Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)

Go down 
+78
bjarki12
Derek Larsen
WhiteLightning Wolf
Shanti
Anne from Norway
Noémi
ferrugineigula
Saien
Gary 17
Tarunyada
Phexedrine
TheLastStardust
sadie3112
costicuba
Taos
Dum_my
Dark Pegasus
Bonobo
Wilorvise
signatus
A-J
ulinuk
JonasV
SpiralStrix
Attis
NightLioness
Florian
elephas_maximus
LeeAnn
Katty
Cyhyraeth
landrover
Tiermann
Tove
koniminiatures
mreyder
NandO
Sumo
AlopexLagopus
Fisva
75senta75
MartinH
arafan
Carola
aandmkw
GoldEagle
resti
Bloodrayne
stef1000
Chris Sweetman
WILLYBACOMAN
Elros Alvar
Bernyto
jarda
Saarlooswolfhound
pm64
VASILIS
bojan
lucky luke
animalluvr6
carlysulli
Pony
Dorkan
Roger
ken yeo
Kristie
Sergey
Wildheart
PeGe
HKHollinstone
scot(t)
SUSANNE
widukind
Kikimalou
sauroid
SeanieP
skysthelimit
Ana
82 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 12:55 pm

They are wonderful, Anna cheers

I can't wait to see them when they get colours , applied by you bounce Very Happy

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 6:21 pm

Thank you very much for the answer Anna :)
But I`m 99,9% sure, that these great models, will be with high prices ..even without colors .. scratch
They are really beautiful :)

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 10:45 pm

The horses are beautiful but I have a bias for the two last wildlife models, they are on the top... Of Mountain Lu Wink

I can't wait to watch them painted by you, two great artists on the same figure drunken

I would be in heaven to have enough talent to trade my own models, of course you deserve it Anna sunny
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 11:15 am

Thank you very much for your comments, Susanne and Christophe! cheers I hope to start painting the tiger today or tomorrow Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 3:00 pm

Shocked The warthog and tiger are so beautiful! I can't wait to see them painted!

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 3:42 pm

Thank you so much, WhiteLightiningWolf!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
signatus

signatus

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 26 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 9:58 pm

signatus wrote:
Beautiful acquisitions Anna! Very Happy  sunny . I intend to buy Feng Shan Lu the Siberian tiger, but painted, although I know it is very expensive !

Here it is, finally! bounce bounce
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Likaon - Wildlife Models Shop [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My homemade models : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://signatustudio.com
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 26 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 10:34 pm

Incredible painting . affraid affraid

It takes a lot of talent. Applause Applause

Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 9:13 am

signatus wrote:
signatus wrote:
Beautiful acquisitions Anna! Very Happy  sunny . I intend to buy Feng Shan Lu the Siberian tiger, but painted, although I know it is very expensive !

Here it is, finally! bounce bounce

You know I love this!! Congratulations!! Applause cheers
Amazing, it feels like the artist touched the model with a spirit of a real tiger Very Happy
Mine is still not finished, I must find time for it this weekend, it's too beautiful model to wait for the paint work for so long. Smile

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 26 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 7:15 pm

I got some new animals this week Very Happy I still haven't finished painting my Siberian tiger, it seems the oil technique is very time-consuming because layers dry so slowlyyy Sleep

I got the most fantastic parcel from Mr. Feng Shan Lu, our friend and great master from Mountain Animal Studio Smile Thank you so much, friend!

Look at those beauties! (they are still raw cast, so they need some prepping) The differences between jaguar and leopard morphology are shown perfectly. Absolutely amazing!! Can't wait to paint them! I think I'll go for melanistic version of leopard and regular colour for jaguar.

Pigmy hippo I love you

Very proud lion male and a zebra skull, I love the wind moving the lion's mane  king

One more look at the leopard, cause he's gorgeous! I think I have all wild cats from Mountain Animal Studio by now Very Happy

I got also a model of a Friesian horse, sculpted by Josine Vingerling. I was lucky to find it on MHSP from another collector, the edition is sold out and I thought I was too late to ever get that lovely mini Friesian.

