Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Additions to Ana's collection, update May 10th, 2017 :-)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update May 10th, 2017 :-)    Fri 10 Feb 2017, 11:55

They are wonderful, Anna cheers

I can't wait to see them when they get colours , applied by you bounce Very Happy

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update May 10th, 2017 :-)    Fri 10 Feb 2017, 17:21

Thank you very much for the answer Anna :)
But I`m 99,9% sure, that these great models, will be with high prices ..even without colors .. scratch
They are really beautiful :)

Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update May 10th, 2017 :-)    Fri 10 Feb 2017, 21:45

The horses are beautiful but I have a bias for the two last wildlife models, they are on the top... Of Mountain Lu Wink

I can't wait to watch them painted by you, two great artists on the same figure drunken

I would be in heaven to have enough talent to trade my own models, of course you deserve it Anna sunny

Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update May 10th, 2017 :-)    Sat 11 Feb 2017, 10:15

Thank you very much for your comments, Susanne and Christophe! cheers I hope to start painting the tiger today or tomorrow Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update May 10th, 2017 :-)    Mon 13 Feb 2017, 14:00

Shocked The warthog and tiger are so beautiful! I can't wait to see them painted!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] DeviantART: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Instagram: _whitelightning_wolf_
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update May 10th, 2017 :-)    Wed 15 Feb 2017, 14:42

Thank you so much, WhiteLightiningWolf!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
signatus

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update May 10th, 2017 :-)    Thu 20 Apr 2017, 19:58

signatus wrote:
Beautiful acquisitions Anna! Very Happy  sunny . I intend to buy Feng Shan Lu the Siberian tiger, but painted, although I know it is very expensive !

Here it is, finally! bounce bounce
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Likaon - Wildlife Models Shop [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My homemade models : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://signatustudio.com
landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update May 10th, 2017 :-)    Thu 20 Apr 2017, 20:34

Incredible painting . affraid affraid

It takes a lot of talent. Applause Applause

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update May 10th, 2017 :-)    Fri 21 Apr 2017, 07:13

signatus wrote:
signatus wrote:
Beautiful acquisitions Anna! Very Happy  sunny . I intend to buy Feng Shan Lu the Siberian tiger, but painted, although I know it is very expensive !

Here it is, finally! bounce bounce

You know I love this!! Congratulations!! Applause cheers
Amazing, it feels like the artist touched the model with a spirit of a real tiger Very Happy
Mine is still not finished, I must find time for it this weekend, it's too beautiful model to wait for the paint work for so long. Smile

Back to top Go down
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update May 10th, 2017 :-)    Thu 27 Apr 2017, 17:15

I got some new animals this week Very Happy I still haven't finished painting my Siberian tiger, it seems the oil technique is very time-consuming because layers dry so slowlyyy Sleep

I got the most fantastic parcel from Mr. Feng Shan Lu, our friend and great master from Mountain Animal Studio Smile Thank you so much, friend!

Look at those beauties! (they are still raw cast, so they need some prepping) The differences between jaguar and leopard morphology are shown perfectly. Absolutely amazing!! Can't wait to paint them! I think I'll go for melanistic version of leopard and regular colour for jaguar.

Pigmy hippo I love you

Very proud lion male and a zebra skull, I love the wind moving the lion's mane  king

One more look at the leopard, cause he's gorgeous! I think I have all wild cats from Mountain Animal Studio by now Very Happy

I got also a model of a Friesian horse, sculpted by Josine Vingerling. I was lucky to find it on MHSP from another collector, the edition is sold out and I thought I was too late to ever get that lovely mini Friesian.

I decided to sculpt a braided mane on this one, I know not everyone likes braided manes, but I really like it on Friesian horses. This is WIP photo, not finished, I must still add the end to that braid and add another one between the ears Smile

So, that's it, all my new models are unpainted so I have a lot of work to do but what a pleasant work Very Happy

Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update May 10th, 2017 :-)    Thu 27 Apr 2017, 18:05

Really artworks :)

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update May 10th, 2017 :-)    Thu 27 Apr 2017, 23:18

Wonderful Ana! All masterpieces and irreproachably pictured! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
bjarki12

Country/State : USA/Texas

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update May 10th, 2017 :-)    Fri 28 Apr 2017, 03:36

Those cats from Mountain Animal Studio are really superb! Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update May 10th, 2017 :-)    Fri 28 Apr 2017, 05:05

Big congratulations Annna !

