Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)

Go down 
+60
sbell
TheSpottedCat
under-water
Taos
Wilorvise
costicuba
landrover
Saien
Dum_my
shadoweon
pipsxlch
Tarunyada
NightLioness
sauroid
SUSANNE
Roger
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
JonasV
Saarlooswolfhound
widukind
Kikimalou
Carola
LeeAnn
pm64
NandO
sadie3112
SpiralStrix
TheLastStardust
Tiermann
75senta75
Niki2811
orcagirl26
Shanti
Geospiza fortis
ulinuk
Tylosaurus
Bloodrayne
Florian
A-J
koniminiatures
trevok4
arafan
AlopexLagopus
GoldEagle
Jadey1988
lucky luke
Chris Sweetman
∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴
AlvinCK
skysthelimit
weaselfan93
Dr.Narayanan
HKHollinstone
scot(t)
animalluvr6
ken yeo
MartinH
Elros Alvar
Ana
Kristie
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 21 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 6:08 pm

Very nice additions! Congrats! Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 21 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 12:10 am

I like the idea of kittens and baby rabbits, however I feel that Schleich may have gone a little overboard doing 3 sets of them at once, and the bunnies are great I just hate the dish thingy, and wish they'd just been done like the raccoon babies or the meerkat ones.
Thanks Susanne and NightLioness! Very Happy 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 21 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 1:37 pm

Great newcomers, I like the bears best.

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 21 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 9:33 pm

Cute flock  sunny Great photo!

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 21 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 4:13 pm

Ok, lots of big news! I've been absent from the forum recently because my family was able to go on a trip to Disneyland in Anaheim, California. While on my trip I was able to find a little store near our airport (before we left for California) that sold animal figures and I got a few. Sadly I won't be able to share them until sometime this next week because I also graduated from high school yesterday and I have a crazy next few days with family and such keeping me busy. However, I will try to post pictures of my four new models as soon as possible! So keep posted.  Very Happy 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 21 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 4:19 pm

Congratulations on your graduation! cheers I can't wait to see your new figures Wink

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 21 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 6:08 pm

Congratulations graduating high school! Very Happy  cheers cheers 
Oh, kinda curious here, love to see the new additions Very Happy :3

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 21 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 6:23 pm

CONGRATULATIONS with the graduation ! Very Happy Applause 

Have a wonderful "crazy" time with friends and family now after all the hard work Wink

I look forward to deing what models you found in the airport Very Happy

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 21 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 7:05 pm

Oooh congratulations on graduating Very Happy Have some wonderful days with your friends and family and just take your time! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 21 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 6:36 pm

Ok, here are my newbies. I waited a little longer so I would get a package as well. I got the Schleichs from a store near my airport, mentioned above, and the rest are Papos I got from TGF's memorial day sale with some of my graduation money. My present to myself you might say.  Wink I will give my opinion on them later because I have to go now, but most are a dream come true with a few figures being little less than what I thought they would be. For now, enjoy!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Saarlooswolfhound on Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 21 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 1:07 am

Ok, review time.  Smile 
The vulture wasn't too bad actually. I found a decently painted model of it so I'm happy. The kittens were big, and I also think Schleich overkilled it with 3 sets of them now. The penguin I like better than I thought I would, he's pretty cute and actually fits their "cutesy" style well. The chipmunk too was a good choice for the style as well, I like him though the attached foliage is a little odd.
The gavial is a dream come true. I've always loved them since I was child, and was so happy to hear one was made and now to have one. I've had the black leopard for some time, so the spotted wasn't exactly a thriller for me, though I still wanted it. The okapi was smaller than I expected compared to the only Schleich one I have so far, though a very nice model once in hand. The orca was a downer because I didn't know the jaw was glued in, and he is a little bit chubby for my liking of orcas (especially since he's the first good model I have of one). The dogs are great, the Dane (though large) is impressive, the weimaraner is a great addition (though something about him doesn't quite speak that breed to me) and the terrier is smaller than expected though cute. I now need the white one. And lastly, the cattle. I bought the longhorn anyways because I figured I'd give him a try. Initial impression wasn't great (what with so many glued body parts) but he is growing on me. And the charlois cows are fantastic, I just find it a shame that such wonderful cattle and a pretty bull (full of charm and quirk  Wink ) could have come from the same year.
And those are my remarks on the lot, thanks for looking! Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 21 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 1:10 am

Congratulations! cheers

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 21 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:09 am

Congratulations for your graduation, Paige! Very Happy You surely deserve all these figures! Wink
Oh, garhial is my favorite but all are great as you know. Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 21 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 9:16 pm

Thank you guys, I'm just glad High School is over, now I can get to work on my degree.  cheers I'm also glad about the animals, as far as my "catch up" list goes I'm almost done with Papo. Only about 20 figures to get of their older stuff, then just their new things to go. Very Happy  

Back to top Go down
Kristie

Kristie

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 21 EmptySat May 31, 2014 12:18 pm

Congrats Paige! For your new figures AND most of all, graduation! :)

I really like the charlois cow. That is Papo? She may have just jumped on my wishlist.

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 21 EmptySat May 31, 2014 11:15 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
The orca was a downer because I didn't know the jaw was glued in, and he is a little bit chubby for my liking of orcas (especially since he's the first good model I have of one).

