Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Asking your help to solve Photobucket problem

Share | 

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 29th!!! Schleich, Bullyland, Vintage, Wild Republic * (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImage for now)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 29th!!! Schleich, Bullyland, Vintage, Wild Republic * (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImage for now)   Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:33 pm

Thanks everyone! This year people finally listened to me, this is basically all my Christmas stuff... but its so worth it. Laughing It took a lot off my wishlist.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 29th!!! Schleich, Bullyland, Vintage, Wild Republic * (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImage for now)   Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:17 am

Here are my New Years additions!

I had to get some of them because I waited so long and my "local" (its the closest toy store to me a few hours away) was getting rid of them so... I brought them home with me. The Schleich sets pictured are really great in my opinion, I LOVE the little piglets, black snake, ostrich chick, and crocodile baby and was so happy to have them. The last two I was surprised that they were rubber but I suppose that was a necessity due to their small size. I really like the coloration of the Chocolate Palomino mustang, and decided to nab the little shampoo commercial Icey for my shelves as well, the cheetahs are some of my favorites for that species. The pangolin was very nice, the tail a bit shorter than I thought it'd be, but his Mojo cousin (I hope to get sooner rather than later) can make up for it I'm sure. The Papo birds and fox are all lovely, the marabou stork especially! The rest are all thrift store finds including an XX iguana, no name china salamander/newt, two twin lion cubs, the gray version of my brown breyer stablemates donkey, and another Collie dog (I forget the brand... I will find it somewhere). The nicely colored orange one I already had and pictures to show a little difference, the new one has quite a bit of paint loss but has more brown coloration so it's either a variant or an older model I think. Anyways, enjoy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 29th!!! Schleich, Bullyland, Vintage, Wild Republic * (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImage for now)   Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:59 am

Again you got a very interesting flock of different brands and species and ages! Great photo - a joy to watch ! cheers
I also enjoy to read your comments - the little shampoo commercial Icey lol! -and that you tell us what brands they are study

Those lovely collies..hmmm, at first glance I thought they were Bullyland, but they probably aren't scratch

Thankyou for sharing and congratulations with your great finds Applause

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 29th!!! Schleich, Bullyland, Vintage, Wild Republic * (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImage for now)   Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:42 am

I also enjoyed the shampoo commercial Icey comment! Laughing It goes very well with what I dreamed this night. In that dream I've found a girl with a bag full of Schleich horses and I got surprised that among them there was a 13609 Camargue mare. I asked her how was possible to find a horse that is retired for more than 5 years and she told me it was new. Over closer inspection, I noticed that the horse was heavily braided although it was clear that it was remastered from the Camargue mold. So, I dreamed with a figure that do not exist but it seems my Subconscious is worried with Schleich horses. Laughing Weird, I only have 3 Schleich horses at the moment in my collection and horses are not definitively my main collecting subject. Well, enough from my own belly. Important is that you acquired several fantastic figures and it is incredible the pleasant way you can show all of them in a single shot. bom

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 29th!!! Schleich, Bullyland, Vintage, Wild Republic * (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImage for now)   Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:16 pm

Lovely additions again :) Congrats :)

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 29th!!! Schleich, Bullyland, Vintage, Wild Republic * (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImage for now)   Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:52 pm

Great additions! Congratulations! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 29th!!! Schleich, Bullyland, Vintage, Wild Republic * (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImage for now)   Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:44 am

All great additions Paige. I love that Maribou Stork! (and the arctic fox, and the pangolin...)
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 29th!!! Schleich, Bullyland, Vintage, Wild Republic * (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImage for now)   Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:01 pm

Congratulations on all your additions, Paige! cheers It's always a treat, scrolling down this topic and watching your latest and wildly varied newcomers Very Happy Can't wait to see the next bunch!

