Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)

Go down 
+78
bjarki12
Derek Larsen
WhiteLightning Wolf
Shanti
Anne from Norway
Noémi
ferrugineigula
Saien
Gary 17
Tarunyada
Phexedrine
TheLastStardust
sadie3112
costicuba
Taos
Dum_my
Dark Pegasus
Bonobo
Wilorvise
signatus
A-J
ulinuk
JonasV
SpiralStrix
Attis
NightLioness
Florian
elephas_maximus
LeeAnn
Katty
Cyhyraeth
landrover
Tiermann
Tove
koniminiatures
mreyder
NandO
Sumo
AlopexLagopus
Fisva
75senta75
MartinH
arafan
Carola
aandmkw
GoldEagle
resti
Bloodrayne
stef1000
Chris Sweetman
WILLYBACOMAN
Elros Alvar
Bernyto
jarda
Saarlooswolfhound
pm64
VASILIS
bojan
lucky luke
animalluvr6
carlysulli
Pony
Dorkan
Roger
ken yeo
Kristie
Sergey
Wildheart
PeGe
HKHollinstone
scot(t)
SUSANNE
widukind
Kikimalou
sauroid
SeanieP
skysthelimit
Ana
82 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:44 pm

I got quite a herd of animals recently :) Just yesterday arrived wonderful Schleich birds of prey with my most wanted Osprey bounce Big thanks for Andreas who helped me to get them sunny

Osprey, Golden Eagle, Griffon vulture and Buzzard, by Schleich bounce So happy to say welcome to this Osprey, also Buzzard is so wonderful Very Happy I must also say this Eagle is very majestic cheers
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Another figure which I wanted from long time is Amami Rabbit :) I love rabbits and this one is unique Japanese species rabbit albino [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Different arrival from Ebay was set of Galapagos animals by Bandai, I especially like Blue footed booby, fregatebird and tortoise Very Happy But other animals are lovely also :)
Here are reptiles from this set (marine iguanas, land Iguana and Galapagos tortoise):

And here birds (Fregatebird, Blue footed booby, Galapagos penguin and Woodpecker finch) :

I also got animals from Taylor, in a trade. Thank You Taylor! Very Happy Some Britains farm animals, some New Ray wildlife and some AAA Very Happy
Britains farm:

AAAs on the right and New Ray on left :) (I'm so happy with laughing zebra Laughing I wanted New Ray giraffe very much because I had such model when I was kid, those times it was my favorite giraffe, other New Rays are gifts for my son)

Last edited by ana on Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 1:07 pm

wow those are beautiful new additions Anna. congrats. cheers
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:34 pm

Thank You Sauroid!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:59 pm

Awesome additions Anna cheers Congratulation !

Anna, could you make a review or walkaround about the BANDAÏ Galapagos set ?
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:15 pm

Ohh, my goodness Shocked

What an enormous lot of absolutely wonderful models cheers
You really have striked gold there, WOW !!!!

I never heard about the *Amami rabbits * before, so I found them on Wikipedia in case somebody is interested.
What brand is the model ?
CONGRATULATIONS, dear Anna, - now your Dutch collection must be almost larger then your total one when you lived in Poland, isn`t it ? Very Happy

Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:35 pm

Thank You so much dear Kiki and dear Susanne!!!! sunny sunny sunny

Susanne Amami rabbit is Kaiyodo from Natural monuments of Japan. There is a chance I will have second one next month, then this one will go for trade Wink
I don't think my Dutch collection is already the same number as my Polish one :) I think in Poland I left about 500 figures and here I have maybe 250-300. But it is growing much faster than before Shocked

Kikimalou wrote:

Yes, I will do it. I think I will be able to do walk around this Sunday :) I will post it in Bandai section :)

Back to top Go down
bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:54 pm

Congratulations, Anna. Those Schleich birds are phenomenal.
Maybe one day some other big brand will make Osprey, Buzzard and Golden Eagle. We're stuck with the Bald Eagles because of the USA market.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 5:01 pm

