Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)

Go down 
+78
bjarki12
Derek Larsen
WhiteLightning Wolf
Shanti
Anne from Norway
Noémi
ferrugineigula
Saien
Gary 17
Tarunyada
Phexedrine
TheLastStardust
sadie3112
costicuba
Taos
Dum_my
Dark Pegasus
Bonobo
Wilorvise
signatus
A-J
ulinuk
JonasV
SpiralStrix
Attis
NightLioness
Florian
elephas_maximus
LeeAnn
Katty
Cyhyraeth
landrover
Tiermann
Tove
koniminiatures
mreyder
NandO
Sumo
AlopexLagopus
Fisva
75senta75
MartinH
arafan
Carola
aandmkw
GoldEagle
resti
Bloodrayne
stef1000
Chris Sweetman
WILLYBACOMAN
Elros Alvar
Bernyto
jarda
Saarlooswolfhound
pm64
VASILIS
bojan
lucky luke
animalluvr6
carlysulli
Pony
Dorkan
Roger
ken yeo
Kristie
Sergey
Wildheart
PeGe
HKHollinstone
scot(t)
SUSANNE
widukind
Kikimalou
sauroid
SeanieP
skysthelimit
Ana
82 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 10:13 am

Congratulations Anna, wonderful additions you have there! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 3:23 pm

Thank you for all nice words Chris  cheers , Lea  cat , Scot  Very Happy  and Harriet  sunny  !!!! cheers
koniminiatures wrote:
Lovely additions! The Papo barn owl looks especially nice.. I may have to follow your lead and get it. Does the Collecta Shire mare suffer of the same extremely narrow supraorbital area as does the Clydesdale stallion, I wonder? (The brows on my copy of the latter, for example, are narrower than its muzzle.)

No, Shire mare has lovely face in good proportions :DNot too narrow like the Clydesdale stallion Very Happy

My newcomers from December, January and yesterday are grouped together on this photo!  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now what they are from left to right: TWH foal by Schleich, Golden jackal by Noah's Pals, amazing Forest Buffalo bull by Harriet (cheers !!!!) schleich human (which I was lucky to get very cheaply, for only 80cents)  Noah's Pals giraffes (thank you Orcagirl for link to good auction with this pair) Schleich sheep and one more jackal from Noah's Pals  Very Happy

I like also this photo, I took only foal and sheep out of this and actually all creatures look to scale with each other  (I added also forest cow so bull wouldn't feel lonely) :DYes, actually only human looks a bit lonely here Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SpiralStrix

SpiralStrix

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 3:41 pm

cheers cheers cheers Wow! Those are some beautiful newcomers. Of course, the buffaloes are incredible.  drunken  I love you 

Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/27592/spiralstrix
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 3:42 pm

Beautiful new additions and photography! cheers Those giraffes are very nice Very Happy

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 3:44 pm

What nice giraffes and buffalos, love them! cheers
Congratulations for these beauties Very Happy

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 4:05 pm

WOW!!!! Noah's Pals giraffes are one of the best!!! I hope I will have them one day too :) Great photos Anna and congrats to your newcomers :)

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 4:42 pm

Thank you for so nice words Spiral Strix, 4U, Bryan and Martin!!!!  cheers  cheers  cheers 

MartinH wrote:
WOW!!!! Noah's Pals giraffes are one of the best!!! I hope I will have them one day too :) Great photos Anna and congrats to your newcomers :)

Oh Martin, I thought you have them already in your giraffe collection?  Shocked  (thinking that you probably have all giraffes ever available Razz  ) They surely would fit to your cabinets Very Happy  If I see another pair like this I will let you know for sure.  sunny

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 4:45 pm

Those are great additions! Very Happy
Yes, this last picture does make them look in scale, as you know Noah's Pals uses 1:24 scale, Ana and Harriet 1:22, so close enough to work together.
The human is probably around 1:18 so it is probably a little large. scratch Also, these cloths are not right for what is supposed to be a priest. santa
I enjoy the fact that giraffe female is noticiably smaller than male, not always we see it in other brands. Very Happy

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 4:53 pm

Very very nice newcomers! Congratulations, Anna! That forest buffalo is amazing! cheers And the new sheep is pretty nice also.. You must be happy now sunny 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 4:57 pm

Roger wrote:
Those are great additions! Very Happy
Yes, this last picture does make them look in scale, as you know Noah's Pals uses 1:24 scale, Ana and Harriet 1:22, so close enough to work together.
The human is probably around 1:18 so it is probably a little large. scratch Also, these cloths are not right for what is supposed to be a priest. santa

Thank you Roger! Yes, you are probably right about human figure scale. And also about clothes  Laughing  Laughing  Razz 

jonesee wrote:
Very very nice newcomers! Congratulations, Anna! That forest buffalo is amazing! cheers And the new sheep is pretty nice also.. You must be happy now sunny 

Thank you! Yes, I'm happy! The forest buffalo bull is amazing figure, I think it's jewel in my collection Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 5:37 pm

What a herd, the poor human, he looks a little lost  Razz I really like your photos.

