Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)

Go down 
+78
bjarki12
Derek Larsen
WhiteLightning Wolf
Shanti
Anne from Norway
Noémi
ferrugineigula
Saien
Gary 17
Tarunyada
Phexedrine
TheLastStardust
sadie3112
costicuba
Taos
Dum_my
Dark Pegasus
Bonobo
Wilorvise
signatus
A-J
ulinuk
JonasV
SpiralStrix
Attis
NightLioness
Florian
elephas_maximus
LeeAnn
Katty
Cyhyraeth
landrover
Tiermann
Tove
koniminiatures
mreyder
NandO
Sumo
AlopexLagopus
Fisva
75senta75
MartinH
arafan
Carola
aandmkw
GoldEagle
resti
Bloodrayne
stef1000
Chris Sweetman
WILLYBACOMAN
Elros Alvar
Bernyto
jarda
Saarlooswolfhound
pm64
VASILIS
bojan
lucky luke
animalluvr6
carlysulli
Pony
Dorkan
Roger
ken yeo
Kristie
Sergey
Wildheart
PeGe
HKHollinstone
scot(t)
SUSANNE
widukind
Kikimalou
sauroid
SeanieP
skysthelimit
Ana
82 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 23 EmptyMon 28 Mar 2016 - 19:32

Always a BIG pleasure to see your new animals with great photos of them Very Happy
Congrats drunken drunken cheers

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 23 EmptyMon 28 Mar 2016 - 20:33

Thank you dear Karin! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 23 EmptyMon 28 Mar 2016 - 21:16

NightLioness wrote:
Always a BIG pleasure to see your new animals with great photos of them Very Happy
Congrats drunken drunken cheers

Very Happy Applause cheers Cool sunny
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 23 EmptyMon 28 Mar 2016 - 22:32

Gosh ! What fabulous, wonderful additions Shocked

That Comtois horse sculpted by Josine Vingerling is just...ohhhhh drunken
Are you going to paint him yourself ? bounce Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 23 EmptyMon 28 Mar 2016 - 23:59

You always get special figures and you show it always in a every special way. Very Happy
A fine cassowary among all these citizens just look like a crazy rooster. Wink

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 23 EmptyTue 29 Mar 2016 - 0:10

Congratulations Anna :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 23 EmptyTue 29 Mar 2016 - 10:27

Thank you so much, dear Susanne, Andreas, Roger and Jean Luc! cheers flower flower It's so much joy to share news with you Very Happy cheers

Susanne, I'm happy to hear you like Willem! Yes, I'm going to paint him. I can paint models for my collection only during the weekends so it will take a while but I hope to have him ready for May Very Happy I think he will be dark chestnut with flaxen mane.

Roger, I think the cassowary looks really good and the quality is very close to the handmade models, almost. I think the legs could be thinner if it was resin model but the painting, the overall modeling style, the detail on its head are really impressive! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 23 EmptyTue 29 Mar 2016 - 16:22

Ana wrote:
Thank you so much, dear Susanne, Andreas, Roger and Jean Luc! cheers flower flower It's so much joy to share news with you Very Happy cheers

Susanne, I'm happy to hear you like Willem! Yes, I'm going to paint him. I can paint models for my collection only during the weekends so it will take a while but I hope to have him ready for May Very Happy I think he will be dark chestnut with flaxen mane.

Roger, I think the cassowary looks really good and the quality is very close to the handmade models, almost. I think the legs could be thinner if it was resin model but the painting, the overall modeling style, the detail on its head are really impressive! Very Happy

Yes, I agree, the rooster thing was not a criticism to its quality as a replica but only a metaphoric way to show its condition of common mass produced toy. I love it too! Very Happy

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 23 EmptyTue 29 Mar 2016 - 16:38

Love your new resins, especially Willem!! I love you They are gorgeous, big congrats Anna! Now you need wooly Willem Very Happy

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 23 EmptyWed 30 Mar 2016 - 12:08

Roger wrote:
Ana wrote:
Thank you so much, dear Susanne, Andreas, Roger and Jean Luc! cheers flower flower It's so much joy to share news  with you Very Happy cheers

