Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2014 wishes for all brands

Go down 
+14
ReinbowSchleich
bjarki12
scot(t)
cattlecollector
AlvinCK
castlerigg
widukind
Seijun
Ana
Cyhyraeth
Gulogulo76
tyrantqueen
SUSANNE
STORMnl
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
STORMnl

STORMnl

Country/State : Nijmegen-Netherlands

2014 wishes for all brands Empty
PostSubject: 2014 wishes for all brands   2014 wishes for all brands EmptySun 11 Nov 2012 - 18:41

Wile every company is very bussy to come with there 2013 line
the brains are olready at 2014,what are we going to bring in 2014

wel i thought to my self,because some brands look indeed in this forum
what our wishes are,lets start with my wishes for 2014

it's a bit early,,but remember

they need a long time to come and think and produce a figure

wel you all know i only like Mammoth and prehistoric mammal

so here is my list of prehistoric mammal

1-a Elasmotherium
2-a Platybelodon
3-a Uintatherium
4-a Arsinotherium
5-a new mammoth,atack pose

now here are some screens of the mammals i mean
i do not post a mammoth screen,because every one knows how a mammoth looks like

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

so when every body write down his 5 most wanted figures for 2014
we know olready a bit what comes in 2013
than maybey some brands make our wishes cometrough

till so far Martien

all copie rights from the pictures are from the creator of the picture

Last edited by STORMnl on Sun 11 Nov 2012 - 22:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
STORMnl

STORMnl

PostSubject: Re: 2014 wishes for all brands   2014 wishes for all brands EmptySun 11 Nov 2012 - 21:59

I do have a backup list with figures i also like to see

1- Synthetoceras
2- Hoplitomeryx
3- Moeritherium
4- Mammuthus colombi
5- Stegotetrabelodon

here are the pictures

al rights are ofciurse from the creators who made these pictures

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

look at the 4 tusk this mammal has

til so far my wish list's for 2014

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: 2014 wishes for all brands   2014 wishes for all brands EmptySun 11 Nov 2012 - 22:30

I LOVE the Synthetoceras, - and all the first ones you showed cheers

My eternal wish, however is a small series of the evolution of the horses...but I suupose it is VERY hard to make scratch

Thankyou for tis great subject, Martien flower

STORMnl

STORMnl

PostSubject: Re: 2014 wishes for all brands   2014 wishes for all brands EmptyMon 12 Nov 2012 - 17:37

youre welcome susanne

tyrantqueen

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: 2014 wishes for all brands   2014 wishes for all brands EmptyTue 13 Nov 2012 - 6:10

Speaking as a reptile and dinosaur fan, this is what I would like to see

Prehistoric animals

I want to see Schleich stop copying other companies' dinos, and make something unique. Their toys have good detail, but I would like them to get rid of the anatomical deformities. Consult a paleontologist too. Ditch the current line, and start from scratch. Of course, this prolly isn't gonna happen...

I have no complaints with Papo, movie style monsters are their style and they do it well. I would be super happy if they made a scientifically accurate line though Laughing

CollectA should resculpt their worst figures, which are in my opinion, Dilophosaurus, Eustreptospondylus, Baryonyx, Allosaurus and Spinosaurus.

Favorite need to start making more diverse dinosaurs, they stick too much to the classics and it gets stale. I would like to see an Iguanodon, Acrocanthosaurus, Giganotosaurus and Pachyrhinosaurus from them.

I want Carnegie to release MOAR than one figure a year.

Safari are doing ok, but I wish they would change their sculptor. I am not a fan of the current one, who makes the dinosaurs look squashed and toy like. And they have horrible clown feet :X

Extant reptiles
I want more casted reptiles from Safari, in the same style as the "Emerald Tree Monitor" that was done a while back. Specifically, I would really like...
Slow worm
Gila monster
Chuckwalla
Mud Puppy

Back to top Go down
Gulogulo76

Gulogulo76

Country/State : Oklahoma, USA

PostSubject: Re: 2014 wishes for all brands   2014 wishes for all brands EmptyThu 15 Nov 2012 - 8:34

Please...if any companies are reading these forums...we need a collard peccary. A Javelina would do well in any South American or American Southwest collection. They're neat little (stinky!) animals and NO COMPANY that I know of has ever produced one! To suppliment my "desert critters," I had to cut the tails off a few "Made in China" wild boars, whittle the legs down, carve off the faces, and prime and repaint them to look like (approximations of) peccaries! No company has ever made a peccary, and we need one or two. Hopefully free standing and not attatched to a silly base. I'd also love to see more weasels on the market. Skunks, wolverines, otters, ermine, stoats, etc. I'm thrilled that Schleich is producing an otter for us this year and Safari is bringing us a wolverine, but what about fishers? minks? short-tailed, long-tailed, and least weasels? A Schijuan Taken would be GREAT too! I don't ordinarily collect hoofed critters, but takens are such cute wooly little fellers! So that's my continued wish list for any company that cares!
Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: 2014 wishes for all brands   2014 wishes for all brands EmptyFri 16 Nov 2012 - 7:28

SUSANNE wrote:
I LOVE the Synthetoceras, - and all the first ones you showed cheers

My eternal wish, however is a small series of the evolution of the horses...but I suupose it is VERY hard to make scratch

Thankyou for tis great subject, Martien flower

Quite agree with you) I'd also be really happy to see such series (even if we get one figure per year).
Or at least I'd like to see ancient horses in some other brands, not only Bullyland.

