Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

sunny Vote for the SUY of June ! Klick HERE sunny

Share | 

Additions to Ana's collection, update February 2nd, 2018 :-)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update February 2nd, 2018 :-)    Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:01 am

Thank you so much Florian Very Happy , Attila sunny  Harriet flower  and Nando! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update February 2nd, 2018 :-)    Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:01 am

That a beautiful lot,different brands .

I like specially ,Breyer llama.
I won an auction for a llama breyer, but never arrive. Sad Sad  and Mad Mad 

Congrats Ana flower flower 

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update February 2nd, 2018 :-)    Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:00 pm

Thank you Fernando! elephant flower 
I'm sorry to hear about your Breyer llama. No 

Back to top Go down
pm64

Country/State : Firenze,Italy

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update February 2nd, 2018 :-)    Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:20 pm

Great purchases Ana, I love the way you dispose and photograph them !Applause Applause 
Back to top Go down
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update February 2nd, 2018 :-)    Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:58 am

Thank you Paolo!! cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update February 2nd, 2018 :-)    Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:42 am

My collection has grown again this month  Smile  Especially birds collection  Very Happy  I got a very lovely package from Roger, with some very special newcomers  sunny   Thank you Roger  alien
Here are my winged newcomers, with amazing Papo penguin from Roger Very Happy Other birds from this image are: Papo Barn Owl, Safari Ltd backyards birds and S&N Kakariki and Kakapo  Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here are my new mammals, all from our Portuguese crocodile  alien  I absolutely adore this anteater, probably will do surgery on his nose one day too. And how nice to see these animals seems to be actually in scale with each other  Very Happy

Another newcomer in my home is actually something for my son but I love this figure too, Safari Ltd Apatosaurus Very Happy

Our old friend Torosaurus came to say warm welcome to Apatosaurus (we consider this is she Apatosaurus) (Torosaurus is in "a lot played with" condition Wink )

Last edited by Ana on Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
jarda

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update February 2nd, 2018 :-)    Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:52 am

Congratulations, Anna, to your new additions, esp. S&N Kakariki and Kakapo!  Applause Applause Applause 
BTW: Please can You share more detailed pics of these two birds?
Back to top Go down
arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update February 2nd, 2018 :-)    Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:53 am

Wonderful new additions Anna! I especially like the Anteater! cheers
Congratulations! cheers Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update February 2nd, 2018 :-)    Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:58 am

Thank you Jarda and Bryan!  cheers  sunny  cheers  Bryan, yes anteater is my fav too!! Very Happy

Jarda: Well, now is almost dark here, so I won't take more picture today but tomorrow or day after, of course, yes.  I quite like them, they are in usual S&N style (standing straight and with big feet) birds but are nice species and with some good details too  Very Happy

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update February 2nd, 2018 :-)    Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:01 am

Beautiful new additions and photography (as usual Wink) Anna! Congratulations! cheerscheers

Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update February 2nd, 2018 :-)    Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:09 am

Congratulation Anna, for the newcomers  Very Happy  and for the pics  cheers 

I agree with Jarda a few more pics of the S&N birds would be very welcome  bounce 

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update February 2nd, 2018 :-)    Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:37 am

All of them look so beautiful in your pictures. Very Happy
I am glad you enjoy them and I am sure you can performe a little restoring on anteater keeping its original magnificence. cheers
Yes, it would be interesting to see more pictures of S&N birds when possible. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update February 2nd, 2018 :-)    Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:41 am

Phantastic newcomers, especially the S&N birds. It is great to see they are available now:-)

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update February 2nd, 2018 :-)    Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:48 pm

Congrats on all wonderful new animals Very Happy
Your photos really make them come alive Very Happy

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update February 2nd, 2018 :-)    Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:16 pm

Nice additions, the backyard birds toob is really fantastic. cheers Applause Applause 

SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update February 2nd, 2018 :-)    Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:35 pm

Ohh, such great news  cheers 

Like all others, I am very exited to see the S&N-birds ! Very Happy

I agree with your son, the Safari Ltd Apatosaurus is fabulous ! I think Christophe's wonderful walaroun sold a lot of them, - also to me Wink

GREAT photoes, as always, dear Anna  Applause 

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update February 2nd, 2018 :-)    Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:41 pm

Fantastic new additions; remarkable figures Ana!  cheers  Applause  Cool  sunny  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update February 2nd, 2018 :-)    Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:12 pm

Very nice additions Ana.....¡   cheers 

this Apatosaurus of Safari is in my list,but I could not buy it yet, is beautiful  Applause 

splendid birds too.

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update February 2nd, 2018 :-)    Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:20 am

The birds photo is beautiful  cheers 

Oh, so Roger's Shire Mare has found exile in your collection. Maybe she was missing to be with other horses  tongue

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update February 2nd, 2018 :-)    Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
The birds photo is beautiful  cheers 

Oh, so Roger's Shire Mare has found exile in your collection. Maybe she was missing to be with other horses  tongue

Laughing She was bought originally to join Ana's collection . Soon or later I'll have another like that. Too beautiful to be ignored.

