Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated June 5th! Papo, CollectA, Breyer.*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44
AuthorMessage
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated June 5th! Papo, CollectA, Breyer.*   Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:13 am

Big congratulations for that huge lot :)

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated June 5th! Papo, CollectA, Breyer.*   Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:00 am

What amazing additions !!! Shocked
And great stories behind them all Very Happy

Those white tiger cubs are still missing in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], - so perhaps you will make pictures of them ?  bounce  Very Happy

Your brother's Paposaurus collection is wonderful, and so great that you both can benefit from the deal cheers

And again you have models that we miss in TAI : The two [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] !

If it is easier for you, you can mail them directly to me : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated June 5th! Papo, CollectA, Breyer.*   Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:43 pm

I didn't mind to take care of a complete Paposaur collection! Laughing It is great that you've managed a way to keep the collection displayed. It is impressive! Very Happy
Very good additions too, the Mojö emu is mandatory. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated June 5th! Papo, CollectA, Breyer.*   Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:39 pm

Fantastic new additions! I love those Replica Toy Fish models too, and I'm glad you were able to find so many. I'm also glad your brother was able to sell you those amazing Papo dinosaurs! You're right that this arrangement does seem to suit you both very well.
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated June 5th! Papo, CollectA, Breyer.*   Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:42 am

Congratz so awsome Very Happy

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated June 5th! Papo, CollectA, Breyer.*   Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:26 pm

Thank you guys.

Susanne, I have taken photos of the white lion cubs and the TM rhino for tai, I just need a moment to send them off to you.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated June 5th! Papo, CollectA, Breyer.*   

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated June 5th! Papo, CollectA, Breyer.*
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 44 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44