I see you acquired some of the GI Joe wolves - I got myself one as well, a few weeks ago. I saw a few of them in Fallon's ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wolf) collection, and they are lovely! I got the one from the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] set, which you acquired as well. I just noticed there's a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as well!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Julie x busybusybusybusybusybusybusy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] // [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 29th!!! Schleich, Bullyland, Vintage, Wild Republic * (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImage for now)   Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:46 pm

Sorry again for belated replies (I'm famous for them) but school keeps me pretty busy. Thank you for all the nice comments, the "shampoo" commercial icey just makes me laugh, she truly does look like one of the women from those types of commercials with perfectly styled hair so I couldn't help myself.

Thanks Julie for the info on the GI Joe models, I hope to be able to track some more down. Of course they aren't "collectors quality" in terms of realism but they really are nice little guys nonetheless as you said. And, one cannot have too many wolves (though mine are about ready to outgrow their shelf!).

Last edited by Saarlooswolfhound on Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 29th!!! Schleich, Bullyland, Vintage, Wild Republic * (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImage for now)   Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:02 am

Here is my lot of new additions. Everything in the first photo are AAA/ELC models from Taos, excepting the little jaguar cub and mystery brand rubber hatching dino baby. I LOVE all of the AAA/ELC models, they have such a unique quality and charm and a realism of their own. The elephant seal and highland bull is especially great, so thanks Taos! Then in the second photo is my group of thrift store and store purchases. The Schleich's and otter were old actually and I kept forgetting to include them in photo shoots, but the Breyers, Chap Mei (?) barracuda, Tree House kids Labrador, etc. are all nice models too, though less realistic or a little damaged from their past lives, but I love them anyways. I do not however, know anything about the indian rhino other than its vintage-like plastic quality, solid, and not other than China. I haven't decided if I want to keep him yet, but any information about that guy is most welcome. Anyways, I hope everyone's New Year start of collecting is off going well. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 29th!!! Schleich, Bullyland, Vintage, Wild Republic * (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImage for now)   Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:52 am

Again you got wonderful new models cheers
I agree that AAA and ELC models are wonderful.
That llama !!!
And the goat is just an awesome model !!!
Actually they all are cheers

The mixed flock is ever so charming !!!
Is the fish from Chap Mei ? He looks like it Laughing

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 29th!!! Schleich, Bullyland, Vintage, Wild Republic * (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImage for now)   Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:26 am

Big congratulations again , all are wonderful :)

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 29th!!! Schleich, Bullyland, Vintage, Wild Republic * (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImage for now)   Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:42 pm

Thanks guys. sunny

I really love AAA models. They can make it hard to store them because of their size and sometimes they aren't the most absolutely realistic of models, but they seem more realistic to me because they capture the real personality and charm and spirit of animals as individuals. And you also get some bonuses since many of them really are quite realistic in detail, the Llama is case in point. He has a little mane going down the back of his neck and his coloration and curly hair and sly smirk on his face...

And yes, the barracuda is Chapmei I confirmed after I googled. He is only marked with a China stamp but he looks just like the set he would've come in.

Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus

Country/State : Dirksland, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 29th!!! Schleich, Bullyland, Vintage, Wild Republic * (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImage for now)   Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:25 pm

Lovely collections old friend I hope you are doing well Saarlooswolfhound Crocodile cheers flower

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 29th!!! Schleich, Bullyland, Vintage, Wild Republic * (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImage for now)   Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:24 pm

Here are my new additions, some are from trades but most are thrift store finds. The safari toob of prehistoric crocs was exciting, I heard it was being retired ad could not find it online anywhere for a decent price but I went to my "local" toy store and they had one left. Now I need a grab the last two retiring toobs I want before they are gone. Then I bought a bunch of goats and sheep and a pig from CollectA, all are wonderful and splendid figures and very welcome to my collection. I also finally got around to the goat family from safari as well. And I also found the silver versions of my golden colored Fjords so I was very happy to find them both as well in the same place. The two Tree House kids models are leftovers from trade I am helping Jarda with and they have some chew marks on them unfortunately, but I couldn't bring myself to throw them away since they are so hard to find. And lastly, I found a safari sperm whale (my favorite whale species), an TM GSD, an unknown swan, and a bunch of cheap little fishes, which most have a few doubles of and will make a great reef display.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 29th!!! Schleich, Bullyland, Vintage, Wild Republic * (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImage for now)   Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:11 am

Really lots of new great figures. I am sure if Emma was here as before, she could easily identify all your fishes. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 29th!!! Schleich, Bullyland, Vintage, Wild Republic * (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImage for now)   Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:15 pm

Thanks Roger. I know few of the the fish species, so if anyone knows them it's welcome info.