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update May 10th, 2017 :-)    Fri 28 Apr 2017, 06:37

Thank you so much for nice comments Roger Crocodile , Andreas sunny , Bjarki flower  and Florian!!! cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update May 10th, 2017 :-)    Fri 28 Apr 2017, 12:30

WOW !!! Those cats and the mini-hippo are gorgeous cheers

Most of The Brands ought to see them before they make the next leopar/jaguar Laughing

But, Anna, did you cut the wonderful mane off the Friesian ? affraid
Friesian have fetlocks and lots of mane and tail, - uhhhh, how could you do it ? Sad
Sorry, sorry, - it is your model, of course Wink Very Happy

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update May 10th, 2017 :-)    Fri 28 Apr 2017, 12:54

Thank you, Susanne! Very Happy

About the Friesian's mane, well, I knew not everyone will like that change. I think braided manes on horses are not very popular here on STS Laughing
I like when Friesians have braided mane, I sometimes do this on Friesians in our riding club, before riding, then after the ride I always undo this, but anyway, I like the look.
About feathering, of course, I didn't cut them, I only changed the mane, not the rest of its hair. The tail is also unchanged. And the braid will be longer because I still will add an end and one more braid between the ears, so it would suggest a long hair overall Smile I like flowing manes too, just sometimes I want to try something different.

Back to top Go down
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update May 10th, 2017 :-)    Sun 30 Apr 2017, 15:20

Gosh, this week I really have got many newcomers! Just yesterday, a fantastic package from our Noemi arrived! Thank you, dear Noemi, the models are wonderful!!! cheers
The super cute Fjord and the wonderful Argali in the new colour I love you
Don't worry, I'll not make a braided mane for the Fjord Wink

Back to top Go down
costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update May 10th, 2017 :-)    Sun 30 Apr 2017, 16:57

Wow Wow Wow ..... this Leopard I love you
All models from Mountain Animal Studio looks just great and I can`t wait to see them, repainted by you Anna Very Happy
But this leopard is just amazing. I love everything on it ...pose, proportions, expression...

And then we see, two wonderful models by Noemi Applause
Congratulations for all of them Anna
sunny

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update May 10th, 2017 :-)    Sun 30 Apr 2017, 18:24

Thank you, Kosta!! cheers Do you think it's a right choice to make a melanistic version of this leopard or should I rather make a black jaguar and normal leopard? It's a bit hard to decide Smile

Back to top Go down
costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update May 10th, 2017 :-)    Sun 30 Apr 2017, 21:59

Ana wrote:
Thank you, Kosta!! cheers Do you think it's a right choice to make a melanistic version of this leopard or should I rather make a black jaguar and normal leopard? It's a bit hard to decide Smile

Oh, for sure I understand you ...with these so great models, it is very hard to decide the colors ..
If I have them, I would like to see both of them , in both versions Very Happy
It is very hard, ..I think the Leopard will look very very nice as a normal (orange) version..
but, I think the same also for the Jaguar Laughing
On the other hand, I`m a big fen of Black panthers .... so .. haha ... I think, I make your choice even harder .. Very Happy

But if you want one of them to be melanistic ... If I have to choose, I`ll go like you :
Melanistic Leopard and normal Jaguar :)

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update May 10th, 2017 :-)    Mon 01 May 2017, 06:43

costicuba wrote:
Ana wrote:

Oh, for sure I understand you ...with these so great models, it is very hard to decide the colors ..
If I have them, I would like to see both of them , in both versions Very Happy
It is very hard, ..I think the Leopard will look very very nice as a normal (orange) version..
but, I think the same also for the Jaguar Laughing
On the other hand, I`m a big fen of Black panthers .... so .. haha ... I think, I make your choice even harder .. Very Happy

But if you want one of them to be melanistic ... If I have to choose, I`ll go like you :
Melanistic Leopard and normal Jaguar :)

Thanks, Kosta! Yes, I think the first thought was OK, I'll do that way Smile

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update May 10th, 2017 :-)    Mon 01 May 2017, 07:06

Wonderful additions Anna, your home cabinets must be more beautiful than ever drunken

I'm so happy you have these models and, as Kosta, I can't wait to watch them painted whatever your choices.

I hope one day you will make another sculpting lessons in Utrecht and that models are another good reasons for me to say "I will come" Wink

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update May 10th, 2017 :-)    Mon 01 May 2017, 09:40

Especially the Argali is phantastic :)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update May 10th, 2017 :-)    Mon 01 May 2017, 22:20

Those are fabulous pieces! I am sure whatever is your choice for painting them, the result will be fabulous. I know you are now thinking in a black leopard but you can find subtle differences in patterns between leopard subspecies. Maybe you can find among them one that works nicely with the mould. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update May 10th, 2017 :-)    Wed 03 May 2017, 10:48

Thank you so much for so nice comments Kikimalou, Andreas and Roger cheers cheers Crocodile

Christophe, I really consider the second edition of these lessons, I really do. It's hard to believe it was so long ago! Must think about it with a more detailed plan, and when I have it I'll write in the right part of the forum. Smile

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update May 10th, 2017 :-)    Wed 03 May 2017, 18:54

Ana wrote:

