Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)

Go down 
+60
sbell
TheSpottedCat
under-water
Taos
Wilorvise
costicuba
landrover
Saien
Dum_my
shadoweon
pipsxlch
Tarunyada
NightLioness
sauroid
SUSANNE
Roger
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
JonasV
Saarlooswolfhound
widukind
Kikimalou
Carola
LeeAnn
pm64
NandO
sadie3112
SpiralStrix
TheLastStardust
Tiermann
75senta75
Niki2811
orcagirl26
Shanti
Geospiza fortis
ulinuk
Tylosaurus
Bloodrayne
Florian
A-J
koniminiatures
trevok4
arafan
AlopexLagopus
GoldEagle
Jadey1988
lucky luke
Chris Sweetman
∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴
AlvinCK
skysthelimit
weaselfan93
Dr.Narayanan
HKHollinstone
scot(t)
animalluvr6
ken yeo
MartinH
Elros Alvar
Ana
Kristie
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 6:48 am

That's a major league! It is good to know that you still can find some Mojö! Lots of great additions, thanks for showing! Very Happy

landrover

Country/State : colombia

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 12:18 pm

Many variety in this lot of additions.

In this forum, our gift of birthday are animals, animals and animals....fabulous. cheers cheers

Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 4:20 pm

I always enjoy clicking on this thread, because you always have the most wonderful pictures of a lot of animals of a lot of brands put together.
That way I get to see how big or small some figures are.
And I like that, because sometimes...
size matters.  Shocked
And your pictures show the....
truth. Laughing

I also enjoy reading your opinion on the figures you just got.  sunny

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 6:12 pm

Thank you Andreas, Roger, Fernando, and Simone!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], thank you for your feedback, I'm glad I can help you with sizes of models and the quality of some of them. Rolling Eyes I don't know how wonderful the pictures are themselves (my old camera hated me and sabotaged my photos and then it drowned) and now my phone doesn't do so great either, but again I'm glad I can help you. cheers

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 37 EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 5:53 pm

Ok, here I go again. Rolling Eyes I got some new models and here is the run down. The first photo includes my Breyer Horse I couldn't fit nicely into the other photos. It's a the Quarter Horse Jesse, and as usual Breyer has outdone themselves. I love the position of the model, the painting and choice of coloration is beautiful and overall its a nice new Breyer for my overflowing collection. Next, from left to right, there is an unknown lovely Pinto horse (it has fine features like an arabian so perhaps it is a cross? No idea on the brand though sadly), a Battat white "Arabian" (in my opinion it doesn't represent that breed too well but its a nice horse nonetheless), the retired safari ltd. morgan horse and palomino mare, the wonderful orange coloration of the brahma bull, retired Arabian mare (my foal from two months ago has his mom finally), and an interesting Battat Scottish Highland Cow. I say interesting because its not on their website and I've never seen it before, but my Scottish cattle family continues to grow.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here we have my best find in a while, the old Breyer elephant! And even better he was 1$, compared to ebay where he is selling for around $40+. Anyway, I was nearly beside myself when I saw him the thrift store (he was in the porcelain and glass home décor aisle, I've found several misplaced "toys" there before in stores similar, so I suggest those are good places in the future if you are looking). I also got the safari running rhino, Battat rhino (Easily my biggest rhino. He is the same height roughly but built like a barrel, he's very wide), safari ltd. standing grizzly, and panda adult and cub, and lastly I finally got the proper giraffe calf for my Schleich parents.