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 29th!!! Schleich, Bullyland, Vintage, Wild Republic * (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImage for now)   Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:47 pm

Very nice additions again, congratulations! Applause

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] // [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 29th!!! Schleich, Bullyland, Vintage, Wild Republic * (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImage for now)   Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:05 pm

Thank you Julie. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 29th!!! Schleich, Bullyland, Vintage, Wild Republic * (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImage for now)   Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:21 pm

Really great newcomers! cheers

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 29th!!! Schleich, Bullyland, Vintage, Wild Republic * (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImage for now)   Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:21 am

Thanks Yvette! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 29th!!! Schleich, Bullyland, Vintage, Wild Republic * (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImage for now)   Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:03 am

Great newcomers!!

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 29th!!! Schleich, Bullyland, Vintage, Wild Republic * (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImage for now)   Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:35 pm

Thanks Andreas. sunny

Back to top Go down
Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 29th!!! Schleich, Bullyland, Vintage, Wild Republic * (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImage for now)   Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:19 pm

SO many new goodies! Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 29th!!! Schleich, Bullyland, Vintage, Wild Republic * (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImage for now)   Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:43 pm

What a great new finds ..
i missed a lot of you aditions but its so nice to see.
great finds in trifftshops and great variation in your collection Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 29th!!! Schleich, Bullyland, Vintage, Wild Republic * (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImage for now)   Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:41 pm

Finally got around to photographing these models. I finally decided to grab the "US special editions" that aren't so special anymore for myself. I really only like the animals though, so the horses and calf are pictured but the riders and accessories are not. I also got around the grabbing the last few horses I needed that were being retired and the Lipizzaner and Hanoverian mares are actually nicer than I'd previously appreciated. I also found a few Papo Fantasy sets at a thrift store (a complete surprise since that's the first time I've seen them locally) and though the knights have some broken swords etc. the horses got away with just a few scratches, and they told me they wanted to come home with me so alas I now have a few more nonSchleich Knights and tournament horses on my shelves.
Then, I've been prowling my local stores awaiting the coming of new Schleich models and though I've seen a handful none of them are the much anticipated sloth bear. So I sated myself with the safari moon bear instead. Laughing As well as the dingo and kookaburra and lynx. Then I also found the Schleich spotted jaguar so I couldn't let him go. I also need to find the Dalmatian pup soon, his mother misses him. She finds time to waste playing with an old friend of mine though, a small pointer I found in one my storage boxes that I'd forgotten about. I have no idea on brand or anything, but he's good fun and helps the Dalmatian pass the time.

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 29th!!! Schleich, Bullyland, Vintage, Wild Republic * (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImage for now)   Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:59 pm

Nice newcomers again!! Congrats

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 29th!!! Schleich, Bullyland, Vintage, Wild Republic * (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImage for now)   Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:30 pm

Thank you Andreas. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 29th!!! Schleich, Bullyland, Vintage, Wild Republic * (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImage for now)   Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:03 pm

Very nice additions, Paige, congratulations! cheers I especially love your Safari Ltd dingo and kookaburra, they're gorgeous drunken The moon bear looks rather nice as well. Thanks for sharing! Smile

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 29th!!! Schleich, Bullyland, Vintage, Wild Republic * (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImage for now)   Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:02 pm

Nice adds Paige Very Happy I have a bias for the bear and kookaburra Wink

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 29th!!! Schleich, Bullyland, Vintage, Wild Republic * (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImage for now)   Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:34 am

Here are my three big parcels I've been waiting a week for and they finally came! Two yesterday and one today. The first was from Taos, containing some lovely AAA/ELC models including the wonderful the fallow deer! Leaving the mysterious muntjac for me to track down someday. I really wish that some of the character these models had could be present in modern day figures, that donkey foal is just darling, alongside all the maternal fowl figures and their little chicks and goslings. The border collie and piglet models have quite a size disparity between them, but both are charming, as is the little lamb. I love the little horse colt, the calf, cow, goat, donkey adult and fox are all lovely too. Thanks Taos!