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update February 2nd, 2018 :-)    Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:52 am

Oh, look at all those colorful birds! Congrats!  Very Happy 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update February 2nd, 2018 :-)    Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:31 am

Thank you very much for your comments 4U  cheers , Kiki monkey , Roger  alien  , Andreas  sunny  , Karin  cat  , Susanne  flower , Jean Luc  rendeer , Fernando  elephant , Carola  cheers , Paige  Wink  !  cheers cheers cheers It's so nice to share photos of newcomers with all of you!  Very Happy

Photos of Kakapo and Kakariki you can find [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wink

Back to top Go down
Chris Sweetman

Country/State : Nottinghamshire England

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update February 2nd, 2018 :-)    Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:07 am

Many thanks Anna for posting your new additions. Nice to see how your collection is taking shape.

koniminiatures

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update February 2nd, 2018 :-)    Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:02 pm

Lovely additions! The Papo barn owl looks especially nice.. I may have to follow your lead and get it. Does the Collecta Shire mare suffer of the same extremely narrow supraorbital area as does the Clydesdale stallion, I wonder? (The brows on my copy of the latter, for example, are narrower than its muzzle.)

Lea K.  |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://koni.weebly.com/
scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update February 2nd, 2018 :-)    Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:32 pm

I'm glad I saw this! (I must have missed it before.)

Wonderful new additions Anna! I love that Apatosaurus.
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update February 2nd, 2018 :-)    Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:13 am

Congratulations Anna, wonderful additions you have there! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update February 2nd, 2018 :-)    Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:23 am

Thank you for all nice words Chris  cheers , Lea  cat , Scot  Very Happy  and Harriet  sunny  !!!! cheers
Lovely additions! The Papo barn owl looks especially nice.. I may have to follow your lead and get it. Does the Collecta Shire mare suffer of the same extremely narrow supraorbital area as does the Clydesdale stallion, I wonder? (The brows on my copy of the latter, for example, are narrower than its muzzle.)

No, Shire mare has lovely face in good proportions :DNot too narrow like the Clydesdale stallion Very Happy

My newcomers from December, January and yesterday are grouped together on this photo!  

Now what they are from left to right: TWH foal by Schleich, Golden jackal by Noah's Pals, amazing Forest Buffalo bull by Harriet (cheers !!!!) schleich human (which I was lucky to get very cheaply, for only 80cents)  Noah's Pals giraffes (thank you Orcagirl for link to good auction with this pair) Schleich sheep and one more jackal from Noah's Pals  Very Happy

I like also this photo, I took only foal and sheep out of this and actually all creatures look to scale with each other  (I added also forest cow so bull wouldn't feel lonely) :DYes, actually only human looks a bit lonely here Laughing

Back to top Go down
SpiralStrix

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update February 2nd, 2018 :-)    Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:41 am

cheers cheers cheers Wow! Those are some beautiful newcomers. Of course, the buffaloes are incredible.  drunken  I love you 

Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/27592/spiralstrix
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update February 2nd, 2018 :-)    Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:42 am

Beautiful new additions and photography! cheers Those giraffes are very nice Very Happy

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update February 2nd, 2018 :-)    Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:44 am

What nice giraffes and buffalos, love them! cheers
Congratulations for these beauties Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update February 2nd, 2018 :-)    Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:05 am

WOW!!!! Noah's Pals giraffes are one of the best!!! I hope I will have them one day too :) Great photos Anna and congrats to your newcomers :)

Back to top Go down
http://my photos http://dixieboy.rajce.idnes.cz/
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update February 2nd, 2018 :-)    Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:42 am

Thank you for so nice words Spiral Strix, 4U, Bryan and Martin!!!!  cheers  cheers  cheers 

WOW!!!! Noah's Pals giraffes are one of the best!!! I hope I will have them one day too :) Great photos Anna and congrats to your newcomers :)

Oh Martin, I thought you have them already in your giraffe collection?  Shocked  (thinking that you probably have all giraffes ever available Razz  ) They surely would fit to your cabinets Very Happy  If I see another pair like this I will let you know for sure.  sunny

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update February 2nd, 2018 :-)    Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:45 am

Those are great additions! Very Happy
Yes, this last picture does make them look in scale, as you know Noah's Pals uses 1:24 scale, Ana and Harriet 1:22, so close enough to work together.
The human is probably around 1:18 so it is probably a little large. scratch Also, these cloths are not right for what is supposed to be a priest. santa
I enjoy the fact that giraffe female is noticiably smaller than male, not always we see it in other brands. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update February 2nd, 2018 :-)    Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:53 am

Very very nice newcomers! Congratulations, Anna! That forest buffalo is amazing! cheers And the new sheep is pretty nice also.. You must be happy now sunny 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update February 2nd, 2018 :-)    Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:57 am

Those are great additions! Very Happy
Yes, this last picture does make them look in scale, as you know Noah's Pals uses 1:24 scale, Ana and Harriet 1:22, so close enough to work together.
The human is probably around 1:18 so it is probably a little large. scratch Also, these cloths are not right for what is supposed to be a priest. santa

Thank you Roger! Yes, you are probably right about human figure scale. And also about clothes  Laughing  Laughing  Razz 

jonesee wrote:
Very very nice newcomers! Congratulations, Anna! That forest buffalo is amazing! cheers And the new sheep is pretty nice also.. You must be happy now sunny 

Thank you! Yes, I'm happy! The forest buffalo bull is amazing figure, I think it's jewel in my collection Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update February 2nd, 2018 :-)    Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:37 am

What a herd, the poor human, he looks a little lost  Razz I really like your photos.