Wonderful newcomers Anna - my favourite is the Kaiyodo Amami rabbit but also your others - wow cheers Sad(o)): cheers Sad(o)):

Can you tell me all the brands of your iguanas please sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 5:04 pm

Thank You Andreas and Bojan Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Andreas, these Iguanas are all from Bandai. Two of them are Marine Iguanas and one of them ("green" one) is Galapagos Land iguana :)

Bojan wrote:
Congratulations, Anna. Those Schleich birds are phenomenal.
Maybe one day some other big brand will make Osprey, Buzzard and Golden Eagle. We're stuck with the Bald Eagles because of the USA market.

Thank You Bojan! Yes, I think Birds of Prey was probably best series ever produced by Schleich scratch Very Happy

About bald eagles I agree, brand should produce some European and Asiatic species for balance, I would say White Tailed sea Eagles and Golden Eagles would be great. And different species of birds of prey such as Short Toed Eagle, Spotted Eagle or even Kestrel :) (I know Kaiyodo already produced Kestrels female and male) Well, there is so much more fascinating birds Very Happy

Last edited by ana on Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 5:07 pm

ana wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

Yes, I will do it. I think I will be able to do walk around this Sunday :) I will post it in Bandai section :)

Thank you Anna Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 5:08 pm

Thank you Anna sunny sunny

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
VASILIS

VASILIS

Country/State : GREECE

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 7:24 pm

Anna I have just seen all your photos in this topic...and all of them are fantastic!!!! I especially love the first photo with the elephants!!!
It looks like a painting to me!!! I love it!!!
Congratulations for all the newly arrived animals !!! Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)):
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 7:55 pm

Thank You Vasilis! cheers I'm very happy to hear You like these photos Very Happy sunny

Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:54 pm

Wonderful additions Anna! And so many!

I love those Schleich birds of prey. I'm still missing the Vulture. (I'm missing both retired vultures actually, whichever one that is technically part of the series and the other one too: The Goose Vulture and the Whiteback Vulture. They are both great.) I'm glad Schleich released a third vulture for 2013, but I still want those old ones. (I need the old Peregrine Falcon as well.)

The Kaiyodo Amami Rabbit is wonderful! That Monument series is just fantastic.

And I absolutely love the Bandai reptiles and birds! Wow. The Galapogos Penguin is just awesome. Congratulations Anna!

Back to top Go down
pm64

pm64

Country/State : Firenze,Italy

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:24 am

Ana , your growing collection is really fantastic, very unique species all mixed together and the lovely way you picture them , really congratulations! How I would like to be able to use the camera the way you do! I love your collection and photos!! flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:33 am

Great additions! I especially love the eagle too, he is one of my favorites in my collection. Congrats.
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 8:32 am

Thank You so much friends for all the good words!!! flower flower flower flower I'm happy I can share with You joy of collecting Very Happy Very Happy bounce

Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 8:35 am

I love the additions, very nice beginning of this year for you cheers

Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 8:40 am

Yes! Thank You Robert! That's true about good beginning Very Happy bounce

Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 8:41 am

Nice additions, Anna!

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:54 pm

Perfect additions, Anna, especially the Shogakukan rabbit and the old Schleich raptors! Sad(o)):
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 2:57 pm

Thank You Ken and Jarda!! cheers cheers cheers sunny

Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 10:03 pm

Anna impressive additions applause Congratulations!
I particularly like the series of GALAPAGOS or have you found Ana I need them!

cheers Sad(o)): Cool sunny drunken study scratch
Back to top Go down
Bernyto

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 10:25 pm

Congratulations Ana, Great additions! I like this galapagos series too
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:00 pm

Many great figures, very interesting species and the usual fantastic pictures! flower
The Galapagos set and the rabbit are specially interesting! 🐰 Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)
Page 3 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next