Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)

Go down 
+60
sbell
TheSpottedCat
under-water
Taos
Wilorvise
costicuba
landrover
Saien
Dum_my
shadoweon
pipsxlch
Tarunyada
NightLioness
sauroid
SUSANNE
Roger
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
JonasV
Saarlooswolfhound
widukind
Kikimalou
Carola
LeeAnn
pm64
NandO
sadie3112
SpiralStrix
TheLastStardust
Tiermann
75senta75
Niki2811
orcagirl26
Shanti
Geospiza fortis
ulinuk
Tylosaurus
Bloodrayne
Florian
A-J
koniminiatures
trevok4
arafan
AlopexLagopus
GoldEagle
Jadey1988
lucky luke
Chris Sweetman
∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴
AlvinCK
skysthelimit
weaselfan93
Dr.Narayanan
HKHollinstone
scot(t)
animalluvr6
ken yeo
MartinH
Elros Alvar
Ana
Kristie
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 35 EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 11:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Here are my newbies from Sauroid. Once again, such splendid little models Kaiyodo is able to make, so many little gems. The blue budgie broke a little bit off his tail on his trip, but I was able to fix it easily and they all sit on their shelves getting to know their neighbors. The Trex was a surprise from my brother, and I can't get enough of dinosaurs let alone Papo's so it was a welcome addition as well. Regardless, it was a nice little mail surprise for me after spending 4 hours studying for a big exam coming up next week. Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
pm64

pm64

Country/State : Firenze,Italy

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 35 EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 11:33 am

Hi Page

I love your collection which is full of so different brands and animal species.

I especially love the Moyo Texas Longhorn soooo beautiful...hope one day I ll be able to get one as well...thanks for sharing and many wishes for your exam ...let's keep our fingers crossed sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 35 EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 4:03 pm

Thank you! The texas longhorn is a very beautiful model, I would highly recommend getting one if you can. As far as my collection goes I just enjoy seeing all the different artistic interpretations of species and seeing all sorts of animals on my shelves (extinct and extant). There is so much to learn about that this world has to offer past and present (sorry if that comes off as whimsical... but it is the truth from my perspective). Thanks for the kind compliments and wishes on my exam also, heaven knows I need them for this upcoming week. Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 35 EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 8:58 pm

First : I wish you all the luck in the world for your exams ! I am sure you will do well, of course, but we all know that luck is always needed at exams . Suspect  
However, studying seems to make one so much more lucky Laughing

And then - congratulations with your news !!!
All beautyful, wonderful models, and from kind people too  Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
...... There is so much to learn about that this world has to offer past and present .....

See ? That is why I am sure you will be "lucky" ! An open mind and positive atiitude, - that is our Paige cheers

HUGS

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 9:29 am

Beautiful newcomers, congrats! cheers

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 5:56 pm

Thank you Susanne and LeeAnn, I appreciate the kind words. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 9:16 pm

Interesting additions again :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 12:17 am

Great new additions Very Happy Applause cheers
Beautiful Kaiyodo animals cheers drunken drunken

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 6:29 am

Thank you Andreas and Karin.

Back to top Go down
under-water

under-water

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 7:33 am

beautiful models! Applause
Back to top Go down
sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 35 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 4:27 am

im so happy for you Paige. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 35 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 12:07 pm

Here is another small batch.
I wasn't going to get the repaints from Schleich, but after paying a little more attention I decided they were enough of a difference to make it worth while. I just hope Schleich doesn't make it a habit. The two jaguars from Safari are simply splendid, highly recommend you get one if you don't have them yet. The spotted has the best pattern to date, and the physical appearance of the jaguar is quite accurate so its a great model. I also got the wombat and Crag yowies, and Australian species are highly welcome in my collection since I don't have many, and the character models are growing on me (I now have 3).

And lastly but not least, I got my package from Maja-Maus today. It contained the twin to my other wild piglet, the oldest gorilla which completes my Schleich gorilla collection (I now just need the oldest orangutan and chimp and my apes are all rounded out as well), and probably my favorite model for a while now the pheasant. So huge thank you to Maja-Maus for the models, and until we trade again I will be ogling my pheasant especially. Laughing

And next week I will be taking a few trips so hopefully I will see (and maybe come home with) some 2016 models as well. bounce

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 35 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 9:09 pm

Congratulations

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 35 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 9:33 pm

Great additions! The wombat and the jaguars are especially nice! Very Happy Congratulations! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 35 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 12:25 am

Safari Jaguar is indeed a great model Very Happy Congrats on all of them!

