Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)

Go down 
+60
sbell
TheSpottedCat
under-water
Taos
Wilorvise
costicuba
landrover
Saien
Dum_my
shadoweon
pipsxlch
Tarunyada
NightLioness
sauroid
SUSANNE
Roger
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
JonasV
Saarlooswolfhound
widukind
Kikimalou
Carola
LeeAnn
pm64
NandO
sadie3112
SpiralStrix
TheLastStardust
Tiermann
75senta75
Niki2811
orcagirl26
Shanti
Geospiza fortis
ulinuk
Tylosaurus
Bloodrayne
Florian
A-J
koniminiatures
trevok4
arafan
AlopexLagopus
GoldEagle
Jadey1988
lucky luke
Chris Sweetman
∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴
AlvinCK
skysthelimit
weaselfan93
Dr.Narayanan
HKHollinstone
scot(t)
animalluvr6
ken yeo
MartinH
Elros Alvar
Ana
Kristie
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 22 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 6:56 am

Very nice dog newcomers!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 22 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 10:54 am

Amazing, wonderful flock !!!  cheers 
And with Lea's incredibly tiny and perfect craft Applause 

I agree 100 % with Roger, - please leave the collar on Bo  pale 

Kristie

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 22 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 11:44 am

Those New Ray dogs are FABULOUS. How can I find them? Especially the Boston Terrier and bullys. :)
Back to top Go down
animalluvr6

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 22 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 4:30 pm

Congrats! Beautiful new additions, I love their little collars, if you would like to take it off, I don't think it would affect the figure's value as others have said. Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 22 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:41 pm

Thank you everyone! I think I will keep the sticker thingy on after all. It bothers me because it looks odd, but Roger had a point, this is supposed to be Bo, and there may be other Portuguese water dogs in the future.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 4:41 pm

Here are my birthday additions.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The Schleich were exciting, although I don't appreciate the "cutesy" factor they heavily add to figures now, I still like them, even the sawfish (though that has more to do with I don't get many ocean figures and don't have a sawfish) The cream of the crop however are the Breyers Zenyatta and her first colt. I love horse racing, and Zenyatta was an astounding athlete, as well as a looker among horses. Her first colt is exciting too since he (Cosmic One) will be racing age this next year. Anyways, enjoy!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 5:11 pm

i was afraid that someone was trying to tell you that you are already 18 years old amd that you're too grown up to play with toys. Fortunately i'm wrong amd you have many great additions to show. Laughing
congratulations big girl! flower

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 5:41 pm

Congratulations! cheers I love the Breyers of course Wink

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 6:11 pm

Congratulations! Nice additions Paige. And Happy Birthday!!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 6:32 pm

Wonderful birthday additions  cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 6:42 pm

Congratulations! Beautiful birthday presents Very Happy cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 6:21 pm

I will never grow out of collecting! I've collected since I was kid, I love my figures, and though I grow older, the only thing that has changed is I've learned that I don't mind being "weird" to other people. Its something enjoy, and they can't change it.
Anyways, thanks guys! I love my breyers...  drunken And the Schleichs were welcome additions as well, although I don't' have a high opinion of the company in general anymore.

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 7:15 pm

What a birthday for a collector, Paige  cheers 

Many great models and so different, - wonderful picture of a whole, small collection  Applause 

sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 7:36 pm

kudos Paige! they are all lovely!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 3:00 am

Thank you two. I just bought some great newbies with my birthday money... hopefully they get here soon!  bounce 

Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 6:36 am

Oh noes, Late Happy Birthday  sunny Embarassed cheers 

Those are some lovely gifts, and I love of course the most, Zanyatta - she looks like she can conquer the world!  Cool 

The Schleich are cute  Wink even the Sawfish.

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 4:27 pm

No worries, Carola. Thanks for the birthday wish!  Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:00 pm

So these are my birthday additions I bought with my money and some little obscure company Puppies and Kittens I found while visiting my sister. AAA's, Safari birds, and a brand sold by Toysmith. TGF toys has these dogs and cats in stock, you can go look there. I plan on repainting some of them. Breeds include Scottish fold, Siameses, collie, Labrador, pinscher, bull terrier, bull dog, pug, and a "mixed breed", etc.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Plus, I have reached another goal, I now have 2,012 animal figures altogether in my collection. That excludes my Breyers though, which would add roughly 30-35 more figures.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 2:04 am

Extraordinary! Shocked If you get two more figures, you'll have 2014, an average of 1 per year since Jesus Christe was born. Laughing
That's an impressive collection and congratulations for your new additions. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 8:18 am

Wonderful, great additions  cheers 

Are the buffaloes from AAA ?

And over 2000 models !!! amazing  Shocked 
Alone counting them must be a huge task  Wink 

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 11:41 am

Than you have a really big collection. I like your newcomers, especially the unknown Toysmith figurines  cheers cheers cheers 

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 3:00 pm

Congratulations! cheers cheers cheers

I can't imagine counting them all Laughing

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 3:57 pm

Thank you everyone! The Buffalo are from AAA Susanne. They're rather large actually, the adult figure will have to be big boss male from now on, and the calf dwarfs the Schleich one.

2,000 figures... yeah its a lot. I don't count them regularly though. About a year ago I counted them all together (three or four times to make sure... believe it or not its hard not to miscount when you have roughly 2,000 opportunities to do so  Wink ) and from then on I just have a sheet that I add the number of newcomers in a parcel etc. to the total and keep track that way. Then I'm not recounting and miscounting every single time I get new figures.

P.S. I have three large bookshelves with 9 shelves each (I made extra shelves) and two huge wall shelves for all my Breyers and regular figures. And still they're all crowded!  pale Laughing 

Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 3:55 am

Great additions Paige! I love that Hyena. Is it AAA? May I ask if you found it online?
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 2:05 pm

Congrats on all these figures! Very Happy
Love that lying wolf, such a pretty model, AAA I suppose?

And those cats! Very Happy Are you going to repaint some of those as well? If so, I can't wait to see them finished  drunken cheers 

2012 models... My goodness  affraid cyclops cheers 

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next