Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)

Go down 
+60
sbell
TheSpottedCat
under-water
Taos
Wilorvise
costicuba
landrover
Saien
Dum_my
shadoweon
pipsxlch
Tarunyada
NightLioness
sauroid
SUSANNE
Roger
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
JonasV
Saarlooswolfhound
widukind
Kikimalou
Carola
LeeAnn
pm64
NandO
sadie3112
SpiralStrix
TheLastStardust
Tiermann
75senta75
Niki2811
orcagirl26
Shanti
Geospiza fortis
ulinuk
Tylosaurus
Bloodrayne
Florian
A-J
koniminiatures
trevok4
arafan
AlopexLagopus
GoldEagle
Jadey1988
lucky luke
Chris Sweetman
∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴
AlvinCK
skysthelimit
weaselfan93
Dr.Narayanan
HKHollinstone
scot(t)
animalluvr6
ken yeo
MartinH
Elros Alvar
Ana
Kristie
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 1:14 pm

Thank you whitelightning wolf and sbell for the info on the sheep. I just don't feel they look very much like mouflons. study

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 2:12 pm

Seems like I missed some of your additions scratch Nevertheless, they are all wonderful, congratulations Paige! cheers I always love to watch your lots of animals; great variety!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 11:37 pm

Thank you, I just can't resist a model that even slightly peaks my interest. Embarassed Regardless of quality or brand or species.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 36 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 3:46 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Thank you, I just can't resist a model that even slightly peaks my interest. Embarassed Regardless of quality or brand or species.

Haha I know the feeling Laughing lol!

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 36 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 1:47 pm

Ok, here are my recent finds and purchases. The Friesian I've been debating on getting for a while now. I decided she reminds me of a carousel horse and since that's why I like the hold Safari horses I decided I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't get her.Rolling Eyes The Charlois cows are so charming and handsome, now I need to find the jersey cow and calf from around the same era as these two. The Weedy Sea Dragon is a special end of semester gift to myself (something I allow for me to get some models outside of my usual collecting that I like). The Spoonbills dwarf my Japanese figure, but they are giving some company. The Kaiyodo wolf, fox, and raccoon dog are all wonderful figures and add a new species to my collection. The PV frog, AAA zebra calf, hoodhounds Rottweiler, safari leopard shark, and unknown dogs are all welcome finds as well.
Speaking of, if anyone has any info on these two dogs I'd appreciate it. If I don't know they are significant in some way then I will probably repaint them. The smaller bully breed seems like the common cheap copies of vintage models you see to often now, and the orange fluffy dog is a little more solid feeling though not heavy at all either. Any information is appreciated, thanks.Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

P.S. also I will be taking a vacation in a few weeks so if luck is with me I will be getting some exciting new additions then as well to share. bounce

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 36 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:24 pm

Beautieful additions :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 36 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 4:51 pm

Congratulations for your new figures! I can't be of help with these figures you're asking once I don't really know them. Very Happy
I hope you have a fantastic vacations time and good luck! Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 36 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 6:06 pm

Great additions again cheers carousel horse and all Laughing cheers

Those spoonbills are still some of the most fabulous models CollectA ever made , and the cow and calf are adoreable drunken

I love the shark and the leafy fish too, - and all the beautyful canines, and the frog too Very Happy
That AAA zebra is tiny ! I have never seen it before, - lovely little feller Applause

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 36 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 2:19 am

Very nice additions and excellent family portrait Very Happy

The Weedy Sea Dragon is really big but so tempting... So tempting, I understand you broke your rules for this one drunken
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 36 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 8:05 pm

Ok, I am finally back from my vacation! Here are my new acquisitions from that that I either found or bought. (Sorry the pictures are particularly poor, I had an accident involving my camera and ocean water Rolling Eyes so these are from my phone, but hopefully I can get a new decent camera son!0

Here we go, when I got home this wonderful package was waiting on my bed from Maja Maus. All are in great condition for older models except the brown hen got chewed on a bit. Otherwise I'm happy because they are some of the older figures I needed.

These are horses I found and decided to get since they are retired. The Clydesdale is a replacement since mine's bobtail broke off. The pinto is also a replacement since as a child I gave my old one to my nieces and nephews to play with. The rest are those beautiful carousel style Safari ltd. beauties and some very quirky Terra Battat horses I couldn't resist since they were sale.

These are also mostly Terras and a few Schleich. The caribou was MUCH larger than I thought but its a beautiful model. Now I'm just mostly looking for the coyote and some horses that may be interesting. The pelican and flamingo from Schleich are wonderful birds, there is still something they can do really I think, and that is feathers.

Lastly, these are mostly coastal finds from my trip. The T rex I found a before my trip and its another great older Schleich. The smilodon is my first ice age era animal, he was the only safari in a little shop so I brought him home since he was lonely, same with the safari frog (I keep finding yellow and black frogs lately...). The moray eel and blue spotted ray are from an aquarium, the harbor seal and baby sea turtle are from a different aquarium, and the awesome papo octopus and leatherback sea turtle are from a little store on the pier.