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update February 2nd, 2018 :-)    Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:28 pm

Beautiful additions Anna! The giraffes are so lovely  I love you Applause 

Back to top Go down
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update February 2nd, 2018 :-)    Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:39 pm

Thank you Carola and Agata!!!  sunny sunny 

Back to top Go down
ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update February 2nd, 2018 :-)    Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:07 pm

Beautiful newcomers!  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy congrats

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update February 2nd, 2018 :-)    Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:27 pm

Lovely newcomers Anna cheers
The last picture shows how schleich (and other companies) downsize the larger animals and increase the smaller ones.
(That reminds me of the first book of Narnia, where the talking animals were different in size to the non-talking animals. The large animals became smaller and the small animals became larger.)

Back to top Go down
http://www.little-dandelion-studio.blogspot.com
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update February 2nd, 2018 :-)    Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:43 pm

Wauw! Beautiful new animals Very Happy The Schleich human does remind me of Darwin.
Congrats!! Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update February 2nd, 2018 :-)    Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:58 pm

Wonderful newcomers Anna  cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update February 2nd, 2018 :-)    Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:00 pm

Thank you for so nice words Spiral Strix, 4U, Bryan and Martin!!!!  cheers  cheers  cheers 

Oh Martin, I thought you have them already in your giraffe collection?  Shocked  (thinking that you probably have all giraffes ever available Razz  ) They surely would fit to your cabinets  Very Happy  If I see another pair like this I will let you know for sure.  sunny

Oh thank you Anna!! I love you  I´m looking for this pair about 6 years and still nothing... scratch  They are pretty hard to get... I would love to have all giraffe models by all brands but it´s quite impossible  Rolling Eyes Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
http://my photos http://dixieboy.rajce.idnes.cz/
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update February 2nd, 2018 :-)    Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:47 pm

Wonderful additions Anna, love those giraffes!! It's so great to see the forest bull with his mate, they look super together cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update February 2nd, 2018 :-)    Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:48 am

Wonderful additions, Anna  cheers 
The wild cattle are out of this world, of course, and I am extremely fond of Noah's Pal - models  Very Happy 
And your pictures are gorgeous as always !

Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update February 2nd, 2018 :-)    Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:03 am

Beautiful pics Anna and fantastic additions  Applause 

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update February 2nd, 2018 :-)    Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:18 pm

Thank you AJ, Ulinuk, Karin, Andreas, Susanne, Harriet and Kikimalou!  cheers  flower  sunny  flower  cheers 

Wauw! Beautiful new animals Very Happy  The Schleich human does remind me of Darwin.
Congrats!! Very Happy

Haha, he could be Darwin indeed Very Happy  Then maybe I should put him somewhere near to my Galapagos animals  Very Happy

Oh Martin, I thought you have them already in your giraffe collection?  Shocked  (thinking that you probably have all giraffes ever available Razz  ) They surely would fit to your cabinets  Very Happy  If I see another pair like this I will let you know for sure.  sunny

Oh thank you Anna!! I love you  I´m looking for this pair about 6 years and still nothing... scratch  They are pretty hard to get... I would love to have all giraffe models by all brands but it´s quite impossible  Rolling Eyes Very Happy 

6 years? That's long  Shocked  pale 
Hmm, I searched them about 2 years, then just before Christmas 2013 Orcagirl from this forum had sent the link in "Buying online" section and luckily I checked it this day and I could buy these giraffes. Otherwise, I don't think I would have find them.

Anyway, I will keep an eye for another set of giraffes, who knows, maybe they appear again on ebay.  Smile

And big thanks to dear Orcagirl for sending the link! cheers
Back to top Go down
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update February 2nd, 2018 :-)    Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:59 pm

Thank you AJ, Ulinuk, Karin, Andreas, Susanne, Harriet and Kikimalou!  cheers  flower  sunny  flower  cheers 

Wauw! Beautiful new animals Very Happy  The Schleich human does remind me of Darwin.
Congrats!! Very Happy

Haha, he could be Darwin indeed Very Happy  Then maybe I should put him somewhere near to my Galapagos animals  Very Happy

That would be a very fitting pace for him, maybe with some finches?  Laughing

pm64

Country/State : Firenze,Italy

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update February 2nd, 2018 :-)    Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:22 pm

Dear Ana,ù

congratulations for your wonderful additions ! I would look at your photos for hours w\out being tired ! I love them ! Applause Applause 
Back to top Go down
elephas_maximus

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update February 2nd, 2018 :-)    Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:30 pm

Great additions, the two forest buffaloes look great together.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shapeways.com/shops/redelephant
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update February 2nd, 2018 :-)    

Back to top Go down

Additions to Ana's collection, update February 2nd, 2018 :-)
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next