Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Biegefiguren, bendable figueres

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Biegefiguren, bendable figueres Empty
PostSubject: Biegefiguren, bendable figueres   Biegefiguren, bendable figueres EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 10:13 pm

Does anybody collect these old schleich figures ?
I just bought a (very) small collection on Ebay, I have never seen them "in real life" and look so much forward to seeing them, - please Mister Postman, come, quick !

Merci, thanks, danke, tak, grattis Razz

Susanne
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Suebeedo

Suebeedo

Country/State : Spokane, Washington, USA

PostSubject: Re: Biegefiguren, bendable figueres   Biegefiguren, bendable figueres EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 5:14 am

Hi Susanne, Thomas01 started a thread about bendy animals which I think is what you are talking about. Here's the link so you can go right to it and take a look. I don't own any bendies myself. Maybe it's because I'm not very bendy Laughing ~ I should take up pilates lol!

Here's the link to the other thread...

https://sts-forum.forumieren.de/schleich-f3/old-schleich-animals-from-the-50s-and-60s-t650.htm
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Biegefiguren, bendable figueres   Biegefiguren, bendable figueres EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:53 am

Thanks alot for the link.
Yes, they are expensive, at least some of them. The ones I bought are not the most expensive ones though. That is the beauty of starting a collection, you don`t have to go for the rare ones when they are all rare to you LOL
Back to top Go down
thomas01

PostSubject: old schleich figures   Biegefiguren, bendable figueres EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 1:04 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Does anybody collect these old schleich figures ?
I just bought a (very) small collection on Ebay, I have never seen them "in real life" and look so much forward to seeing them, - please Mister Postman, come, quick !

Merci, thanks, danke, tak, grattis Razz

Susanne

Hello Susanne,

welcome to the forum.
If you want to know more about this old schleich figures, please send a photo of your figures and i will
give you quickly an answer.
My mail is: biegefigur@gmx.de

Thanks
thomas01
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Biegefiguren, bendable figueres   Biegefiguren, bendable figueres EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 1:38 pm

Thankyou ever so much, Thomas, - wow, you even have a "biegefigur-mail" !!!

I don`t have pictures of them all, they will probably not be here untill next week.
It is great if you can tell me about them :-)
Do you have many?
Back to top Go down
thomas01

PostSubject: Re: Biegefiguren, bendable figueres   Biegefiguren, bendable figueres EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 3:20 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Thankyou ever so much, Thomas, - wow, you even have a "biegefigur-mail" !!!

I don`t have pictures of them all, they will probably not be here untill next week.
It is great if you can tell me about them :-)
Do you have many?

Hello Susanne,

yes, send me the photos and i will tell you something to your figures.

Susanne, i did not have many, i did have very, very, very much of this figures.
And i know at least 90% of all bendies schleich had produced from 1946 till today.

You see, you are in "good hand" to know something about this figures.

All the best
Thomas01
Back to top Go down
Suebeedo

Suebeedo

PostSubject: Re: Biegefiguren, bendable figueres   Biegefiguren, bendable figueres EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:56 pm

Some bendy figures can be rather expensive - so I have been told. Thomas is the one that knows all about these interesting figures. scratch study I just have to keep studying.

flower ~ Sue

To Thomas: Wink
Back to top Go down
Suebeedo

Suebeedo

PostSubject: Re: Biegefiguren, bendable figueres   Biegefiguren, bendable figueres EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:25 pm

Thomas, how is your collecting coming along? I am certain you look forward to receiving your latest figures. Glad to see they dropped the price for you in the starting bid. Congratulations!

flower ~Sue
Back to top Go down
thomas01

PostSubject: bendy figures   Biegefiguren, bendable figueres EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 5:48 pm

Hello Sue,

i´m waiting for the figures and i will send you good photos after having them.

Best regards
thomas01

Suebeedo wrote:
Thomas, how is your collecting coming along? I am certain you look forward to receiving your latest figures. Glad to see they dropped the price for you in the starting bid. Congratulations!

flower ~Sue
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Biegefiguren, bendable figueres   Biegefiguren, bendable figueres EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 1:59 am

Good to know that we have an ëxpert" on this field too around here, even if you don't collect them, knowledge is the thing what we collectors need! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Biegefiguren, bendable figueres   Biegefiguren, bendable figueres Empty

Back to top Go down

Biegefiguren, bendable figueres
Page 1 of 1