Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Additions to Ana's collection, update May 10th, 2017 :-)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update May 10th, 2017 :-)    Wed May 03, 2017 12:48 pm

Thank you so much for so nice comments Kikimalou, Andreas and Roger cheers cheers Crocodile

Christophe, I really consider the second edition of these lessons, I really do. It's hard to believe it was so long ago! Must think about it with a more detailed plan, and when I have it I'll write in the right part of the forum. Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update May 10th, 2017 :-)    Wed May 03, 2017 8:54 pm

Ana wrote:

Christophe, I really consider the second edition of these lessons, I really do. It's hard to believe it was so long ago! Must think about it with a more detailed plan, and when I have it I'll write in the right part of the forum. Smile

Your badest student will do it's best to come cheers

signatus

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update May 10th, 2017 :-)    Mon May 08, 2017 12:51 pm

Wow Anna !, you got the feline figures of Lu Feng Shan, they are awesome!Shocked I hope I can have them someday here in my hands. And the figures of the fjord and argali of Noémi are wonderful. Congratulations Very Happy Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Likaon - Wildlife Models Shop [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My homemade models : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://signatustudio.com
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update May 10th, 2017 :-)    Mon May 08, 2017 1:10 pm

Thank you, Miguel! Very Happy

Kikimalou wrote:

Your badest student will do it's best to come cheers

Laughing I had no bad students in this group at all so I don't know who are you referring to?
The Crazy Macaque - Kikimalou, however, is very welcome! Smile

Back to top Go down
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update May 10th, 2017 :-)    Wed May 10, 2017 7:09 pm

My collection is really growing this Spring, even despite (or maybe thanks to?) rather cold weather as for this season Laughing I got these 3 lovely Schleich cats from Maja-Maus, I was looking for that British shorthair cat from a long time Smile I like all 3 of course Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I also got a wonderful gift form a friend, the book about horses by Rien Poortvliet. I love the drawings, wonderful illustration, the stories, especially stories about 2 lovely shetlands and I like also the paper figures included in the book. What a lovely gift sunny

Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update May 10th, 2017 :-)    Wed May 10, 2017 7:41 pm

Nice additions again Anna :)

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update May 10th, 2017 :-)    Wed May 10, 2017 8:40 pm

Oh, the book by Rien Poortvliet is sooo nice! I love you

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update May 10th, 2017 :-)    Wed May 10, 2017 9:15 pm

Thank you, Andreas and Yvette!! cheers sunny

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update May 10th, 2017 :-)    Wed May 10, 2017 9:47 pm

What a wonderful, wonderful and unusual and beautyful book Shocked Applause

And congratulations with the lovely cats ! They relly mark the super-time of Schleich cheers

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update May 10th, 2017 :-)    Thu May 11, 2017 12:16 am

Ana moved from Horse and Bird to Horse and Cat. Can you guess why birds have gone? cat Wink
That's a very beautiful book and these Schleich cats are probably one of the reasons why Schleich got so much prestige during these days. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update May 10th, 2017 :-)    Fri May 12, 2017 11:53 am

SUSANNE wrote:
What a wonderful, wonderful and unusual and beautyful book Shocked Applause

And congratulations with the lovely cats ! They relly mark the super-time of Schleich cheers

Thank you, Susanne! Very Happy I agree about the cats coming from "golden times" of Schleich indeed Smile

Roger wrote:
Ana moved from Horse and Bird to Horse and Cat. Can you guess why birds have gone? cat Wink
That's a very beautiful book and these Schleich cats are probably one of the reasons why Schleich got so much prestige during these days. Very Happy

Hahaha, Roger, I hope these cats will not eat any of my birds Laughing Thank you for good words Smile

Back to top Go down
Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update May 10th, 2017 :-)    Mon May 15, 2017 9:27 pm

Lovely additions Anna ! Congrats sunny

SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update May 10th, 2017 :-)    Mon May 15, 2017 10:52 pm

Laughing I just noticed the drawing of jackdaws pickin loose wool from the back of the pony Very Happy

I somethines see craws sitting on the back of my horses in spring, plucking wool. It must make a wonderful, soft lining for their nests Very Happy
Not to mention that the horses seem to enjoy it !

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update May 10th, 2017 :-)    Tue May 16, 2017 9:20 am

Thank you, Florian! Very Happy

Susanne, how nice! I think it must be lovely to see how animals interact with each other in such peaceful way and are getting mutual advantages in the process Smile The stories like that make me happy. And also it makes me happy cause it involves horses and the birds, maybe it could be a better scene for a logo for my studio after all, haha! Laughing
I think you would enjoy reading this book, it shows a lot of lovely situation like this one Smile

Back to top Go down
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update May 10th, 2017 :-)    Tue May 16, 2017 10:53 am

Oh, wonderful book Anna Very Happy
Rien Poortvliet has many great books, but this must be a jewel from him!

And congrats on the Schleich cats <3 The good old times drunken cheers

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update May 10th, 2017 :-)    Fri May 19, 2017 10:13 am

Congrats.
I am a big Rien Poortvliet fan, I have five of his books now and I named my playmobil ponies after his shetties when I was young.

Papo: 24
Safari: 36
Mojo fun: 11
Playmobil: 58
Other: 41
~
schleich count: 670
~
Total: 905

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: seemeinshadows
Back to top Go down
http://deanosexual.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update May 10th, 2017 :-)    

Back to top Go down

Additions to Ana's collection, update May 10th, 2017 :-)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14