Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)

Go down 
+78
bjarki12
Derek Larsen
WhiteLightning Wolf
Shanti
Anne from Norway
Noémi
ferrugineigula
Saien
Gary 17
Tarunyada
Phexedrine
TheLastStardust
sadie3112
costicuba
Taos
Dum_my
Dark Pegasus
Bonobo
Wilorvise
signatus
A-J
ulinuk
JonasV
SpiralStrix
Attis
NightLioness
Florian
elephas_maximus
LeeAnn
Katty
Cyhyraeth
landrover
Tiermann
Tove
koniminiatures
mreyder
NandO
Sumo
AlopexLagopus
Fisva
75senta75
MartinH
arafan
Carola
aandmkw
GoldEagle
resti
Bloodrayne
stef1000
Chris Sweetman
WILLYBACOMAN
Elros Alvar
Bernyto
jarda
Saarlooswolfhound
pm64
VASILIS
bojan
lucky luke
animalluvr6
carlysulli
Pony
Dorkan
Roger
ken yeo
Kristie
Sergey
Wildheart
PeGe
HKHollinstone
scot(t)
SUSANNE
widukind
Kikimalou
sauroid
SeanieP
skysthelimit
Ana
82 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  Empty
PostSubject: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:46 pm

During last 2 months I got several new animals. Many thanks to Phil (Philter9) who helped me with getting VW elephants and huge thanks to Phil (shleich61) who gave me wonderful surprise-Noah's Pals platypus' pair  cheers  cheers  Thanks also to my mom for Sable antelope and octopus Very Happy Very Happy  I love you Also thanks to friends who traded with me, Sumo and Amy :)
Photos of my newcomers  Very Happy   Mammals first   Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My new tortoises :)Could You friends tell me what species are they? I think I recognize star tortoise (but still, which of them it is?) however don't know what are 3 others?

My birds  :)

And yes first molluscs or even first invertebrate in my whole collection  Very Happy   The mighty octopus by CollectA Very Happy cheers

Last edited by Ana on Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:11 pm; edited 35 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 4:57 pm

Congrats Anna, wonderful newcomers cheers

SeanieP

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 5:16 pm

Congrats! cheers
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 5:17 pm

Thank You Robert and Shawn Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 5:28 pm

wow! they are very beautiful Anna. Very Happy
the two turtles on the right are Geomyda spengleri and Pelodiscus sinensis
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:05 pm

Congratulation Anna, those are fantastic additions cheers and I love your pics.

Well I also like your choices and taste Very Happy

ana wrote:

My new tortoises :) Could You friends tell me what species are they? I think I recognize star tortoise (but still, which of them it is?) however don't know what are 3 others?

From left to right : Hilaire's Side-necked Turtle (Phrynops hilarii), Radiated tortoise (Astrochelys radiata), Spiny turtle (Heosemys spinosa) and Chinese softshell turtle (Pelodiscus sinensis) Wink
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:28 pm

I love them all!!! Big congratulations Anna!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 7:00 pm

They are fabulous, WOW!!!!

And your pictures are just yummy   Applause

Last edited by SUSANNE on Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 7:36 pm

Wow Anna! Really lovely additions! There are so many wonderful figures, I feel silly drawing attention to any particular ones. But...I just love that Masked Palm Civet and the Ryukyu Flying Fox. The collectA octopus is great (what a lovely photograph too!) and I really like the Schleich gorilla in your picture. I think that has been a slightly underrated figure (given how little chatter I've heard about it).

Thank you so much for sharing these great photographs. Very lovely!

Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 8:08 pm

Anna they are gorgeous additions!! Congratulations cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
PeGe

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 9:02 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Congratulation Anna, those are fantastic additions cheers and I love your pics.

Well I also like your choices and taste Very Happy

ana wrote:

My new tortoises :) Could You friends tell me what species are they? I think I recognize star tortoise (but still, which of them it is?) however don't know what are 3 others?