And more raptors)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: 2014 wishes for all brands   2014 wishes for all brands EmptyFri 16 Nov 2012 - 13:10

Yes, it would be great to see more horses ancestors, I really wish it too! bounce

Gulogulo76 wrote:
Please...if any companies are reading these forums...we need a collard peccary. A Javelina would do well in any South American or American Southwest collection. They're neat little (stinky!) animals and NO COMPANY that I know of has ever produced one! To suppliment my "desert critters," I had to cut the tails off a few "Made in China" wild boars, whittle the legs down, carve off the faces, and prime and repaint them to look like (approximations of) peccaries! No company has ever made a peccary, and we need one or two. Hopefully free standing and not attatched to a silly base. (...)

Yes, peccaries are lovely creatures Very Happy Maybe some of the modern companies would make one at least Very Happy
It would be great to see Your remakes, could You share some pics of Your peccaries bounce
As far as I know Starlux made one replica of collared peccary, watch here in Kikimalou collection [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :)

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Seijun

Seijun

Country/State : USA, OR

PostSubject: Re: 2014 wishes for all brands   2014 wishes for all brands EmptyMon 3 Dec 2012 - 10:14

I vote for the ones in STORMnl's list!
Back to top Go down
STORMnl

STORMnl

PostSubject: Re: 2014 wishes for all brands   2014 wishes for all brands EmptyMon 3 Dec 2012 - 10:18

good choice Very Happy

Martien

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 2014 wishes for all brands   2014 wishes for all brands EmptyMon 3 Dec 2012 - 17:23

A few more unusual species Laughing Laughing Laughing

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
castlerigg

castlerigg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: 2014 wishes for all brands   2014 wishes for all brands EmptyThu 6 Dec 2012 - 20:30

A bull Nilghai .... our lonely female would like to have a partner and go aboard the Ark.

And a really good Limousin Bull. On my morning walk, I can rely on meeting at least two
real live specimens. Sometimes three, if I go far enough.

Lesley.

Castlerigg.

Back to top Go down
AlvinCK

AlvinCK

Country/State : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: 2014 wishes for all brands   2014 wishes for all brands EmptySun 16 Dec 2012 - 15:48

I hope they would consider making civets, maybe an african or asian species, whichever goes!!! Shocked Shocked bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
cattlecollector

Country/State : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: 2014 wishes for all brands   2014 wishes for all brands EmptySat 22 Dec 2012 - 3:04

Between all of the companies, we have GOT to see a water buffalo. I hope so anyway. Laughing I think that a nilgai would be great too. I am happy with any new hooved mammals, especially the cattle. Maybe a dingo (brothers request). My final big wish would be an Elds deer or a Pere Davids deer. rendeer rendeer
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: 2014 wishes for all brands   2014 wishes for all brands EmptySat 22 Dec 2012 - 7:28

cattlecollector wrote:
Between all of the companies, we have GOT to see a water buffalo. I hope so anyway.

My thoughts exactly. A water buffalo is #1 on my list of animals I want to see made.

Back to top Go down
cattlecollector

PostSubject: Re: 2014 wishes for all brands   2014 wishes for all brands EmptySat 22 Dec 2012 - 17:52

I would really like if Schleich or Mojo made a buffalo (Egbert, are you reading this? Very Happy ) I love their style with cattle.
Back to top Go down
bjarki12

bjarki12

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: 2014 wishes for all brands   2014 wishes for all brands EmptyFri 28 Dec 2012 - 19:48

There are so many great suggestions here, but I especially want to second Gulogulo's requests for the javelina and the takin. I'd love to see good representations of both of those.

I'd also really love to see one of these companies (maybe Papo or Mojo?) make a Tibetan blue bear or a Syrian bear. I've never seen those in toy form, and would really like to.
Back to top Go down
AlvinCK

AlvinCK

Country/State : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: 2014 wishes for all brands   2014 wishes for all brands EmptyMon 31 Dec 2012 - 5:38

cattlecollector wrote:
Between all of the companies, we have GOT to see a water buffalo. I hope so anyway. Laughing I think that a nilgai would be great too. I am happy with any new hooved mammals, especially the cattle. Maybe a dingo (brothers request). My final big wish would be an Elds deer or a Pere Davids deer. rendeer rendeer
For more exotic cattle it would be great to have Ankole Watusi sunny
Back to top Go down
ReinbowSchleich

ReinbowSchleich

PostSubject: Re: 2014 wishes for all brands   2014 wishes for all brands EmptyFri 4 Jan 2013 - 17:42