This parcel is from Froggie. I got started collecting with Schleich and remembering their old splendid models, and here are some I thought I'd never track down. Its a pleasure to have the brown llama, newfoundland, condor, komodo and all the rest and its great to see how wonderful and diverse their range once was. It knock several off my retired Schleich list, and its slowly getting shorter every year. Thank you so much Froggie!

Here, lastly I got today, was a wonderful package from Susanne. She always includes the best extras, and the greatest thank you card. Again, some great bullylands, another great Schleich, some of my first Eikohs and some Australian Yowies! Again, special thanks for Susanne. sunny

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 29th!!! Schleich, Bullyland, Vintage, Wild Republic * (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImage for now)   Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:22 am

Oh, i see any rare figurines. Congratulations :)

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 29th!!! Schleich, Bullyland, Vintage, Wild Republic * (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImage for now)   Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:04 pm

Thanks Andreas!

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 29th!!! Schleich, Bullyland, Vintage, Wild Republic * (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImage for now)   Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:57 pm

SO many awesome models !!!! I didn't even see the previous ones Sleep Embarassed
Amazing AAA/ELCs you got, WOW Shocked
You got those old special edition Papo knights affraid I had been eying them for a long time, - and then they were gone geek

And SO many precious, rare , old Schleich, - those schnauzers used to cost at least 50 - 60 Euros each, and the condor too !!! Even if the prices of Schlecih have dropped, they are true treasures Very Happy

I am very happy that you like the Aussie-yowies , - they aren't the quality of the American or British ones, but the species are great , and when they stand on a shelf, they look ok Laughing

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 29th!!! Schleich, Bullyland, Vintage, Wild Republic * (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImage for now)   Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:45 am

Great new additions there.
Love the dark brwon lama the rearing special schleich horse and the fennek sitting in the front!
Cognratz

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 29th!!! Schleich, Bullyland, Vintage, Wild Republic * (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImage for now)   Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:42 am

Congratulations! Very nice additions! The brown llama is very rare, isn't it? Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 29th!!! Schleich, Bullyland, Vintage, Wild Republic * (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImage for now)   Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:21 pm

Thanks girls. From the little I know yes the llama is very rare, it was made for only one year. Not quite like the "super beagle" or "super pinto" etc. but up there with the brown pelican, grouse, etc. I would imagine. Though I'm sure others would have more specific info about it.

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 29th!!! Schleich, Bullyland, Vintage, Wild Republic * (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImage for now)   Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:03 am

Very nice additions again Very Happy And such a great varity, I just love watch your pictures drunken Congratulations!

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 29th!!! Schleich, Bullyland, Vintage, Wild Republic * (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImage for now)   Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:23 pm

Thanks Julie!

And here we go again! I went to some early garage sales and flea markets (if you can really call them that here) and got really lucky finding some old breyers for very cheap! All of them were 10$ each or less. I like the older ones too and enjoyed researching the sculpts. The dog is not breyer, its not stamped that I can see but I liked him nonetheless and brought him home to keep the horses safe.  Rolling Eyes

Then, my mother went out of town and got me the Schleich Arabian stallion from last year, and Dalmatian pup to join his mom now, as well as the new kangaroo and twin to the jaguar I got a little awhile as well. Then she got me the tree thing from Papo, which will either be dubbed baby Groot or an Enting.  Laughing Then I found a playskool  horse, a fast food restaurant husky toy, some ERTL big horses (the percheron pair and Shetland mare), small sheep all at a thrift store, and Schleich Andalusian foal, chocolate Labrador mom (now SHE needs her puppy) and rabbit as well.