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 35 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 6:16 am

Thank you friends! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 35 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 6:50 am

Here are some more models I've found recently. The AAA models are a little beaten up but I love them anyways, I love the character they are have. The papo bear is also full of character, and I love my new official cavalier spaniel and it fits well with my repainted new ray one. The Mojo wolves are a darker color variant, so I couldn't resist. The yowies, especially the alpaca, are great models as well and fit right in. Then lastly my okapi herd has doubled now with the splendid CollectA mother and calf.

Back to top Go down
TheSpottedCat

TheSpottedCat

Country/State : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 35 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 3:00 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
"There is an unknown yellow retriever"

"Anyways, the three models I got customized were a repaint for the collie (I think its a toy major figure if I remember right, correct me please if that is wrong)"

The golden retriever is a dollhouse dog from Lundby.

And the collie is from Keenway. I really like the new paint job on yours. So pretty.
Deseo wrote:
No not New-Ray but Keenway  Very Happy  It's Keenway Collie from Champion Breed series. They were sold in beginning of 2000's. Here are all of them
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Oh the rabbits! I really like them. The white one is probably a fat female. It is usually the females that have the bulge on their throat. It's way harder for males to get them. Some females get them just like that and it's impossible to make them go away if they get them.
The shiba inu is so pretty too.
I do wonder what scale the rabbits and dog are in. I would love to see them beside dogs, rabbits and horses in a variation of scales.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 2:50 am

Congratulations again :)

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 35 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 9:15 am

Here are my new additions I got from sbell, and they are all fantastic models! (If I do say so myself) I got to fill in quite a few of my retired Schleich holes, as well as nab some great Bullylands, and also got to learn more about Chap Mei and Science&Nature and even AAA while I was at it.  

All I can say about the older Schleich is I love how each figure has its own personality. Though they lack the kind of sharp detail that newer models have, these seem much more accurate to me simply in that they clearly represent the species in character, much like even older brands from composition models did (they also lack sharp detail but they much more clearly represent the personality or even just the common physical shape of the animal. i.e. recently there have been many older "vintage" brands that have had posted a few photos of models, one in particular was a wolf that was much more rangy and thin looking than new models, which to me is a better representation of a wolf rather super fluffy and plush looking as we get too often now). Anyways, now my polar bear family is complete, I need just the last brown bear cub to finish off the grizzlies from Schleich, and the rest are just lovely oldies to be the "grandparents" on my shelves.
Bullyland has a much softer, rounded appearance than most brands, but regardless I love their models. I only recently learned of the snow leopards, and so of course when I got the opportunity to get them I jumped on it! They are much bigger than I thought, but lovely models. I'm happy to have rams now (I don't feel like they look much like mouflons, more like big horns to me but please correct me if I'm wrong), along with a nice Scottish highland, both versions of the prairie dogs, an adorable mole, and all the rest.
Lastly, the various models here are all wonderful to my shelves as well. I'm glad to have more Australian models now (I felt it was a bit of an ignored continent by brands until this year) and especially to have the kookaburra, one of my favorite birds, along with some great marsupials etc. The AAA snowleopard is adorable, and I like it much more than the large female and her kittens that you usually see. The Chap Mei warthog is a fantastic model in detail, even if the painting is imaginative (I also got the articulated adult as well but my niece grabbed it and insisted she keep it, since she's two I decided to let her after I saw how much fun she was having with it  Laughing ) and the wolf was a very pleasant extra, and now I have to find the black one (despite its obvious creep factor  pale )

All in all, thank you so much sbell for the models, there isn't enough I could say about them all in one post. Anyways, enjoy!

Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 35 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 9:50 am

Glad that you like them! There's still lots to go through...and I will agree, older Schleich models have more wild-animal personality than their current designs.

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 35 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 7:14 pm

Congratulations

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 35 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 12:45 pm

Thanks guys. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 35 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 2:32 pm

Congratulations! The AAA snow leopard cub is adorable!

sbell

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 35 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 3:28 pm

I should have mentioned--the 'bighorn' sheep are probably not bighorns, but, if not mouflon, then likely Thinhorn sheep, Ovis dalli. The white one was definitely sold as a Dall's sheep, O. d. dalli. The 'mouflon' could easily be the darker subspecies, the Stone sheep O. d. stonei (although there are questions whether or not the two colours should even be separate subspecies).

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next