Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

Additions to Ana's collection, update August 18th, 2016 :-)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25
AuthorMessage
Derek Larsen

Country/State : Montana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update August 18th, 2016 :-)    Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:31 pm

Hi Anna!
Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update August 18th, 2016 :-)    Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

lol! lol! lol!

Very very nice additions! :) I also got the rhino calf and tinkers recently... and i am very much impressed by how you sculpted them Shocked Very Happy
They are the nicest models ive seen in ages! <3 big congrats on the mojo package!! and hurray for your sculpting skills! cheers

Thank you! I'm happy to hear you like the Tinkers and rhino Very Happy

Wow a work of paint on more than 70 figures, it's indeed a lot. I totally agree about the visible progress of paint on the spotted animals  sunny  sunny

Very Happy Very Happy

Hi Anna!

Hi Derek, welcome to the forum! Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
pm64

Country/State : Firenze,Italy

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update August 18th, 2016 :-)    Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:11 pm

Dear Ana

yours are outstanding figures.....your magic touch is so evident...this week I received the longhorn bull the baby sitting rhino and the simmenthal cow, all of them so beautiful, i knew they were designed by you...and the scottish cow and veal already present in my collection since two years...I m not very much into horses but yours are the only ones which I really love and I think that sooner or later I will surrend and buy all of them, they are just perfect....hope that your cooperation with Mojo will go on for a very long time giving to us collectors the chance of having quality figures I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update August 18th, 2016 :-)    Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:08 pm

Dear Paolo, thank you so much for your words! Your comment made me very happy! sunny flower sunny

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update August 18th, 2016 :-)    Today at 11:21 pm

Back to top Go down

Additions to Ana's collection, update August 18th, 2016 :-)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 25 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25