Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Asking your help to solve Photobucket problem.................. Very Happy Give your suggestion for the SUY of February :Click here Very Happy

Share | 

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:15 pm

I am so happy they arrived safely, and that they had not been fighting in the parcel Very Happy

Great photoes, they look very happy cheers

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:21 pm

I love marmotes! bounce Very Happy Congratulations and Susanne will always be Susanne! queen flower

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:33 pm

Thank you both, and as far as them fighting, I think the one is big enough to intimidate, but the small one could have easily hid in the foam/bubble wrap. Wink
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:26 am

Great newcomers cheers cheers cheers Cool Sad(o)):
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:59 am

Thanks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:10 am

Congrats

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:00 pm

Thank you. :)
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:53 pm

awesome marmots!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:31 am

Many thanks.
Back to top Go down
Jadey1988

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:41 am

Hey could anyone you help I have some aaa and Schleich figures and trying to value them or find someone intreasted in them
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:26 am

So stay tuned and check tomorrow because I got a fantastic package today but I cant post pics because the (stupid) lighting is crappy right now. But I am pretty much certain most of you who watch this thread will like my new figures given that they are good old AAA. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:57 am

IT is "tomorrow" now bounce bounce bounce cheers

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:59 pm

Ok here they are, this will only be a quick post before I have to go to school, and then when I get home I will add to it. Here they are!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

P.S. the teats picture is from the first cheetah, I like AAA because of their  cool little details, and now I have to find her cubs! Also some of these other members have posted before also, so if my pics are blurry (Im sorry but a few of them are) you might be able to find them in the AAA section of the forum. And thanks for viewing!

Last edited by Saarlooswolfhound on Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:56 pm

Thanks Paige, for finding some time before school to show these figures. I think here are more or less my favorite AAA. Fantastic choices and good luck finding cheetah cubs. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:51 pm

Very nice AAA additions!!! Congratulations cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:47 pm

Thanks to the both of you. I just love the details, like the teats on the mama cheetah, the fantastic fur on the wolf, the hands on the lemur have wrinkles, the porcupine has whiskers, the armadillo has detailed plating. I like modern companies but most do not take the time to make nice details anymore. I love the unique position of the cheetahs because most are standing or walking. The gnu has a little bit of an odd stance but is nice, and although the cougar is kinda chubby for a female I just think up excuses for her like maybe she is pregnant etc. Anyways, thanks again for your comments!
Back to top Go down
NandO

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:53 am

amazing cougar....
i will repaint my wildebeest just like yours.. coz its great,,, Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)):

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:34 am

Congrats Paige! The AAA animals are VERY nice! :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:58 am

Nice additions Paige! I haven't seen most of these figures before.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:36 pm

Thank you nando87, Kristie, and Scott! I hadn't seen most of these before I bought them either, that's one of the reasons I had to have them. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴

Country/State : Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:36 pm

They're beautiful! Especially the cougar and cheetah! Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)):

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:05 am

Ok, haven't updated in a while. In the past month these are my newbies: Mojo wolverine, Safari running cheetah, Safari Java rhino, Safari hyena, Safari lesser kudu. I also found a new brand, Planet Earth so the dolphin, orca, sea turtle, and sea lion are a little beat up since they came from a discount store, but I liked them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Saarlooswolfhound on Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GoldEagle

Country/State : United States/Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:13 am

Wonderful additions Saarloos! I love the hyena Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:44 am

Great newcomers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers I like especially the wolverine and the Lesser Kudu cheers cheers cheers cheers

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:49 pm

Thank you both very much. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:53 pm

Great newcomers!! Congratulations!! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:32 pm

Fantastic choices. Indian rhino, wolverine and lesser kudu are absolute top quality! Other figures are also very nice, In a first contact I was not very happy with that hyena but time goes and I am loving it more and more. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:17 pm

Great additions Paige!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:10 am

Thank you everyone! I appreciate your comments a lot. Very Happy I am kinda disapointed that the Planet Earth ones are scratched so I might custom (at least the dolphin) so they look better.
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:34 am

Congratulations on your additions! They're wonderful cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:05 am

Alright, tons of new stuff to add, so prepare for a picture attack. First batch is from Amanda (GoldEagle) in a trade. The first two are of some Schleich figures (wonderful to add to my collection because they fill holes), then three Nayab figures, and a surprise Kaiyodo figure.

Lastly I just wanna send out a HUGE THANKYOU to Amanda for giving some fantastic figures I adore a lot.  Very Happy

Last edited by Saarlooswolfhound on Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:43 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:48 am

Next, thanks to animalluvr6 and her direction to a website, I got a ton of new Papo figures. I knew Papo had some different sizes than other brands, but it did surprise me how big some of these were. But it is not a problem, they make up for it in wonderful detail! The main reason I went to this site was to get the retired Tigress I have been looking for for a long time now, but my dad got carried away not me.  Laughing

Last edited by Saarlooswolfhound on Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:46 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:49 am

A lot of very good newcomers!! Big congratulations for you and a big hurray for Amanda!!

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:15 am

WONDERFUL news cheers

Yes, some papo are big, but TOOOO beautyful, and you got some of the really great ones there !!!

Those nayabas are wonderful, too , and the ptarmigan, of course Sad(o)):

AlopexLagopus

Country/State : italy

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:47 pm

Aawwwwww beautifull!

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:05 pm

Great additions! Congratulations! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:52 pm

Fantastic additions! Papo figures are not soooo large. The yak is the same size that Schleich, the platypus is small enough, only antelopes llok large when compared with other brands but what's the problem when they are so beautiful? Very Happy
Look at this gnu, kudu, etc. cheers CongratulationsPaige! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:39 pm

Thank you everyone! I knew the antelope were larger than average based on pics of other members' figures, but I was very pleasantly surprised when that oryx was the figure on top. Wink I did not used to view Papo as a very good brand based on some of their older figures, and only having seen pictures of their newer models (partly because they looked too good to be true), but I am now very converted to Papo and their fantastic animals!
Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions   Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:11 am

Paige, great new additions! cheers i'm just curious, do you have any of the safari vanishing wild snow leopards or any playvisions animals in your collection?
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:16 am

No, I don't have any of those in my collection, sorry. Thanks for your comment. :)
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:09 am

Fantastic additions Paige!! I love all of them, but the Papo dogs are some of my all-time favorites! Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:16 pm

Thank you Scott, in fact some of your pics of those particular figures was the reason I got them. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:07 pm

Paige, great new additions! Sad(o)):
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Thank you Scott, in fact some of your pics of those particular figures was the reason I got them. Very Happy

That makes me really happy! Thank you for telling me; I'm really delighted you liked them.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:15 am

Thanks again Lucky Luke and Scott! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Wed May 29, 2013 5:47 pm

Ok, since I haven't updated in a while... I got two new figures a day or two ago, I will try to upload pics of them today or tomorrow. :)

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Thu May 30, 2013 6:20 pm

Ok, here are the two I have now. My first 2013 model, and an old safari figure.

Last edited by Saarlooswolfhound on Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Thu May 30, 2013 7:10 pm

Great newcomers Very Happy cheers
Congratulations

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Thu May 30, 2013 7:14 pm

Lovely newcomers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Thu May 30, 2013 7:38 pm

Great models, Congratulations cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next