Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)

Go down 
+60
sbell
TheSpottedCat
under-water
Taos
Wilorvise
costicuba
landrover
Saien
Dum_my
shadoweon
pipsxlch
Tarunyada
NightLioness
sauroid
SUSANNE
Roger
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
JonasV
Saarlooswolfhound
widukind
Kikimalou
Carola
LeeAnn
pm64
NandO
sadie3112
SpiralStrix
TheLastStardust
Tiermann
75senta75
Niki2811
orcagirl26
Shanti
Geospiza fortis
ulinuk
Tylosaurus
Bloodrayne
Florian
A-J
koniminiatures
trevok4
arafan
AlopexLagopus
GoldEagle
Jadey1988
lucky luke
Chris Sweetman
∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴
AlvinCK
skysthelimit
weaselfan93
Dr.Narayanan
HKHollinstone
scot(t)
animalluvr6
ken yeo
MartinH
Elros Alvar
Ana
Kristie
64 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) Empty
PostSubject: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 9:06 pm

Ok, I am going to steal the idea a few others are doing and start this thread as a history of my new additions.
So yesterday I got these from Susanne! They are my new treasures.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
And these were a surprise, Susanne are they minis? And if anyone can could you please give me some info on them?

Last edited by Saarlooswolfhound on Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:58 pm; edited 61 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Kristie

Kristie

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 9:13 pm

Congrats! The peacock is fab! :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 9:29 pm

I am very happy that they arrived so quickly, and that you like them Very Happy

Yes. The little ones are Schleich minis.
The elefant has item no 10031 and the pig no 10061

The minis series was made from 1995 to 2004, I am not sure when each single one was made study

Funny thing is that the elefant in Gascher`s book is another model, probably of a later date. The one you have there is very old farao

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 9:31 pm

Thank you Kristie and Susanne! That was why I was confused, I noticed that in the Gascher's book there was an elephant, but his tail was raised. Thank you for clarifying! I just can't get over how cute they are! pig elephant
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 9:37 pm

I love the minis also Very Happy

The one I found hardest to get hold of was the water buffalo, - and of course some of the numerous variations.
As they were made for app 40 years there are lots and lots of variations, - some even have different moulds, like the elefant and the gorilla and probably lots of others.

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 9:46 pm

Well, like I said they are very precious to me now. Dang you Susanne!... you started a new bug in me! Hopefully I won't be sucked into these cute... little... creatures too far... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 10:00 pm

Congratulations for lovely models and big hurray for Susanne!! cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 10:06 pm

Wow are amazing models congrats cheers sunny

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 10:38 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Well, like I said they are very precious to me now. Dang you Susanne!... you started a new bug in me! Hopefully I won't be sucked into these cute... little... creatures too far... Laughing

Embarassed Embarassed

( Laughing )

sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:30 am

they are awesome, Saarlooswolfhound! cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:38 am

Phantastic newcomers!!! Congrats cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 9:38 am

widukind wrote:
Phantastic newcomers!!! Congrats cheers cheers cheers cheers
Congrats! Great newcomers!! :)

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 2:47 pm

Thank you everyone! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 4:31 pm

Congrats! A beautiful peacock!

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 1:03 am

Here are some more from Wildheart. I apologize if the quality is not that great, I just wanted to share so badly. (oh yeah, the cow picture the calf is from wildheart his mom was from Kristie a few months ago)

Last edited by Saarlooswolfhound on Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:42 am

Paige, it seems you deleted or moved your own pics on photobucket scratch
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 9:16 am

Paige, i cant see the pics scratch Very Happy

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 12:44 pm

Ohhhh
I really serach that two figures from schleich. Shocked Shocked
Congrats You are very lucky cheers cheers cheers

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 2:52 pm

Oops, Embarassed Sorry guys. I fixed it.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:01 pm

Very beautiful figures, Paige! flower

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 10:40 pm

Congrats! Such great figures! Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 10:50 pm

Congrats again!!! Nice new animals cheers cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 1:07 am

Thank you very much everyone! I am happy because I have no more lions from Schleich to get, and my deer family is almost complete, only a handful of rodents left, and I still have a few cows, dogs, and reptiles, but this helped!
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 1:37 am

Wonderful additions Paige! I especially like the Cow and Calf (I'm a big cattle fan and have always liked that schleich cow). Congrats!
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 8:36 am

Beautiful, I just love that Peacock cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next