Yes, I agree, the rooster thing was not a criticism to its quality as a replica but only a metaphoric way to show its condition of common mass produced toy. I love it too! Very Happy

cheers cheers Very Happy

LeeAnn wrote:
Love your new resins, especially Willem!! I love you They are gorgeous, big congrats Anna! Now you need wooly Willem Very Happy

Thank you, LeeAnn! cheers I think I prefer the summer coat version of this model. But indeed, wooly Willem is also cute Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 23 EmptyFri 22 Jul 2016 - 17:10

Two weeks ago, before I left for vacation a package from Germany arrived. It was a grey Brabant horse painted by our Shanti! I've just come back from my summer holidays last night so, I can finally share the photos here.  Very Happy
Of course, I took the model with me, he trotted in all lovely places we visited in Ireland. Very Happy
The paintwork on this horse is really astonishing, I love it! This Brabant has a new name from now, it is Wun Wun (it's a name of the giant from GoT).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shanti also surprised me with a most wonderful gift, a handmade halter, it's so detailed and perfect and in so tiny size, it's just incredible.

I'm very happy, thank you so much, dear Shanti! cheers cheers  sunny  I love you  cheers  cat  rabbit  flower

Here, my grey Brabant next to my other resin horses in this size Smile (and alpacas as you can see  Wink )

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 23 EmptyFri 22 Jul 2016 - 17:41

Congratulations, awesome horse. You have one treasure.

cheers cheers cheers

TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 23 EmptyFri 22 Jul 2016 - 17:44

He is so awesome!! I love you I LOVE his name!! bounce (GoT FTW!!) Shanti sure did a great job!! cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 23 EmptyFri 22 Jul 2016 - 17:56

Great to see this beautiful horse on your shelves.
Gosh, the outdoor photo is also stunning! <3
Big congrats dear Anna I love you cheers drunken drunken

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 23 EmptyFri 22 Jul 2016 - 19:18

Oh, a horse that travelled with you to Ireland! Shocked It shows how much you love it. Very Happy Your wonderful pictures explain it very well once we see how magnificent is that Brabant with a magical color! cheers

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 23 EmptyFri 22 Jul 2016 - 19:28

Thank you so much for your comments dear Karin flower cheers  , Nardien sunny , Roger Crocodile and Fernando elephant !

@Nardien, yes, I like the GoT, I think this series has a lot of fans Very Happy

@Fernando, you are right, I think this is a treasure in my collection indeed Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], a horse traveled with me to Ireland but it was really easy to carry him everywhere, he has really compact size Laughing

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 23 EmptyFri 22 Jul 2016 - 20:39

Ohhh! Anna, you got your precious, wonderful Brabant painted by Shanti affraid

It could not possibly be better, - I can't say that too often cheers

I looks like he had a great time in Ireland, - what a magnificent picture Shocked drunken

Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 23 EmptyFri 22 Jul 2016 - 22:55

Thank you, dear Susanne! sunny
You are right, we had a nice time in Ireland, I visited my brother and we were in some really nice places with great landscapes. My brother lives in Ireland for a long time, I think I'd love to visit him more often in future. Smile

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 23 EmptySat 23 Jul 2016 - 9:12

A very beautieful horse Anna :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 23 EmptySat 23 Jul 2016 - 12:32

Thank you Andreas! cheers

Back to top Go down
Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 23 EmptySat 23 Jul 2016 - 15:08

I love you I love you I love you

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 23 EmptySat 23 Jul 2016 - 16:02

Sooooo beautiful horse !!!
Amazing sculpting work by Anna and wonderful work with the brushes by Shanti Applause
Congratulations Anna, it is a lovely horse model :)

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 23 EmptySat 23 Jul 2016 - 18:39

Wow! Congratulations

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 23 EmptySat 23 Jul 2016 - 21:56

Thank you very much, Florian cheers Kosta sunny and Laura! cheers

Back to top Go down
Anne from Norway

Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 23 EmptySun 24 Jul 2016 - 8:03

Really beautiful new horses and great pictures!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)
Page 23 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next