Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)

Go down 
+78
bjarki12
Derek Larsen
WhiteLightning Wolf
Shanti
Anne from Norway
Noémi
ferrugineigula
Saien
Gary 17
Tarunyada
Phexedrine
TheLastStardust
sadie3112
costicuba
Taos
Dum_my
Dark Pegasus
Bonobo
Wilorvise
signatus
A-J
ulinuk
JonasV
SpiralStrix
Attis
NightLioness
Florian
elephas_maximus
LeeAnn
Katty
Cyhyraeth
landrover
Tiermann
Tove
koniminiatures
mreyder
NandO
Sumo
AlopexLagopus
Fisva
75senta75
MartinH
arafan
Carola
aandmkw
GoldEagle
resti
Bloodrayne
stef1000
Chris Sweetman
WILLYBACOMAN
Elros Alvar
Bernyto
jarda
Saarlooswolfhound
pm64
VASILIS
bojan
lucky luke
animalluvr6
carlysulli
Pony
Dorkan
Roger
ken yeo
Kristie
Sergey
Wildheart
PeGe
HKHollinstone
scot(t)
SUSANNE
widukind
Kikimalou
sauroid
SeanieP
skysthelimit
Ana
82 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 1:56 pm

Thank you Scott! sunny

This month I have some more newcomers! I bought some animals and traded some others, I'm happy with all new additions Very Happy

All kangaroos I got from Steve (stecal ) Thank you! Dog, penguin and handmade collar are from Lea! Thank you Lea, these are awesome! Collar is very beautifully made and fits nicely to colours of Great Dane!  flower  flower  flower 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

Today arrived box with family of real stars, highlights of my collection indeed. Elephants that are so lifelike that it's hard to believe they are just figures and not  living miniature elephants  Shocked  Still white, they remind raw porcelain. One day I will paint them but in white it's easy to see how spectacular is the sculpt work. Thank you Andrew for designing such amazing figures! I hope one day you will also design African forest elephants and A. bush elephants and sell them via Shapeways too.

Also white, unpainted takin came to say "hello" to newcomers, elephant cow is very well behaved as you see Wink

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 1:59 pm

Stunning models Anna! cheers I love the penguin I love you I can't wait to see the elephants painted! bounce

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 3:54 pm

Gorgeous new models! cheers  The elephants are stunning! You was lucky you got them Very Happy 
I'm very curious to see them with some paint!

Big congratulations sunny 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 4:01 pm

Oh wow, those elephants are marvellous. I've been so tempted to get one. Congratulations Anna! cheers the penguin looks really cute and Great Dane's collar is super!

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
ulinuk

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 4:22 pm

Wow!! so beautiful Applause  Sad  Applause  Surprised

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 5:17 pm

That elephants are amazing! And I really like the takin. Very Happy
I neer tought that you can make something so great on a computer Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 5:38 pm

Very wonderful newcomers Anna, especially the elephants sunny sunny cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 5:43 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Stunning models Anna! :cheers:I love the penguin ❤I can't wait to see the elephants painted! bounce

jonesee wrote:
Gorgeous new models! cheers  The elephants are stunning! You was lucky you got them Very Happy 
I'm very curious to see them with some paint!

Big congratulations sunny 

Thank you 4U and Jonas! Yes, I also can't wait to paint them but it's gonna take some time  Sleep  Very Happy 

HKHollinstone wrote:
Oh wow, those elephants are marvellous.  I've been so tempted to get one.  Congratulations Anna! :cheers:the penguin looks really cute and Great Dane's collar is super!

Thank you Harriet! cheers

ulinuk wrote:
Wow!! so beautiful Applause  Sad  Applause  Surprised

Thank you Karolina! cheers

arafan wrote:
That elephants are amazing! And I really like the takin. Very Happy
I neer tought that you can make something so great on a computer Very Happy

Yes, elephants are astonishing Very Happy
Takin is not new but I'm glad you like him as well! Very Happy

widukind wrote:
Very wonderful newcomers Anna, especially the elephants sunny sunny cheers cheers 

Thank you Andreas!!! cheers

Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 5:17 am

The 3D Elephants are really amazing  Very Happy Very interesting way of making figures.

sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 4:35 pm

they are gorgeous Anna. congrats. :)
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 5:44 pm

These are all great! Very Happy Congrats!  cheers sunny 

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 5:56 pm

Ana wrote:
Today arrived box with family of real stars, highlights of my collection indeed. Elephants that are so lifelike that it's hard to believe they are just figures and not  living miniature elephants  Shocked  Still white, they remind raw porcelain. One day I will paint them but in white it's easy to see how spectacular is the sculpt work. Thank you Andrew for designing such amazing figures! I hope one day you will also design African forest elephants and A. bush elephants and sell them via Shapeways too.

Great additions Anna, I like all the Japanese figures you obtained recently.  I'm glad to see the elephants arrived and you are happy with them, I can't wait to see how you paint them.
Yes, I plan to release more elephant species in the future! Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shapeways.com/shops/redelephant
Tiermann

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 6:31 pm

Lovely additions, congratulations

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 6:34 pm

Carola wrote:
The 3D Elephants are really amazing  Very Happy  Very interesting way of making figures.

I think so too! Thank you Carola! Very Happy cheers

sauroid wrote:
they are gorgeous Anna. congrats. :)

Thank you! Very Happy

NightLioness wrote:
These are all great! Very Happy Congrats!  cheers sunny 

Thank you very much Karin! Very Happy sunny

elephas_maximus wrote:
Ana wrote:

Great additions Anna, I like all the Japanese figures you obtained recently.  I'm glad to see the elephants arrived and you are happy with them, I can't wait to see how you paint them.
Yes, I plan to release more elephant species in the future! Thanks for sharing.

Thank you Andrew! Yes, I'm looking forward to see more of your creations! Very Happy
And I hope to paint this elephant family in near future.  Smile 

Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 1:55 pm

Congrats Anna!

I love the elephants!

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 9:52 am

Thank you Ken! Yes, the elephants are  elephant  elephant  elephant  cheers  Very Happy

Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 9:57 am

HKHollinstone wrote:
Oh wow, those elephants are marvellous.  I've been so tempted to get one.  Congratulations Anna! :cheers:the penguin looks really cute and Great Dane's collar is
super!

cheers Applause Cool sunny bounce drunken
Back to top Go down
signatus

signatus

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 12:09 pm

Woow !! Shocked Shocked Those elephants !! I can´t wait to see them painted by you. Congratulations Anna !! cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Likaon - Wildlife Models Shop [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My homemade models : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://signatustudio.com
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 2:18 pm

Thank you Jean Luc and Miguel! Very Happy

Now, it's been a long time since I posted updates here in this topic. I was able to catch some nice animals during last 5 (!) months. Big thanks to: Andreas flower flower Roger cheers  cheers Svenja sunny Philipp  drunken  Very Happy Claude  sunny  sunny  sunny  and Miguel cat cat cat Thank you friends for wonderful gifts exclamation trades cheers cheers cheers  and sales Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Now, the pictures Very Happy

My new horses! Big thanks to Andreas for sending me the amazing Elastolin foal, yet with tag!!!! I think it's lovely and I have never seen Elastolin figures with tags earlier Shocked And big thanks to Philipp for sending me very lovely Przewalski horse (play visions I think)  Thank you Svenja for the nice Breyer Stablemate Very Happy CollectA Fjord I bought during holidays in Poland. Very Happy

Thanks to Andreas for the Wisent from Lineol! And Miguel for the amazing lynx Very Happy I have ibex from Miguel also but yesterday I started to paint him and he's in half way to be painted. I think these figures are amazing! I will show here the ibex when it's painted Wink  

And, yesterday arrived very amazing golden letter from Portugal. Yes, that was from our Rogerio!!!  alien  alien  alien And inside the letter I found amazing family of Portugese animals with a bit difficult brand name (at least for me) Dinamização. Many many thanks Roger!!!!  cat  cat  alien  alien

The lovely gift from Claude, many thanks my friend!! Very Happy This watusi I received as a white 3D print but later I was able to paint it and here it is:

It is scale 1:30, so goes nicely with my Britains cattle, but is a bit more detailed:

And I almost forgot: my market finds from King's day in April. I found also Schleich wild boar but he is deep in the box now  Sleep  

I would like to post here also the photo of the painted elephant calf (the one designed by Andrew) I've already shown it in this topic but only in white version.

Of course Achille you have already seen in custom additions section Wink I will post pictures of him again, his new colour is now actually almost finished.  Very Happy

Thank you for looking here Wink

Last edited by Ana on Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ulinuk

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 4:18 pm

Big congrats! I really want see this horse in colour! cyclops cyclops cyclops

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 4:32 pm

Ohhh, Anna ! So many wonderful beautyful models drunken

That watusi is awesome cheers
And the horses, and...they are ALL so wonderful Applause

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 4:49 pm

Even among some treasures, this Lineol wisent just kill me! Shocked
Miguel lynx is also wonderful as your repainting of that bull is truly realistic looking.
I see that the "poor" Dinamização simple figures just got shy seeing such beautiness around. Wink ... and we'll have the bonus of seeing the ibex when repainted and the Percheron too. Doesn't surprise me that your boar is hiden deep in a box. pig Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 6:16 pm

Unbelievable additions Anna!!Big congratulations!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 6:28 pm

So many great models I can't even remember now= D!
The best I liked the small vintage animals from Roger! Absolutely beautiful, tiny models. I can understand why you did choose those.
The Fjord is awesome! Those other horses are making the family complete - they're all so good drunken
And oh yeah, the wisent! GORGEOUS! Shocked Shocked How big is he? I've seen some of Lineol animals in photos and they're very very nice! Would you mind me asking how much those usually costs? scratch
Big congratulations, Anna, for such amazing animals. You must be happy with those drunken cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 6:33 pm

Congratulations Anna, they are all lovely additions - your paintwork on the watusi cow and elephant calf is wonderful.  The figurines from Roger are so interesting, the Okapi in particular! And of course the Wisent, one of my favourite models from Lineol.

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)
Page 14 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next