Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)

Go down 
+78
bjarki12
Derek Larsen
WhiteLightning Wolf
Shanti
Anne from Norway
Noémi
ferrugineigula
Saien
Gary 17
Tarunyada
Phexedrine
TheLastStardust
sadie3112
costicuba
Taos
Dum_my
Dark Pegasus
Bonobo
Wilorvise
signatus
A-J
ulinuk
JonasV
SpiralStrix
Attis
NightLioness
Florian
elephas_maximus
LeeAnn
Katty
Cyhyraeth
landrover
Tiermann
Tove
koniminiatures
mreyder
NandO
Sumo
AlopexLagopus
Fisva
75senta75
MartinH
arafan
Carola
aandmkw
GoldEagle
resti
Bloodrayne
stef1000
Chris Sweetman
WILLYBACOMAN
Elros Alvar
Bernyto
jarda
Saarlooswolfhound
pm64
VASILIS
bojan
lucky luke
animalluvr6
carlysulli
Pony
Dorkan
Roger
ken yeo
Kristie
Sergey
Wildheart
PeGe
HKHollinstone
scot(t)
SUSANNE
widukind
Kikimalou
sauroid
SeanieP
skysthelimit
Ana
82 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 10:37 pm

SO many kangaroos bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce cheers
All brands, ages and variations that you can imagine, - even some old composition kangoos....and a ...a...Kangaroo cone !!! Very Happy
We need them in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wink
Do you collect kangaroos ?

I also adore that bird...erhmmm, whats-it-called ?  Embarassed

And a beautyful pot of lovely plants !
Nardien's horse is the most charming ever -horse ! I love you

Laughing Laughing You even did some great shopping yourself, - they are both magnificent examples of what Papo can do when they want Applause

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 1:33 am

That's a lot of kangaroos! Very Happy Now we need to see the whole family bounce

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 2:10 am

Congrats

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 2:27 am

I love your kangoollection! bounce bounce bounce
That Nardienistic Horse! cheers cheers
And I love these Papo, look at all detail in that tortoise and hippo youngster is one of my favorite figures of juveniles. Very Happy

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 9:44 am

Thank you for your so nice comments Jean Luc, Saien, Andreas, Susanne, Roger and Laura! cheers cheers sunny

I will try to add my new kangaroos to SUY kangaroos, and maybe make a special topic about my kangaroo collection. Very Happy

Susanne, I'm not sure what species of bird is that. Perhaps Christophe will know? scratch

Roger, this is actually hippo adult, I had the youngster before, now I bought his mother Wink

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 1:31 am

Ana wrote:
I will try to add my new kangaroos to SUY kangaroos, and maybe make a special topic about my kangaroo collection. Very Happy
Roger, this is actually hippo adult, I had the youngster before, now I bought his mother Wink

Laughing geek Yes, it is mother, silly me! Wink Sometimes kids grow so fast that we start mixing everything. Wink
Yes, it is great that you're considering to open a topic about your kangaroos. bounce

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 1:42 am

Wow so many kangaroos! Shocked
The birdie seems to be a red-creasted turaco. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 9:03 am

Ana wrote:

Yes ! Yes !!! Please Very Happy

arafan wrote:
The birdie seems to be a red-creasted turaco. Very Happy

Ahhh ! Yes ! Of course !
Thankyou Very Happy

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 9:57 am

Great batch Anna cheers

Camille is really pleased to see her kangarooCone on the pic Laughing
Back to top Go down
sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:36 pm

very beautiful newcomers Anna!
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 2:18 pm

Thank you Christophe, Arafan and Sauroid Smile

I finally found a moment to photograph my news. I got most of these in December. Big thanks to Brett, Karin and Noemi  sunny  sunny  sunny . I also got wisent from Miguel, but it's now in painting process.

My new birds. All are Kaiyodo Smile
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My new mammals. I love especially the Nilgai from Noemi Very Happy Bongo and the funny Kaiyodo hare were on my list for a very long time, I'm happy they are finally in my collection! Smile Dolphin was lovely surprise from Karin.

And a single lizard. Smile Kaiyodo from Karin! cheers

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 2:50 pm

Absolutely gorgeous models Very Happy Congrats Anna!

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 3:20 pm

They look awesome together. Big congrats on all of them. And happy that you like the two Kaiyodos :3

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 4:26 pm

A lot of must haves again Anna :) big congratulations, especially for the Kaiyodos :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saien

Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 10:02 pm

Very beautiful newcomers, congratulations cheers Applause

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 10:23 pm

Great models and lovely variety of species. Congratulations, Anna! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Phexedrine

Phexedrine

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 10:39 pm

Beautiful models, I especially like the bongo, congrats !

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 22 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 12:10 am

You always take the best of your figures in your pictures! Very Happy Kaiyodo birds group is wonderful and Karin's gifts too, but, bongo and friends are divinal! Very Happy

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 22 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 9:37 am

Thank you for very nice comments LeeAnn Very Happy , Karin cat Andreas cheers , Andrea Very Happy , Phexodrine flower , Julie sunny and Roger! cheers

Back to top Go down
ferrugineigula

Country/State : ITP

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 22 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 10:20 am

Bautiful new additions! bounce

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 22 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 12:54 pm

Thank you! cheers

Back to top Go down
Noémi

Noémi

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 5:49 pm

Ana wrote:
Thank you Christophe, Arafan and Sauroid Smile

I finally found a moment to photograph my news. I got most of these in December. Big thanks to Brett, Karin and Noemi  sunny  sunny  sunny . I also got wisent from Miguel, but it's now in painting process.

My new birds. All are Kaiyodo Smile

My new mammals. I love especially the Nilgai from Noemi Very Happy Bongo and the funny Kaiyodo hare were on my list for a very long time, I'm happy they are finally in my collection! Smile Dolphin was lovely surprise from Karin.

And a single lizard. Smile Kaiyodo from Karin! cheers

Congratulations Anna! Nice models! I'm happy you like Nilgai. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 9:53 pm

Thank you Noemi! I really LOVE that Nilgai Very Happy cheers

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 10:06 pm

Magnific additions, nilgai and bongo are spectacular.

beautiful serow too, big congrats. cheers cheers

Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 3:30 pm

Thank you for the nice comment, Fernando! cheers

I got some new animals recently or some came back to me after a painting session Smile
And here they are, two new horses:
Willem, he is a Comtois horse sculpted by Josine Vingerling. The model is in scale 1:12. I love the details, the cute face expression and lovely chubby posture.

And Branston, horse sculpted by Eva Rossiter (Celtic Cob Studio). The model is in scale 1:20. At the moment he is not yet ready for painting, I need to do the prepping first. I like this model very much because it looks like the type of horse that is often seen in the riding schools. I'm going to paint him in chestnut colour with 4 white socks and maybe a blaze.

These two boys were warmly welcomed by other horses from my collection Very Happy

Also, I have two "new" birds in my collection. The famous CollectA cassowary and the wonderful resin model of King Vulture sculpted by Joan Milelire. Very Happy The vulture was in my collection since some time but I have sent it to Dark Pegasus studio for a painting and it came back to me recently.

And the same as the vulture, another model that came back to me from a painting session is this wisent sculpted by Miquel (Signatustudio). Painted by Aleksander from Dark Pegasus Studio Very Happy

And yet, there is Mr. Caramel painted by Alexander. I resculpted the mane and tail of Snegir resin and sent it for painting to Dark Pegasus studio some time ago. Now the horse is back in my home. I think he will be for sale in the future but now I have a plan to take him with me to the Live Show in Baarn this year in May Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)
Page 22 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next