Fisva

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 6:28 pm

Beautiful additions Anna! The giraffes are so lovely  I love you Applause 

Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 6:39 pm

Thank you Carola and Agata!!!  sunny sunny 

Back to top Go down
ulinuk

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 7:07 pm

Beautiful newcomers!  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy congrats

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 7:27 pm

Lovely newcomers Anna cheers
The last picture shows how schleich (and other companies) downsize the larger animals and increase the smaller ones.
(That reminds me of the first book of Narnia, where the talking animals were different in size to the non-talking animals. The large animals became smaller and the small animals became larger.)

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 8:43 pm

Wauw! Beautiful new animals Very Happy The Schleich human does remind me of Darwin.
Congrats!! Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 8:58 pm

Wonderful newcomers Anna  cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 9:00 pm

Ana wrote:
Thank you for so nice words Spiral Strix, 4U, Bryan and Martin!!!!  cheers  cheers  cheers 

MartinH wrote:

Oh Martin, I thought you have them already in your giraffe collection?  Shocked  (thinking that you probably have all giraffes ever available Razz  ) They surely would fit to your cabinets  Very Happy  If I see another pair like this I will let you know for sure.  sunny

Oh thank you Anna!! I love you  I´m looking for this pair about 6 years and still nothing... scratch  They are pretty hard to get... I would love to have all giraffe models by all brands but it´s quite impossible  Rolling Eyes Very Happy 

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 11:47 pm

Wonderful additions Anna, love those giraffes!! It's so great to see the forest bull with his mate, they look super together cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 9:48 am

Wonderful additions, Anna  cheers 
The wild cattle are out of this world, of course, and I am extremely fond of Noah's Pal - models  Very Happy 
And your pictures are gorgeous as always !

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 10:03 am

Beautiful pics Anna and fantastic additions  Applause 
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm

Thank you AJ, Ulinuk, Karin, Andreas, Susanne, Harriet and Kikimalou!  cheers  flower  sunny  flower  cheers 

NightLioness wrote:
Wauw! Beautiful new animals Very Happy  The Schleich human does remind me of Darwin.
Congrats!! Very Happy

Haha, he could be Darwin indeed Very Happy  Then maybe I should put him somewhere near to my Galapagos animals  Very Happy

MartinH wrote:

Ana wrote:

Oh Martin, I thought you have them already in your giraffe collection?  Shocked  (thinking that you probably have all giraffes ever available Razz  ) They surely would fit to your cabinets  Very Happy  If I see another pair like this I will let you know for sure.  sunny

Oh thank you Anna!! I love you  I´m looking for this pair about 6 years and still nothing... scratch  They are pretty hard to get... I would love to have all giraffe models by all brands but it´s quite impossible  Rolling Eyes Very Happy 

6 years? That's long  Shocked  pale 
Hmm, I searched them about 2 years, then just before Christmas 2013 Orcagirl from this forum had sent the link in "Buying online" section and luckily I checked it this day and I could buy these giraffes. Otherwise, I don't think I would have find them.

Anyway, I will keep an eye for another set of giraffes, who knows, maybe they appear again on ebay.  Smile

And big thanks to dear Orcagirl for sending the link! cheers
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 8:59 pm

Ana wrote:
Thank you AJ, Ulinuk, Karin, Andreas, Susanne, Harriet and Kikimalou!  cheers  flower  sunny  flower  cheers 

NightLioness wrote:
Wauw! Beautiful new animals Very Happy  The Schleich human does remind me of Darwin.
Congrats!! Very Happy

Haha, he could be Darwin indeed Very Happy  Then maybe I should put him somewhere near to my Galapagos animals  Very Happy

That would be a very fitting pace for him, maybe with some finches?  Laughing

pm64

Country/State : Firenze,Italy

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 9:22 pm

Dear Ana,ù

congratulations for your wonderful additions ! I would look at your photos for hours w\out being tired ! I love them ! Applause Applause 
Back to top Go down
elephas_maximus

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:30 pm

Great additions, the two forest buffaloes look great together.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shapeways.com/shops/redelephant
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)
Page 12 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next