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:44 am

SyLoBe wrote:
Oh dear, I don´t know how I missed this post! Your room is astonishing! I have no words... wow! Shocked

Thanks so much.
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 3:02 am

:) :)

Again congratulations.
once more I see your pics,and I am absolutely sure,that you love animals and they form part of your life.

What a beautiful place..
Back to top Go down
Gabe

Gabe

Country/State : NY

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 4:50 am

Wow... that's a lot of figures! Shocked Very Happy affraid

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:15 am

aandmkw wrote:

Thanks so much. Glad you enjoyed the pictures.

Harriet. I am not sure what the brand is. It is not marked. I got it from Phil. I only know it is a vintage brand. He might know more about it or maybe even Willy or one of the other members. Sorry I couldn't help any more than this.

Thank you so much for sharing Amy, what a wonderful place ! And so much wonderful models. It's great to see them together.

I think the Asian elephant is a Breyer scratch
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:37 am

Kikimalou wrote:
I think the Asian elephant is a Breyer scratch
Ah, thanks Christophe - it does look a bit breyer'ish

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

Country/State : South Wales, UK

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:37 am

Polar bears I love you

Yep, that's one of many Breyer elephants :)
Back to top Go down
http://welsh-tierpark.weebly.com
aandmkw

aandmkw

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 3:09 pm

Thanks for letting me know. I thought Breyer were usually marked. I did not see any marks on this one. I will look again today and see if I can see any hidden marks. I can take closer pictures if anyone is interested.

Thanks for all the comments. It is always great to share my collection with fellow animal lovers.
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 4:09 pm

aandmkw wrote:
I will look again today and see if I can see any hidden marks. I can take closer pictures if anyone is interested.
Yes please Amy, if it's not too much bother sunny

Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 4:35 pm

Once again Thanks! The Breyer elephants please!!

Rio

Country/State : South Wales, UK

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:39 pm

Some of the older Breyers weren't always marked. The elephant was created in 1958 by Chris Hess, so it's either a old Breyer one or a copy.
Back to top Go down
http://welsh-tierpark.weebly.com
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 3:30 pm

Cheers Amy, Fantastic your shed, and all the treasures inside. which beneficial merveillesqui make me turn pale;
I took the delay in the visionage Trennt and reading,
I fell off my chair is the cave of Ali - Baba.
A real museum, Congratulations

sunny cheers king affraid cyclops Wink Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 3:59 pm

I´m a bit jeaulous of your home-made museum :) Have you finished to move all your figurines there? I can imagine the result... Reading a book about adventures in the jungle with all those animals around you!

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
aandmkw

aandmkw

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:18 pm

Thanks everyone for your comments. Thanks for the info about the elephant. I looked all overit yesterday and on one leg it says U.S.A. I will go over there and take some photos of it for y'all and post them later.

Sylvia, I moved some more animals over there yesterday, but they are not all set up yet. I still have a lot of cleaning, organizing and unpacking to do.
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

aandmkw

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 9:29 pm

Here are some closer pictures of the elephant.

The only mark I could find on it.

Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 9:36 pm

Thanks for all those pictures, Amy. Such a lovely elephant, congrats for owning it cheers

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Building
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next