Christophe, I really consider the second edition of these lessons, I really do. It's hard to believe it was so long ago! Must think about it with a more detailed plan, and when I have it I'll write in the right part of the forum. Smile

Your badest student will do it's best to come cheers

signatus

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update May 10th, 2017 :-)    Mon 08 May 2017, 10:51

Wow Anna !, you got the feline figures of Lu Feng Shan, they are awesome!Shocked I hope I can have them someday here in my hands. And the figures of the fjord and argali of Noémi are wonderful. Congratulations Very Happy Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Likaon - Wildlife Models Shop [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My homemade models : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://signatustudio.com
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update May 10th, 2017 :-)    Mon 08 May 2017, 11:10

Thank you, Miguel! Very Happy

Kikimalou wrote:

Your badest student will do it's best to come cheers

Laughing I had no bad students in this group at all so I don't know who are you referring to?
The Crazy Macaque - Kikimalou, however, is very welcome! Smile

Back to top Go down
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update May 10th, 2017 :-)    Wed 10 May 2017, 17:09

My collection is really growing this Spring, even despite (or maybe thanks to?) rather cold weather as for this season Laughing I got these 3 lovely Schleich cats from Maja-Maus, I was looking for that British shorthair cat from a long time Smile I like all 3 of course Smile

I also got a wonderful gift form a friend, the book about horses by Rien Poortvliet. I love the drawings, wonderful illustration, the stories, especially stories about 2 lovely shetlands and I like also the paper figures included in the book. What a lovely gift sunny

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update May 10th, 2017 :-)    Wed 10 May 2017, 17:41

Nice additions again Anna :)

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update May 10th, 2017 :-)    Wed 10 May 2017, 18:40

Oh, the book by Rien Poortvliet is sooo nice! I love you

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update May 10th, 2017 :-)    Wed 10 May 2017, 19:15

Thank you, Andreas and Yvette!! cheers sunny

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update May 10th, 2017 :-)    Wed 10 May 2017, 19:47

What a wonderful, wonderful and unusual and beautyful book Shocked Applause

And congratulations with the lovely cats ! They relly mark the super-time of Schleich cheers

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update May 10th, 2017 :-)    Wed 10 May 2017, 22:16

Ana moved from Horse and Bird to Horse and Cat. Can you guess why birds have gone? cat Wink
That's a very beautiful book and these Schleich cats are probably one of the reasons why Schleich got so much prestige during these days. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update May 10th, 2017 :-)    Fri 12 May 2017, 09:53

SUSANNE wrote:
What a wonderful, wonderful and unusual and beautyful book Shocked Applause

And congratulations with the lovely cats ! They relly mark the super-time of Schleich cheers

Thank you, Susanne! Very Happy I agree about the cats coming from "golden times" of Schleich indeed Smile

Roger wrote:
Ana moved from Horse and Bird to Horse and Cat. Can you guess why birds have gone? cat Wink
That's a very beautiful book and these Schleich cats are probably one of the reasons why Schleich got so much prestige during these days. Very Happy

Hahaha, Roger, I hope these cats will not eat any of my birds Laughing Thank you for good words Smile

Back to top Go down
Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update May 10th, 2017 :-)    Mon 15 May 2017, 19:27

Lovely additions Anna ! Congrats sunny

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update May 10th, 2017 :-)    Mon 15 May 2017, 20:52

Laughing I just noticed the drawing of jackdaws pickin loose wool from the back of the pony Very Happy

I somethines see craws sitting on the back of my horses in spring, plucking wool. It must make a wonderful, soft lining for their nests Very Happy
Not to mention that the horses seem to enjoy it !

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update May 10th, 2017 :-)    Tue 16 May 2017, 07:20

Thank you, Florian! Very Happy

Susanne, how nice! I think it must be lovely to see how animals interact with each other in such peaceful way and are getting mutual advantages in the process Smile The stories like that make me happy. And also it makes me happy cause it involves horses and the birds, maybe it could be a better scene for a logo for my studio after all, haha! Laughing
I think you would enjoy reading this book, it shows a lot of lovely situation like this one Smile

Back to top Go down
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update May 10th, 2017 :-)    Tue 16 May 2017, 08:53

Oh, wonderful book Anna Very Happy
Rien Poortvliet has many great books, but this must be a jewel from him!

And congrats on the Schleich cats <3 The good old times drunken cheers

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update May 10th, 2017 :-)    Fri 19 May 2017, 08:13

Congrats.
I am a big Rien Poortvliet fan, I have five of his books now and I named my playmobil ponies after his shetties when I was young.

Papo: 24
Safari: 36
Mojo fun: 11
Playmobil: 58
Other: 41
~
schleich count: 670
~
Total: 905

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: seemeinshadows
Back to top Go down
http://deanosexual.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update May 10th, 2017 :-)    

Back to top Go down

Additions to Ana's collection, update May 10th, 2017 :-)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next