Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

CollectA 2013 Photos: Andalusian Stallions x 2 Colour Variation 1:12 Scale

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Numaan

Country/State : London, UK

PostSubject: CollectA 2013 Photos: Andalusian Stallions x 2 Colour Variation 1:12 Scale   Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:50 pm

Bright Bay
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Dark Dapple Gray

I dont collect farm but I love the dark dapple grey horse, personally I think its stunning!
Back to top Go down
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 Photos: Andalusian Stallions x 2 Colour Variation 1:12 Scale   Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:53 pm

Amazing!

CollectA has done it again! Sad(o)): Sad(o)):

Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 Photos: Andalusian Stallions x 2 Colour Variation 1:12 Scale   Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:59 pm

Beautiful horses cheers

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 Photos: Andalusian Stallions x 2 Colour Variation 1:12 Scale   Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:15 pm

I like them :) They should have a bit heavier body because PRE is a baroque breed, but I think they could fit the new sport line: bigger and thinner PREs. Not a big fan of them, but the figurines seem to be very well done - and I love the convex face.

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 Photos: Andalusian Stallions x 2 Colour Variation 1:12 Scale   Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I like them :) They should have a bit heavier body because PRE is a baroque breed, but I think they could fit the new sport line: bigger and thinner PREs. Not a big fan of them, but the figurines seem to be very well done - and I love the convex face.
Or they could be some PRE crossbreed (with some lighter breed), maybe? scratch I agree about the light body.
Anyway, I think they are beautiful, I'm getting at least one! Sad(o)):

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 Photos: Andalusian Stallions x 2 Colour Variation 1:12 Scale   Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:59 pm

Nice horses again!! cheers cheers cheers

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 Photos: Andalusian Stallions x 2 Colour Variation 1:12 Scale   Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:05 pm

affraid Gosh! affraid

Some other fantastic horses that will surely join my collection next year. Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)):

These scale horses are really huge (1:12), I received the first one today. sunny sunny sunny

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 Photos: Andalusian Stallions x 2 Colour Variation 1:12 Scale   Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:48 pm

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)):

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 Photos: Andalusian Stallions x 2 Colour Variation 1:12 Scale   Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:19 am

affraid Gosh! affraid

Some other fantastic horses that will surely join my collection next year. Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)):

These scale horses are really huge (1:12), I received the first one today. sunny sunny sunny

Great, can you please pose some photos in comparison with some standard scale models? I have never seen the real thing. thanks
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 Photos: Andalusian Stallions x 2 Colour Variation 1:12 Scale   Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:06 am

affraid Gosh! affraid

Great, can you please pose some photos in comparison with some standard scale models? I have never seen the real thing. thanks

Support! :)

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
black unicorn

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 Photos: Andalusian Stallions x 2 Colour Variation 1:12 Scale   Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:25 pm

Sleep As soon as Photobucket is willing to corporate with me again I will post a comparision pic. Sleep

Pics of my collection will follow soon then. exclamation Sleep Sleep

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 Photos: Andalusian Stallions x 2 Colour Variation 1:12 Scale   Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:19 pm

exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 Photos: Andalusian Stallions x 2 Colour Variation 1:12 Scale   Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:21 pm

Very very lovely horses! And looks real! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers cheers cheers

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
black unicorn

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 Photos: Andalusian Stallions x 2 Colour Variation 1:12 Scale   Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:46 pm

sunny Finally... sunny

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

... here is the promised comparision picture with the 1:12 Andalusian stallion, the tiny old Shetland pony, the tall Shire mare and the Thoroughbred mare.

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 Photos: Andalusian Stallions x 2 Colour Variation 1:12 Scale   Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:08 pm

Thanks a lot! Very Happy
May I post a link to this photo on Polish forum? I know there were people interested in size of those bigger Collectas :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
shane ryan

Country/State : ireland

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 Photos: Andalusian Stallions x 2 Colour Variation 1:12 Scale   Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:14 pm

sunny Finally... sunny

... here is the promised comparision picture with the 1:12 Andalusian stallion, the tiny old Shetland pony, the tall Shire mare and the Thoroughbred mare.

do you have a schleich : collect a scale difference????
Back to top Go down
black unicorn

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 Photos: Andalusian Stallions x 2 Colour Variation 1:12 Scale   Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:53 pm

Mangalarga wrote:
Thanks a lot! Very Happy
May I post a link to this photo on Polish forum? I know there were people interested in size of those bigger Collectas :)

Of course. sunny sunny

I was very curious myself how large these 1:12 models are. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 Photos: Andalusian Stallions x 2 Colour Variation 1:12 Scale   Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:57 pm

sunny Finally... sunny

do you have a schleich : collect a scale difference????

No problem. Very Happy I'll post a picture with a Schleich horse in comparision. Schleich horses are a bit smaller than the normal sized new Collecta horses.

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 Photos: Andalusian Stallions x 2 Colour Variation 1:12 Scale   Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:59 pm

How big!

Are they made of the sale material? In that case they must be heavy, aren´t they?

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
Numaan

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 Photos: Andalusian Stallions x 2 Colour Variation 1:12 Scale   Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:53 pm

Thanks for posting these pics, great to know their sizes.

thanks
Back to top Go down
donny ong

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 Photos: Andalusian Stallions x 2 Colour Variation 1:12 Scale   Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:37 am

Really big! Shocked

But that's Arabian stallion (2012).

Back to top Go down
Silver Unicornis

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 Photos: Andalusian Stallions x 2 Colour Variation 1:12 Scale   Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:11 pm

Really big! Shocked

But that's Arabian stallion (2012).

Those Andalusians (and the new Thoroughbreds as well) are the same scale Wink

Back to top Go down
donny ong

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 Photos: Andalusian Stallions x 2 Colour Variation 1:12 Scale   Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:14 am

Mangalarga wrote:
Those Andalusians (and the new Thoroughbreds as well) are the same scale Wink

Terrific! Sad(o)):

Back to top Go down
black unicorn

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 Photos: Andalusian Stallions x 2 Colour Variation 1:12 Scale   Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:15 pm

At last the picture with the 1:12 model, the normal sized Collecta horse and a Schleich horse.

The 1:12 model is made of the same material as the other Collecta horses. It is not very heavy. sunny

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 Photos: Andalusian Stallions x 2 Colour Variation 1:12 Scale   Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:51 pm

They are too big Sad Why not in "normal" scale? Sad

Back to top Go down
http://my photos http://dixieboy.rajce.idnes.cz/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 Photos: Andalusian Stallions x 2 Colour Variation 1:12 Scale   Today at 3:53 am

Back to top Go down

CollectA 2013 Photos: Andalusian Stallions x 2 Colour Variation 1:12 Scale
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next