All in all it was a great vacation filled with wonderful surprises, even til I got home. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 36 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 8:13 pm

I am glad that you enjoyed your vacations even if your camera hasn't survived to an Oceanic adventure. I see you've found lots of great figures and it is nice that you managed a way to share them with us. Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 36 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 4:11 am

So many nice additions!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 36 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 7:06 am

Looking my eyes out, especially the last batch is fabulous! Shocked Applause cheers

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 36 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 1:30 pm

Sorry for the belated replies, but thank you three! It was a great trip full of great models I found. Smile

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 36 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 5:28 pm

Once again my new figures: I got my birthday present early from my brother, the purple and yellow walking t rex, allosaurus, and green raptor to join my small pack of them. I found the little Terra Battat black pony a few weeks ago, and also a whole slew of XX lizards I found at a yard sale of various species. And nearly best of all I found the little Schleich sets with the green hiding snake and two gerbils, lovely models and I look forward to the rest of their figures from that accessories series. Here they are, and despite the good news of these I am still depressed about another incident with my Spinosaurus you can see in the Papo discussion section.

Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 36 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 6:24 pm

Happy birthday! Congratulations on your new additions

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 36 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 7:09 pm

Nice additions, I want the large thyranosaurus.

Congrats. sunny sunny

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 36 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 9:47 pm

Ii am so sorry about your Papo dino, I can't share my experience in this topic once I don't have a single Papo dino. I think you should now be proud of your additions, I enjoy particularly these XX lizards! Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 36 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 4:00 am

Wonderful news cheers

I am also very impressed by thos XX models, - but the other are great adiitions, too Applause sunny

Arrhw, I wished I could help you with that spinosaurus Sad
Perhaps you could make crutches for him ? Shocked

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 36 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 4:21 am

Many beauties :) Congratulations

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 36 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 12:07 pm

Seems like I missed some of your latest additions; congratulations! cheers I really like your Battat figurines; I'm still looking for the wolf. These horses actually look better in real than on their promotion pictures. Maybe I should get some of these as well.. What a Face

And nice dinosaurs/reptiles as well! I wouldn't like to be that horse, though.. Laughing

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 36 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 12:13 pm

Why do you think the little black horse is running? Laughing thank you all. @ Julie, yes many of the horses look better in person but there are some that are still quite poorly made. I feel like other than one or two I haven't found yet I have gotten nearly all the battat horses that look like somewhat realistic horses, so just a warning.

Thanks again guys. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 36 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 5:48 pm

Good news about my Spinosaurus problem! You can see the solution in the appropriate thread. Smile

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 36 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 2:05 am

Ok! First off I wanted to thank those of you who shared birthday wishes to me a few days ago, and as usual it made my birthday that much better to see my friends and what I consider family here on the forum.  sunny I always love to hear from you all. So, here are my finds I wasn't able to post before my birthday, my birthday gifts of models, and to kick it off a lovely package from Svenja (Maja-Maus) that was waiting when I came home from being out of town.
So here are my lovely Schleich, and as usual its fantastic to get even a few models from this brand back when it was exciting and charming. So here are some lovely horses (I LOVE the haflinger gelding, so round a full of character), and the wonderful old lion, and especially the westie! He is the last model I needed from when I first saw a catalog and started collecting back in 2009 (I got the great big dragons before I was able to track him down  geek ) And finally he stands with my other terriers.  cheers So THANK YOU to Svenja for that great trade!

Now, these are from my birthday several days ago and I wasn't able to post due to various trips and varying degrees of business but here they are finally. The newer Schleich I agree isn't exactly something to brag about, but I found that they weren't as terrible in person as they looked in the catalog. I also am supposed to have the giraffe calf, but my mom got the wrong one so we will have to swap them out and she will be added next time. But her parents look forward to her joining them. More notably, the mojo lions and bears and horses and bull are all beyond beautiful for model animals. Its a real tragedy that they are so hard to find (and if they are found at HobbyLobby here they are usually scratched and beaten up), I wish they would be like Safari ltd. where you can apparently buy directly from them (which is good because my safari dealer just dropped them completely due to inconsistencies, and buying them from zoos etc. they usually get inflated in price). Anyways, awesome models.

And lastly, these are finds from a few days ago or I went through my trades box and decided to keep some I've had for a while or couldn't decide if I wanted to give up. So amongst those are some older safari models, some Puppy in my Pocket dogs, K&M, and others. As far as Yowies go, I finally got the wolf and penguin, leaving just the beaver, caracal, and tortoise left. And I don't about anyone else finding these, but they are terribly fun to get. You can buy them online, but I enjoy the little bit of mystery they have, even if I end up wasting quite a bit of money on that. Rolling Eyes

Hope you enjoyed seeing these as I've enjoyed sharing.  Very Happy

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 36 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 2:30 am

Beautieful catches :)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next