I decided to sculpt a braided mane on this one, I know not everyone likes braided manes, but I really like it on Friesian horses. This is WIP photo, not finished, I must still add the end to that braid and add another one between the ears Smile

So, that's it, all my new models are unpainted so I have a lot of work to do but what a pleasant work Very Happy

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 26 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 8:05 pm

Really artworks :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 1:18 am

Wonderful Ana! All masterpieces and irreproachably pictured! Very Happy

bjarki12

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 5:36 am

Those cats from Mountain Animal Studio are really superb! Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 7:05 am

Big congratulations Annna !

Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 8:37 am

Thank you so much for nice comments Roger Crocodile , Andreas sunny , Bjarki flower  and Florian!!! cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 2:30 pm

WOW !!! Those cats and the mini-hippo are gorgeous cheers

Most of The Brands ought to see them before they make the next leopar/jaguar Laughing

But, Anna, did you cut the wonderful mane off the Friesian ? affraid
Friesian have fetlocks and lots of mane and tail, - uhhhh, how could you do it ? Sad
Sorry, sorry, - it is your model, of course Wink Very Happy

Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 2:54 pm

Thank you, Susanne! Very Happy

About the Friesian's mane, well, I knew not everyone will like that change. I think braided manes on horses are not very popular here on STS Laughing
I like when Friesians have braided mane, I sometimes do this on Friesians in our riding club, before riding, then after the ride I always undo this, but anyway, I like the look.
About feathering, of course, I didn't cut them, I only changed the mane, not the rest of its hair. The tail is also unchanged. And the braid will be longer because I still will add an end and one more braid between the ears, so it would suggest a long hair overall Smile I like flowing manes too, just sometimes I want to try something different.

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 5:20 pm

Gosh, this week I really have got many newcomers! Just yesterday, a fantastic package from our Noemi arrived! Thank you, dear Noemi, the models are wonderful!!! cheers
The super cute Fjord and the wonderful Argali in the new colour I love you
Don't worry, I'll not make a braided mane for the Fjord Wink

Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 6:57 pm

Wow Wow Wow ..... this Leopard I love you
All models from Mountain Animal Studio looks just great and I can`t wait to see them, repainted by you Anna Very Happy
But this leopard is just amazing. I love everything on it ...pose, proportions, expression...

And then we see, two wonderful models by Noemi Applause
Congratulations for all of them Anna
sunny

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 8:24 pm

Thank you, Kosta!! cheers Do you think it's a right choice to make a melanistic version of this leopard or should I rather make a black jaguar and normal leopard? It's a bit hard to decide Smile

Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 11:59 pm

Ana wrote:
Thank you, Kosta!! cheers Do you think it's a right choice to make a melanistic version of this leopard or should I rather make a black jaguar and normal leopard? It's a bit hard to decide Smile

Oh, for sure I understand you ...with these so great models, it is very hard to decide the colors ..
If I have them, I would like to see both of them , in both versions Very Happy
It is very hard, ..I think the Leopard will look very very nice as a normal (orange) version..
but, I think the same also for the Jaguar Laughing
On the other hand, I`m a big fen of Black panthers .... so .. haha ... I think, I make your choice even harder .. Very Happy

But if you want one of them to be melanistic ... If I have to choose, I`ll go like you :
Melanistic Leopard and normal Jaguar :)

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 26 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 8:43 am

costicuba wrote:
Ana wrote:

Oh, for sure I understand you ...with these so great models, it is very hard to decide the colors ..
If I have them, I would like to see both of them , in both versions Very Happy
It is very hard, ..I think the Leopard will look very very nice as a normal (orange) version..
but, I think the same also for the Jaguar Laughing
On the other hand, I`m a big fen of Black panthers .... so .. haha ... I think, I make your choice even harder .. Very Happy

But if you want one of them to be melanistic ... If I have to choose, I`ll go like you :
Melanistic Leopard and normal Jaguar :)

Thanks, Kosta! Yes, I think the first thought was OK, I'll do that way Smile

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 26 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 9:06 am

Wonderful additions Anna, your home cabinets must be more beautiful than ever drunken

I'm so happy you have these models and, as Kosta, I can't wait to watch them painted whatever your choices.

I hope one day you will make another sculpting lessons in Utrecht and that models are another good reasons for me to say "I will come" Wink
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 26 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 11:40 am

Especially the Argali is phantastic :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 26 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 12:20 am

Those are fabulous pieces! I am sure whatever is your choice for painting them, the result will be fabulous. I know you are now thinking in a black leopard but you can find subtle differences in patterns between leopard subspecies. Maybe you can find among them one that works nicely with the mould. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)
Page 26 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next