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 29th!!! Schleich, Bullyland, Vintage, Wild Republic * (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImage for now)   Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:55 am

Nice adds Very Happy

What is the small sheep ?

Could you make a walkaround of teh Schelcih kangaroo? Very Happy

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 29th!!! Schleich, Bullyland, Vintage, Wild Republic * (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImage for now)   Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:08 am

These Breyer horses you've found are all very nice figures without the traditional drama we find in some of them.
Many congratulations! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 29th!!! Schleich, Bullyland, Vintage, Wild Republic * (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImage for now)   Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:24 am

Nice nice nice.
Love the mixed finds, i really want to go to a fleamarket my self soon but i have no time.
every time i see your additions it ceeps hunting my mind that i maybe can find some of those beauty's my self Razz
But nevertheless CONGRATZ on those beauty's Very Happy

Country/State : Dirksland, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 29th!!! Schleich, Bullyland, Vintage, Wild Republic * (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImage for now)   Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:43 pm

Grats with your new additions Saarlooswolfhound!
Quite the collection you have there cheers So how do you display them?
Do you have cabinets from IKEA like most collectors have?
Like me too lel Laughing

Looking forward to see alot more from ya friend Crocodile RAAAWRR!! xD Crocodile

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 29th!!! Schleich, Bullyland, Vintage, Wild Republic * (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImage for now)   Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:47 pm

Congratulations again :)

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 29th!!! Schleich, Bullyland, Vintage, Wild Republic * (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImage for now)   Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:31 am

Ok, here goes another round. I went out of town for a few days to visit my sister and she has one of my favorite farm and ranch stores and kid toy store I had to visit. And because I have zero self control I had to buy a few (a lot actually) models for my collection, but now I need to relax a little and not drain my bank account...

I love these deer from Papo and have eyed them for a long time. I especially the sort of vintage styling of the stag, and I wish so badly that a brand would make a Rocky Mountain Elk cow and calf as magnificent as these red deer. The moose is also really impressive actually, I really his relaxed ears and more rounded curves that are so similar to the large bulls you see around here. I also found the little chocolate lab puppy to join his mother and the border collie fostered him for a few days during my trip. I was originally not interested in the BC, but as usual he grew on me and I had to get him if I wanted his red and white buddy in the new set this year. The chickens are nicer than their catalogue photos and I like the coloring of the rooster although its just a revamp of their old one, and the little goat was too charming and now seeks his mother too. Then I got the stallion to my Andalusian foal and also the Hanoverian pair although now I need to track down the foal... the fun never ends huh?

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 29th!!! Schleich, Bullyland, Vintage, Wild Republic * (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImage for now)   Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:56 am

WOW !!! Again I missed all the wondeful additions you got lately !!! Sleep

I will have to go back an enjoy now Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Could you make a walkaround of teh Schelcih kangaroo? Very Happy

It is here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 29th!!! Schleich, Bullyland, Vintage, Wild Republic * (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImage for now)   Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:30 am

Nice newcomers :)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 29th!!! Schleich, Bullyland, Vintage, Wild Republic * (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImage for now)   Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:04 pm

With 0 self control surely the fun never ends! Laughing You are a collector in every sense of the word and you have a taste very open to several styles of figures. I agree the Papo stag has a vintage touch and it looks a really proud creature like those from British islands. Laughing Wink

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 29th!!! Schleich, Bullyland, Vintage, Wild Republic * (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImage for now)   Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:21 pm

I agree, - that stag is perhaps the one I love most of all cheers

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 29th!!! Schleich, Bullyland, Vintage, Wild Republic * (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImage for now)   Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:14 pm

Greet additions
i feel you with the sell control... same here hahaha

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 29th!!! Schleich, Bullyland, Vintage, Wild Republic * (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImage for now)   

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 29th!!! Schleich, Bullyland, Vintage, Wild Republic * (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImage for now)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next