Congrats! I also didn't like his jaw; I also didn't like how his fluke was too big and his flippers were shaped funny. But at the time he was the only male orca on the market and I wasn't sure when or if anyone was going to make one so I bought him. A few of Papo's other animals are made in a similar way. I have the crocodile adult and his tail and jaw are similar to the orca. If I remember correctly, the owl and pelican are like this as well.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 12:51 am

Thank you guys so much. Very Happy @ Kristie,yes the Charlois is Papo. Shes a fantastic figure other than she may be a tad skinny for your typical charlois cow, but I love the artistic look to her and the detail etc. The calf is great too.
@ Orcagirl, I know exactly. That's the deal with Papo figures though, you can have fantastic figures, but they will more than likely have "glued" body parts on them. Personally, its undesirable in a figure for me, but as afore mentioned they can make up for it in detail etc. I bought him because I liked his motion, and in the pic you can't see his glued jaw etc. But seeing him in person, yes, his fluke is a tad bit too big, his flippers (the attachment area) is too thick (needs to be thinned, though they probably did that for hazard reasons for kids) and his jaw just makes his face look funny. I've come to accept his "chubby" appearance and qualify it to be a cause of being a big male (like Tilikum, though he isn't a prime example of a good orca behavioral wise Wink ). Anyways, I plan on getting other orca figures quickly to join him (he's my only one so far) and hopefully they can represent the full panel of variation in orcas.
On a side note, do you have any suggestions for orca figures? Smile 

Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 12:20 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
@ Orcagirl, I know exactly. That's the deal with Papo figures though, you can have fantastic figures, but they will more than likely have "glued" body parts on them. Personally, its undesirable in a figure for me, but as afore mentioned they can make up for it in detail etc. I bought him because I liked his motion, and in the pic you can't see his glued jaw etc. But seeing him in person, yes, his fluke is a tad bit too big, his flippers (the attachment area) is too thick (needs to be thinned, though they probably did that for hazard reasons for kids) and his jaw just makes his face look funny. I've come to accept his "chubby" appearance and qualify it to be a cause of being a big male (like Tilikum, though he isn't a prime example of a good orca behavioral wise Wink ). Anyways, I plan on getting other orca figures quickly to join him (he's my only one so far) and hopefully they can represent the full panel of variation in orcas.
On a side note, do you have any suggestions for orca figures? Smile 

I wouldn't have exactly compared him to Tilikum, since he isn't as bulky. But rather a transient male that was at the Orlando park in the mid to late 1980's named Kanduke: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Or even a male currently at the San Diego park named Ulises:
He's the one on the bottom. As for other orca figures, I would definetly get the one from Safari Ltd.'s Monterey Bay collection, as well as Mojö's. If you can find the updated version of CollectA's, I'd recommend that too:

A seller on eBay is the only one I know of with the updated CollectA orca: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Safari Ltd.'s Wild Safari Sealife orca is good as well, but it's missing the saddle patch and the tail isn't completely painted white, just the part you can see in the picture:

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 12:40 am

Thank you for the advice. I only have a limited knowledge of orcas (or any sea life for that matter) but my favorite figure is the mojo one, despite its static pose. But thank you for the ideas, I will have to look into them. Smile 

Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 7:29 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Thank you for the advice. I only have a limited knowledge of orcas (or any sea life for that matter) but my favorite figure is the mojo one, despite its static pose. But thank you for the ideas, I will have to look into them. Smile 

You're very welcome. Mojö's male orca's post is weird, but for it being their first orca you have to admit it's pretty darn good!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 7:31 pm

I agree, its very very static and stiff, but I guess what I like about it is the saddle patch is perfect, the almost milky faded appearance is pretty much spot on in my opinion. Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 7:42 pm

I got these from Lea today, and I cannot begin to explain how excited I am that they're here! AAA boxer, bullyland portugese water dog, and tons of new rays and two unknowns. The breeds include, boxers, bull terrier, schnauzer, American bull dog, water dog, Airedale, what will be a springer spaniel when I'm done with it, a corgi, a cavalier kind Charles spaniel, a beagle, and a basset. They are all great, though a few need some touch ups and new paint jobs. Its a good thing its summer and this package came when I needed it, I've been so bored lately. Wink Plus this package really did improve my "bully" breeds section and spaniel/hound section of my collection.
Plus that isn't even the best part... She also made me some dog collars! They are so incredibly tiny and they look hard to make, so again thanks Lea. The collars are being worn by the AAA boxer, the new ray bull terrier and the new ray boston terrier.Thank you times a million Lea! cheers  Very Happy 
P.S. I wanted to ask a quick question. The bullyland water dog is wearing a weird sticker like "collar" in memorandum of the US presidents dog, Bo. Should I leave it on or take it off? I feel its distracting but part of me says to leave it because its part of the model (meaning its supposed to be there for a reason). Any opinions?

Last edited by Saarlooswolfhound on Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tiermann

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 11:34 pm

Very nice additions.  If you dislike the sticker then you could take it off and put it on a piece of plastic to keep on file for later, just a careful slice through it with scissors or s sharp blade. If you ever wanted to sell it you could include it or put it back on the dog. Odds are it isn't really making much difference in the value.

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 11:50 pm

Congratulations for all these wonderful dogs! Very Happy
I understand what you mean about Bully waterdog, though, I think you should leave it. I also find it very distracting but this is not properly a general replica of a water dog but BO's replica. If you remove it, it is not BO anymore and it won't turn the figure in an excelent replica of a waterdog because it is not. Just an interesting idea and a cute figure. Very Happy
Also, it was only available during a single year and is those figures to treasure in their original condition.
Curiously, it is the breed of my homeland and those are really brave creatures! Very Happy
Surely, soon or later, Papo, Safari or any other brand, will replicate that breed and you'll get it keeping your BO as a BO! Very Happy
By the way, Safari has a replica of his owner, BO is too big compared with him but, as Mr. President is almost finishing is task, he'll find time to take the dog out for a pipi!

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 4:27 am

very cool new ones Paige!  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next