Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Live Model Horse Show 2013

Go down 
+3
SyLoBe
SUSANNE
pipi6
7 posters
AuthorMessage
pipi6

pipi6

Country/State : Canada

Live Model Horse Show 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Live Model Horse Show 2013   Live Model Horse Show 2013 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 5:25 pm

If anyone in alberta would like to experience or show at a live model horse show this one is coming up in January! I would love to meet you all there!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] rabbit

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Live Model Horse Show 2013   Live Model Horse Show 2013 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 3:37 am

WOW!
That would be really fun...what a great mixture : Bouncing Bunnies and Brilliant Breyers rabbit alien cheers

I wished I could go drunken

SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Live Model Horse Show 2013   Live Model Horse Show 2013 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 8:32 am

OMG; Canada - A bit far away xD

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Live Model Horse Show 2013   Live Model Horse Show 2013 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 8:39 am

That would be THE event for me rabbit If it wasn't that far away... Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
Pony

Pony

Country/State : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Live Model Horse Show 2013   Live Model Horse Show 2013 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 3:56 pm

I would love to attend a live show but the only ones in Ontario even, were a few years back! Kentucky will probably be my only chance to live show. ;~;

Jennypurr

Country/State : Tennessee, USA

PostSubject: Live model horse shows   Live Model Horse Show 2013 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:18 pm

As much as I'd like to go to a live show in Canada, it's much too far for me to drive plus I'd need a passport.

However I will be going to several NAN qualifier shows - one on Feb 23rd (Pimped Rides Live), another one on April 13th (Hollow Horse Live - Test of a Halter Champion), and one on Sept 21st (Central Alabama Live) plus a possible one in May in Indiana and will be helping with Big Orange Bash 11 on the 15th of June. I know of 2 other possible NAN qualifying shows later this year, but neither one has announced a date yet.

Sometimes it makes me laugh when I recall how few shows I went to back when I found out about live shows. I managed to get to 3 the first year of showing and 2 of those were fun shows! Laughing
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Live Model Horse Show 2013   Live Model Horse Show 2013 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 9:39 pm

Jennypurr wrote:
As much as I'd like to go to a live show in Canada, it's much too far for me to drive plus I'd need a passport.

However I will be going to several NAN qualifier shows - one on Feb 23rd (Pimped Rides Live), another one on April 13th (Hollow Horse Live - Test of a Halter Champion), and one on Sept 21st (Central Alabama Live) plus a possible one in May in Indiana and will be helping with Big Orange Bash 11 on the 15th of June. I know of 2 other possible NAN qualifying shows later this year, but neither one has announced a date yet.

Sometimes it makes me laugh when I recall how few shows I went to back when I found out about live shows. I managed to get to 3 the first year of showing and 2 of those were fun shows! Laughing

Welcome here

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Model Horse Show 2013   Live Model Horse Show 2013 Empty

Back to top Go down

Live Model Horse Show 2013
Page 1 of 1