Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)

Go down 
+78
bjarki12
Derek Larsen
WhiteLightning Wolf
Shanti
Anne from Norway
Noémi
ferrugineigula
Saien
Gary 17
Tarunyada
Phexedrine
TheLastStardust
sadie3112
costicuba
Taos
Dum_my
Dark Pegasus
Bonobo
Wilorvise
signatus
A-J
ulinuk
JonasV
SpiralStrix
Attis
NightLioness
Florian
elephas_maximus
LeeAnn
Katty
Cyhyraeth
landrover
Tiermann
Tove
koniminiatures
mreyder
NandO
Sumo
AlopexLagopus
Fisva
75senta75
MartinH
arafan
Carola
aandmkw
GoldEagle
resti
Bloodrayne
stef1000
Chris Sweetman
WILLYBACOMAN
Elros Alvar
Bernyto
jarda
Saarlooswolfhound
pm64
VASILIS
bojan
lucky luke
animalluvr6
carlysulli
Pony
Dorkan
Roger
ken yeo
Kristie
Sergey
Wildheart
PeGe
HKHollinstone
scot(t)
SUSANNE
widukind
Kikimalou
sauroid
SeanieP
skysthelimit
Ana
82 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:33 pm

Thank You friends!!! Very Happy Very Happy cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:44 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
ana wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

Anna, could you make a review or walkaround about the BANDAÏ Galapagos set ?

Yes, I will do it. I think I will be able to do walk around this Sunday :) I will post it in Bandai section :)

Thank you Anna Very Happy

The job is done [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:55 pm

Congrast Anna that schleich birds are Shocked Shocked sunny sunny

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:36 am

Thank You Alvaro Very Happy Yes, birds of prey was one of the best Schleich series Very Happy

Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:30 am

Fantastic Ana, i can see that life is good for you in the Netherlands! Laughing
Very much fine models on which you can be proud, and so many different brands to! cheers
You are expanding very fast now! Shocked

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 5:37 pm

Thank You Willy Very Happy Yes, indeed, it seems to be easier in terms of finances now :)

And yes, that's nice figures which came in last months to my collection Very Happy I wouldn't be able to get them without help of our forum friends cheers flower I love you

Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 4:30 am

Yes having more money is one thing, and the help of our great friends here helps even more! cheers

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 8:48 am

Congratulations Anna!! They are amazing new arrivals cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Chris Sweetman

Chris Sweetman

Country/State : Nottinghamshire England

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 10:16 pm

ana wrote:
During last 2 months I got several new animals. Many thanks to Phil (Philter9) who helped me with getting VW elephants and huge thanks to Phil (shleich61) who gave me wonderful surprise-Noah's Pals platypus' pair cheers cheers Thanks also to my mom for Sable antelope and octopus Very Happy Very Happy I love you Also thanks to friends who traded with me, Sumo and Amy :)
Photos of my newcomers Very Happy Mammals first Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ana

The way you have set the mammals in this photograph is truly stunning. There is movement throughout the whole image.

Fabulous! cheers

Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:36 am

Chris Thank You very much for Your compliment about this photo! I'm proud to hear it, especially when it came from great photographer like You. Thank You!! flower

Harriet Thank You, yes, nice animals arrived to my collection indeed :) sunny

Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 8:12 am

Making pics with this kind of paper on the background does really work well as it seems, i saw many of our members do this in between.
It is about time i start doing that to... Rolling Eyes

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 9:49 am

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Making pics with this kind of paper on the background does really work well as it seems, i saw many of our members do this in between.
It is about time i start doing that to... Rolling Eyes

Photography is not only about background paper Willy Wink In this case that paper with this particular color has one purpose: not disturb, not get attention which should go to animals. :)

However it's great to hear You would like to try new way of taking photos of Your figures. Even though I really like Your white background pictures with Britains person for size comparison, I feel like this is Your style :)
Anyway experiments are good! I will wait to see some new effects from You bounce You can also do some experiments with lighting, try natural light for example, try the effects when it comes from one side, different time You try how it works if it comes only form above or only from front etc. Try to reflect light by sheet of white paper, or other color of paper or reflect light with mirror. You will see how different animals (and background) will look each time bounce

Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 8:21 pm

Yes Ana, that is exactly what i ment about using that paper, so we are thinking the same about that i guess...

The style i use, is because i only own a 8 MP camera on my phone, and i lack the room the make a different kind of pictures.
I use those 2 white wooden boards, which i lay on the kitchen stove, haha, one down, and one standing up.
I can only use artificial light, because when i open the curtains, and more light comes in, the my camera starts to flickr, and i will get dark stripes on the background of my pictures... Crying or Very sad
So i have very limited possibilities to do something different.
It is time i go look for a decent digital camera, but when i buy one, i want a really good one(500+ euro at least), that can serve me for many years to come, and i lack the money for that... Laughing
I still have a very good analog camera, an Olympus IS-10, which can even catch the little blond hairs on someones face, but it is to expensive to develop those pictures everytime... Shocked

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 6:53 pm

Oh, yes Willy, I understand about camera, these are not cheap things indeed Rolling Eyes But I guess, when You buy new one You have then good reason to try new things, sometimes even take Your animals outside or so Very Happy It may be so much fun Very Happy

Since January many new animals arrived to my collection Very Happy I got some parcels, one from Mojo (thank You James Very Happy ) One in trade with Yvette-thank You so much Yvette, and I did some ebay shopping too (thank You Emma :) ) . And I got lovely gift from my husband too, for Valentine day I love you flower - the new Schleich vulture cheers cheers cheers

Again I used the same background paper, I'm thinking about trying new ones in near future too scratch This time I'm showing animals from the certain brands on each photo.

First, few new Britains, with Springbok which I wanted very much from a long time Very Happy

I bought few CollectA animals too Very Happy Including waterbuck I love you

Then the set of Epoch birds, with famous Egyptian vulture. I love the Steller Sea Eagle too, amazing figure Cool The worst, I think, is the goshawk... (in the middle)

I got big package from Mojo, with copies of Andalusian, Morgan and Quarter horses and some additional wild animals. Most of horses are still inside bags. I only took black Andalusian on the display, I like this color version Very Happy

First some Mojo North American animals

Others from the same package were African mammals and Andalusian horse.

I got also some Schleich (thank You for great trade Yvette, fantastic retired Schlecih) and Valentine the vulture is so fantastic sunny Laughing

And here other brands, Brumen sea lion, Bully rhino and Noah Pals kangaroos are from Yvette Very Happy and others from Emma Very Happy

Slowly I start to have space problem with my Dutch collection too Shocked

Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 7:00 pm

Congrats Anna, Epoch and Mojo's are my favorites Sad(o)):

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 7:01 pm

Wonderful additions Anna !! Congratulations cheers cheers cheers cheers Especially for the waterbuck and the Epoch birds Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)):

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 7:04 pm

Thank You Robert and Andreas!!! sunny sunny flower flower

Back to top Go down
bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:07 pm

Beautiful additions, Anna. Congratulations! I recently bought the grey Andalusian, now I guess I'll have to buy the black one too, because it looks amazing in your photo! Very Happy

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 12:14 am

Many nice additions, Ana! Very Happy
In all of your pictures there is unless a figure in my wish list. On Epoch picture there is only one not in my wishes anymore! Laughing
I think waterbuck, wild dog and Andalusian black won't be hard to find. Very Happy
By the way, what is the feeling of having a mass produced figure that was sculpted by famous Anna Dobrowolska??? flower Wink

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 1:06 am

Congrats Anna!

Chris Sweetman

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:46 am

Ana wrote:

First, few new Britains, with Springbok which I wanted very much from a long time Very Happy

Hi Anna

Another wonderful image. Regarding the Guenon monkey on the far right. Are you sure this is a Britains product? To me it looks like a Hong Kong copy. As far as I am aware Britains only issued this model in grey with minor painted face detailing. Also the plastic doesn't appear to be the same as Britains used.

So glad you have the Springbok. It is nice when a model you have wanted for a long time finally arrives in one's collection.

Chris Sweetman

Chris Sweetman

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:52 am

Ana wrote:

I bought few CollectA animals too Very Happy Including waterbuck I love you

Hi Anna

These are truly fabulous models. The waterbuck is a stand out model. Particularly like the way they have integrated the base of their flamingo.

Chris

Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:22 am

Thank You so much for Your comments Bojan Very Happy , Roger flower Ken sunny and Chris Very Happy

Roger It's funny feeling Wink The nicest is the fact I can give some of these horses for my son to play :)

Chris Of course You must be right about the monkey, it must be copy. The material is different and there is nothing written under the belly while on others is "Britains Ltd, England". Thank You for this information!
About waterbuck, yes it's great Very Happy And I like flamingo too, I think this kind of base helped a lot in making legs realistically thin. And it looks nice too :)

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 3:28 pm

Congratulation Anna for your additions Sad(o)): I agree the goshawk is far to reach the quality of the other EPOCH birds.

Roger wrote:

By the way, what is the feeling of having a mass produced figure that was sculpted by famous Anna Dobrowolska??? flower Wink

I guess I can answer to this question Rogério Laughing Laughing Laughing

Chris Sweetman wrote:

Hi Anna
Another wonderful image. Regarding the Guenon monkey on the far right. Are you sure this is a Britains product? To me it looks like a Hong Kong copy. As far as I am aware Britains only issued this model in grey with minor painted face detailing. Also the plastic doesn't appear to be the same as Britains used.

Here is a pic of the BRITAINS Ltd plastic guenon

And his Hollowcasts lead ancestors Wink

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:58 pm

Kikimalou wrote:

Roger wrote:

I guess I can answer to this question Rogério Laughing Laughing Laughing

Very Happy I guess I also can answer to my own question. Very Happy cheers

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)
Page 4 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next