From left to right : Hilaire's Side-necked Turtle (Phrynops hilarii), Radiated tortoise (Astrochelys radiata), Spiny turtle (Heosemys spinosa) and Chinese softshell turtle (Pelodiscus sinensis) Wink
right! need all of them!

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 9:22 pm

Lovely new animals !!!!! Wink

Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 9:50 pm

I very LOVE your new additions Anna! I love you

BTW what brand are tortoises? scratch

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 10:05 pm

Sergey wrote:
I very LOVE your new additions Anna! I love you

BTW what brand are tortoises? scratch

YUJIN cheers
Back to top Go down
Kristie

Kristie

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 11:49 pm

Congrats Anna! Lovely additions! :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 6:06 am

Congrats Anna!!

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 9:28 am

Thank You so much for Your comments Sauroid Very Happy , Kikimalou monkey , Andreas sunny , Susanne cat , Scot cheers , Harriet flower , Philipp alien , Mihnea Cool , Sergey drunken , Kristie albino and Ken rendeer !!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
I'm so happy I could share with You pictures of my newcomers, I feel now double happy! cheers drunken It's also great to know that You like these photos :) Very Happy Very Happy

Kiki
Thank You for telling me the species of my turtles and tortoises Very Happy I really like these figures and now I learned something about them Very Happy Thank You!!

Scot
I decided to add Schleich gorilla after Christophe's photo of this figure. I think it's nice gorilla, the face is not perfect but I like the posture, especially arms shape came out very nice. :)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:30 am

Ana, thanks for showing your new additions! Of course pictures are really beautiful, a joy to watch them. Very Happy
Is not very usual to see an elephant that is not too small compared with a platypus. They also don-t meet often. Anyway, if Carolynn was able to see some platypuses flying in USA, I can also see some elephants jumping in Australia! bounce elephant bounce elephant

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 1:34 am

ana wrote:

I decided to add Schleich gorilla after Christophe's photo of this figure. I think it's nice gorilla, the face is not perfect but I like the posture, especially arms shape came out very nice. :)

You put it perfectly; that's exactly what I think of the gorilla: the face is slightly off, but the arms and body are excellent.
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 9:21 am

Many thanks Roger and Scott Very Happy

Roger wrote:
Ana, thanks for showing your new additions! Of course pictures are really beautiful, a joy to watch them. Very Happy
Is not very usual to see an elephant that is not too small compared with a platypus. They also don-t meet often. Anyway, if Carolynn was able to see some platypuses flying in USA, I can also see some elephants jumping in Australia! bounce elephant bounce elephant

lol!
I think the elephant run away from Australian zoo garden probably, then he had to be very careful to not meet the venomous platypus affraid Shocked scratch

Back to top Go down
Dorkan

Dorkan

Country/State : Poland-Trzebinia /France-Salvizinet

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:29 pm

[quote="ana"]During last 2 months I got several new animals. Many thanks to Phil (Philter9) who helped me with getting VW elephants and huge thanks to Phil (shleich61) who gave me wonderful surprise-Noah's Pals platypus' pair cheers cheers Thanks also to my mom for Sable antelope and octopus Very Happy Very Happy I love you Also thanks to friends who traded with me, Sumo and Amy :)
Photos of my newcomers Very Happy Mammals first Very Happy

Lovely raccon dog ! !! Very Happy Very beauty model! Sad(o)): -> this Kayiodo ? or maybe PlayVisions ? scratch
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:40 pm

Congrats Dorkan cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 10:12 pm

Hi Dorkan, thank You! Racoon dog is Kaiyodo :)

Back to top Go down
Pony

Pony

Country/State : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 4:22 pm

Beautiful additions! I love the geese!

Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 5:05 pm

I got some more animals recently, and so I'm happy girl Laughing and I almost feel like there are Xmas already Very Happy santa rendeer rendeer rendeer

Many thanks to Robert for the CollectA trade :) Here my new CollectAs

more photos in next post Wink

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)
Page 1 of 28Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next