I wish Schleich would make Fjords,Connemara,Welsh,a Quarter Horse like Miniature horse (Light brown and white paint),more geldings,a Buckskin Miniature horse that looks like this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
,more black or white horses,Palomino mare and foal,a tack room,POAs one like this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and if they made one with this coloring,I would melt [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
and one like this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
ReinbowSchleich

ReinbowSchleich

PostSubject: Re: 2014 wishes for all brands   2014 wishes for all brands EmptyFri 4 Jan 2013 - 17:44

Those links are realy long Embarassed
Back to top Go down
krista

krista

Country/State : finland

PostSubject: Re: 2014 wishes for all brands   2014 wishes for all brands EmptyFri 4 Jan 2013 - 18:04

More squirrels and foxes for me pls <3

I like generic animals.

I'd also like to see some company to make a pigeon. ... No wait. Wouldn't it be awesome if Kaiyodo for example released a series of "city birds" like pigeon, sparrow, crow, gull, great tit, mallard.

And I've been hoping this for some years: a Papo Andrewsarchus! : )

jesman00

jesman00

Country/State : holland

PostSubject: Re: 2014 wishes for all brands   2014 wishes for all brands EmptySun 6 Jan 2013 - 13:17

my list: Very Happy
#1 gilamonster
#2 chamios
#3 red macaw
#4 riverdolphin
#5 right whale baby
Back to top Go down
cattlecollector

PostSubject: Re: 2014 wishes for all brands   2014 wishes for all brands EmptySun 6 Jan 2013 - 16:27

Her is a list of my top ten most wanted wildlife models for 2014
1. Water buffalo
2. Himalayan tahr
3. Serow
4. Tibetan antelope
5. Banteng
6. Lechwe
7. Aoudad
8. Kouprey
9. Pére David's deer
10. Dik dik
Hopefully at least one of these gets made. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: 2014 wishes for all brands   2014 wishes for all brands EmptySun 6 Jan 2013 - 18:17

1. Like HorseFriendzy, I'd love to see Schleich Fjords and more clean black and white horses(without braids and other human grooming creativities).

2. Enchidna & puggle

3. Mole (without any silly base, even though it will be tiny).
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolafunder.dk
GoldEagle

GoldEagle

Country/State : United States/Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: 2014 wishes for all brands   2014 wishes for all brands EmptyWed 30 Jan 2013 - 2:01

My hopes for 2014 animals by the major brands would be:

1. Any new bird of prey, specifically:
Red tail Hawk (To my knowledge only K&M made one)
Secretary Bird (Again only modern company that has one is K&M)
Harpy Eagle (Only Colorata and Playvision made one)
New California Condor (only one made by major brands is Safari and it can't stand, ones also done my K&M and Kaiyodo)
Caracara (only playvision made one)
Turkey Vulture (Nayab made a bird they labeled turkey vulture,but it doesn't look like one)
Bearded Vulture (Only bullyland and K&M made one, bullyland's isn't very nice looking)
African fishing eagle (No one has made one)
American/Eurasian Kestrel (Only one by playvision and kaiyodo)
Wedge tail eagle (Only one made by yowie)
White tail sea eagle (Only one made by Kaiyodo)
Northern Goshawk (No Major brands have one only kaiyodo, colorata and epoch)
King vulture (only one by playvision)
Crested serpent eagle (again only Japanese brands kaiyodo and epoch made any)
Ornate Hawk Eagle (only colorata made one)
Steller's sea eagle (Once again only made by Japanese brands Kaiyodo, epoch and colorata
Sparrow Hawk (only one by Furuta)
Osprey (Schleich retired one, others by K&M and Furuta)

2. Muntjac Deer- also known as Barking deer. I know there is one by Kaiyodo, and possibly a retired one by a major brand. Possibly schleich or bullyland?

3. Haasts's Eagle- the largest bird of prey to have ever lived, sadly now extinct.

4. Common Loon- state bird of Minnesota, no one has made one.

Some fantasy creatures:

5. Peryton- half eagle half deer creature with a human's shadow. Schleich or Safari would be good brands to do one. Have been dreaming about a figure of these for a long time

6. Hippogriff- to go with all those griffins the brands have made

7. Roc- massive bird of prey, think of all those elephant figures he could prey on

8. Werewolf- only one by a major brand is papo and it is beyond ugly. I prefer a much more wolfish one that actually looks fierce

9. Skeleton dragon- with so many dragons by the major brands on the market, I'm surprised one hasn't been done yet. Safari ltd seems most likely.

10. Kirin/Chinese unicorn- one that actually looks like one, not the "Asian magical beast" schliech spewed out last year (though it is cute, but certainly not a Kirin)

11. Kelpie - water dwelling horse that preyed on humans

I could go on and on but I won't, I'm already drooling all over my list as it is Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2014 wishes for all brands   2014 wishes for all brands Empty

Back to top Go down

2014 wishes for all brands
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: General reviews and discussions-
Jump to: