Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 3:07 pm

Wow the chiru! Shocked Shocked Shocked Stunning model!
Huge congrats on all of them cheers sunny

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 3:47 pm

Wow that Chiru is wonderful! Very Happy
Congratulations for these beauties. cheers

Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 4:34 pm

Thank you for so nice comments friends!!! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
ulinuk

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 6:40 pm

Congrats Anna cyclops affraid cheers

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
signatus

signatus

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:41 am

Congrats for this new additions Anna ¡¡.
I am very happy that you liked the “Chiru“ and that he has arrived safely to your home ¡ Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Likaon - Wildlife Models Shop [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My homemade models : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://signatustudio.com
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 1:42 am

Ooh, more delicious coats and colourations! That chiru is just beautiful.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Well, then. Those are some outstanding paintjobs. I was "just" going to remark on the silver being easily the best rendition of the colour I've seen, but now I'm just mesmerized by that ibex, too. This is pastels and acrylics, yes? And what brand of magic?

Awww Embarassed Embarassed sunny sunny Thank you for your words Lea! You know I admire and adore your works, and reading this words from you means a lot to me.

Golly.. likewise for those words of yours to me. This got very earnest all of a sudden, didn't it?

Lea K.  |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://koni.weebly.com/
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 8:54 am

Thank you for so nice comments friends!!! cheers

Congrats for this new additions Anna ¡¡.
I am very happy that you liked the “Chiru“ and that he has arrived safely to your home ¡ Very Happy

Chiru is amazing!!!! cheers Thank you for this work Miguel Very Happy  

Ooh, more delicious coats and colourations! That chiru is just beautiful.

Well, then. Those are some outstanding paintjobs. I was "just" going to remark on the silver being easily the best rendition of the colour I've seen, but now I'm just mesmerized by that ibex, too. This is pastels and acrylics, yes? And what brand of magic?

Awww Embarassed Embarassed sunny sunny Thank you for your words Lea! You know I admire and adore your works, and reading this words from you means a lot to me.

Golly.. likewise for those words of yours to me. This got very earnest all of a sudden, didn't it?

Thank you again Lea ! Yes, haha. I think so Laughing

Back to top Go down
sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 7:34 pm

cool new figures again Anna. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 4:59 pm

Thank you for nice comment!

And again I received a package with animals figures inside. The wonderful Kaiyodos I could get thanks to help of Brett! cheers

Mammals:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And the most amazing owls set I love you

Thank you again Brett for the help with getting these animals! sunny

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 5:12 pm

Phantastic additions!!! Big congratulations!!

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 5:13 pm

Thank you Andreas!!! cheers

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 5:17 pm

Beautiful animals, big congrats! Not sure that this is a small update though Wink

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 5:22 pm

Oooh, they are beautiful Very Happy <3
I'm getting that owl set, cat and one of the stoats too Very Happy

Congrats Ana Very Happy

Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 5:29 pm

Thank you LeeAnn and Karin!!! cheers

LeeAnn, you are right, the word "small" last from the previous update Laughing I will change it now Smile

Karin good decision getting these owls! they are lovely Very Happy

Back to top Go down
sadie3112

sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 6:26 pm

Oh I love the owls! They're very cute Very Happy Congratulations Anna

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 6:46 pm

Thank you Abby! cheers

Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 7:00 pm

Oh wow, they're gorgeous, love the chipmunk!! And the barn owl, beautiful face. Congratulations Anna!

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 7:10 pm

Very nice, Anna! Those are so real looking and cute drunken

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Fisva

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 7:42 pm

Beautiful additions!! Owls I love you I love you I love you

Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 7:55 pm

Congrats, beautiful indeed

Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 9:06 pm

Thank you so much Harriet, Joan, Agata and Robert!!! cheers cheers cheers sunny

Back to top Go down
signatus

signatus

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 9:14 pm

Lovely asiatic additions .Congratulations Anna !!. ( The scale of the bears is near 1:22 ?. Really nice !) Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Likaon - Wildlife Models Shop [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 9:14 pm

Very beautiful additions Anna sunny I love you sunny

Saarlooswolfhound

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 10:02 pm

Oh my heck, those are all beauties. Huge congrats!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 12:05 am

Both groups have wonderful figures, congratulations Ana! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 9:48 am

Thank you for so nice comments Miguel, Paige, Roger and Florian!!! cheers flower flower flower

Lovely asiatic additions .Congratulations Anna !!. ( The scale of the bears is near 1:22 ?. Really nice !) Very Happy

The bears are really small, they may be smaller than 1:32 scale, I think something like 1:35 or 1:40 even for the one with fish.
I think only the fox is probably near the 1:22, it's small but not micro small. scratch

Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 10:27 pm

Those Kayodos are really great cyclops

signatus

signatus

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 10:28 pm

Thank you very much for the info Anna. The fox seems lovely too !!. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 9:42 am

What an excellent batch of models. Hooray for Brett! The Iriomote cat (?) and chipmunk are particularly nice, I think.

Lea K.  |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://koni.weebly.com/
elephas_maximus

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 8:58 am

Great additions Anna, I think the Kaiyodo figures are some of the best sculpted replicas available.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shapeways.com/shops/redelephant
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 12:54 pm

Thank you so much Carloa, Lea, Andrew and Miguel Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers

Lea, yes the cat is the Iriomote cat cat

Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 7:02 am

Those are very lovely!! I really like the fox. I have to get that. (I also got the owls. I love them. Unfortuantely my son loves them too. He points to where I've set them (above his reach) and cries out: "Hoo hoo" over and over again.)

Congratulation Anna!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 7:24 am

Congratulation Anna, these are wonderful additions Cool

I hope I will catch the owls set soon bounce

Could you make a walkaround of the Iriomote cat please ? Very Happy

Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 10:04 am

Thank you Scott and Kikimalou!!! cheers sunny

Scott, your son has a good taste for toys too cheers Very Happy

Christophe, yes, I will make a walk around of the cat, will try to do this yet this week Smile

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 1:34 pm

Congratulation Anna, these are wonderful additions Cool

I hope I will catch the owls set soon bounce

Could you make a walkaround of the Iriomote cat please ? Very Happy

A bit late but I made the walk around here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Hope it helps Very Happy I really like this cat indeed Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 1:46 pm

Wonderful models-the Owl set is greta nd love the Iriomote cat and the bears! Applause

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 2:04 pm

Thank you Taylor!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 2:25 pm

Wow..they are beutiful :)
Congrats Anna :))

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 3:01 pm

Thank you Kosta!!! cheers

Back to top Go down
sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 3:57 pm

very beautiful newcomers Anna! cheers
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 8:36 pm

Wonderful models-the Owl set is greta nd love the Iriomote cat and the bears! Applause

cheers Applause Cool sunny drunken
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 9:02 pm

Thank you very much Sauroid and Jean Luc!! cheers cheers flower

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 5:43 pm

Last weeks I received some really nice figures and some beautiful handmade accessories for miniature horses. First I show you what I got from Lea: handmade halters and bridle. And, prepare yourself for my too much talking, sorry Razz

The vintage style bridle (70ties Soviet Union style) The fun thing about it is, when I was 12, in the first riding club I was riding had the same style bridles still in use. The horse I used to ride (27 y.o. those times already, dark chestnut grumpy gelding Rodos, I loved him even thought he always wanted to bite me during brushing Razz ) had the bridle with red and white triangles on the brow band, he had also no noseband and some kind of rubber rings on the sides of bit. So it was really quite similar to this miniature one made by Lea Very Happy (I should have already cut the too long throat latch but I consider maybe giving this bridle to another horse, maybe I will paint any horse in this scale to the colour similar to my old grumpy friend Rodos.
Lea has sent me also special stuff to keep the bit on the right place without gluing the model Very Happy cheers

The lovely leather halter, also made by Lea, specially for the Arabian mare Very Happy I love this halter, really beautiful made. I have to cut off the too long elements too but so far it's looking like this:

And the cute surprise halter for the foal, this is shown on the suffolk foal Very Happy

THANK YOU LEA!!! cheers cheers cheers sunny sunny sunny

Another wonderful newcomer is this Thoroughbred buckskin mare customised by Jonas! cheers I showed her in "thank you" thread as it was STS Animal Swap figure Very Happy

THANK YOU JONAS!!! cheers cheers cheers

I also received package from Mojo with nice animals for my collection. THANK YOU MOJO Wink
Tha pangolin is a masterpiece IMHO. qw have seen several repaints of the Clouded Leopard, I think the sculpt deserve new paintwork, I hope to work on this. I like the Sun Bear, my fav bear species and this one looks like he is enjoying the sun Laughing I'm also never tired with new wolverine figures, these animals are so wonderful Very Happy

And so is the emu! cheers And I love the boar too and the snowy owl is very pretty, I'm always happy with some new owls cat

I'm also happy with this trio of primates! Two new species for my collection Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 6:28 pm

Big congratulation Anna cheers

Suspect I still need to catch 6 of them Laughing

LeeAnn
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 6:35 pm

cheers cheers Big congrats, great models again! Very Happy

Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 6:41 pm

Thank you Christophe and LeeAnn!! cheers flower

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 7:12 pm

So many goodies! Congrats Anna ^^

Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 7:49 pm

VERY VERY BEAUTIFUL additions Anna :) Congrats tongue

Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 8:06 pm

So much niceness to look at drunken love the custom halters and the horses wearing them Very Happy

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 8:07 pm

Congratulations Anna, very nice newcomers :)

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next