I hope you enjoyed! I'm expecting two packages in the mail, one of them from Susanne so hopefully I can share again soon. Very Happy bounce

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 37 EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 6:34 pm

Lots of fantastic figures, especially the Breyer elephant! What a find! Shocked Very clever from you, Indian elephants are very common as decorative pieces so big and good elephant toys are easily used like that. If you ever have time,, will you provide us a walk around of that elephant? Only a few pics... bounce elephant bounce
Your pinto Arabian could be a Pintabian horse, I think I learned it with Magda or so. Laughing Thanks for sharing and I am already curious to see what's next. Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 37 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 1:10 pm

Congrats again :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 37 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 5:28 pm

Thank you Roger and Andreas for your comments. I will try to make a walkaround of the Breyer Elephant as soon as possible, is it even on TAI? I could contribute a photo for that if needed as well. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 37 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 5:42 pm

Here we are again with some new models, I guess I've been busy lately. Embarassed

I got a fantastic package from our lovely Susanne, mostly of Bullyland models. I love them all and she was able to find me some of the rarer figures as well such as the bison calf, cougar cub, wisent, and wolf pups to finish my wolf family, which of course made me happy. The best part of the package though is the old Safari ltd. black Barb horse. This model was actually mine long ago, I had bought it when I was a child and used to play with it and its chestnut twin all the time. When I became a collector, I originally only wanted to be a Schleich collector (because that's all I knew about and had available to me) and in my naivete I decided to trade several of my safaris for older Schleich. This was the only model I ever regretted getting rid of, though it went to the lovely home of Susanne. I noticed the one on TAI was my old friend, and it bought a little melancholy, but not a day later I saw one pop up on amazon for a spendy amount, but I decided to take a chance and ask if Susanne would take this other model and if I could have one of my friends back. I know this makes me look terrible I'm sure, asking for a model back that I had fairly traded away when in this hobby "take backs" are an unspoken rule of gentlemanly conduct, but in Susanne's good graces she agreed and now I have an old friend back on my shelf with his old twin I wasn't able to trade at the time long ago (THANK heavens!) Anyways, so special enormous thank you to Susanne for being such a lovely and splendid friend, I actually cried when I got to hold that old black horse toy again. Sad Rolling Eyes And her package will be on its way soon now with its brand new Barb model to see its new master. sunny

The green raptor is actually a replacement for my other one whose mouth didn't shut properly (the other will be a repaint project I will have immense fun with), and then the cobra and snow leopard I also got with the replacement model because I've never seen in them in person and have waited a while to get. I'm glad to have them also, though the snow leopard is a bit on the small side, and the cobra dwarfs the one from Schleich and is only slightly smaller than the old safari model. But they are great models nonetheless.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 37 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 6:29 pm

Paige, that Barb story is just wonderful! Susanne is already for a long time on top of all my admiration, consideration and of everything that can be positive in a person but she doesn't stop to be the most gentle person we could meet. flower
Asking back a traded figure just because we figured it was a bad business, is quite unelegant, but your situation is completely different, it is a figure with a huge sentimental value for you. It is common that we only give the exact sentimental value to something when we loose it, we are always maturing our tastes, reviving our loves, we are complex creatures. I am sure Susanne is much happier now than when she had that figure. I know you won't trade this Barb anymore, now she will be your old friend forever and no Schleich fever or any other circunstance will convince you to let that mare go away.
Hurray for you and Susanne and also Hurray for a little plastic horse that can make you happy and carry the message of kindness from our Danish Queen! queen cheers

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 12:34 am

Great catches :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
hawkins_zh

hawkins_zh

Country/State : China Shanghai

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 2:22 am

Wow. so many stopped and rare bullyland animals! I am seeking some of them for several years, but failed. Congrats!

Hawkins Zhang
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 3:27 pm

Wonderful pictures again.
Wonderful story about your prodigal son that has returned.
Wonderful Susanne.
sunny sunny sunny

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 8:23 pm

Here are my recent finds! I've been trying to get caught up on the safari horses that were recently retired (they got rid of the line and I secretly decided I was an idiot for not getting them before), some of them aren't exactly great, but then again many of them are wonderful horses. I found a newray cowboy horse and small kidkore pony to add to my herd, a fearsome older safari t]T rex, Yowie beaver, Papo lemur and baby, and Papo warthog, along with CollectA lioness (I hope to get the babies sometime) and male baboon. Today I found the Mojo howling wolf and wolf pup (FYI HobbyLobby, at least near where I live, has updated their range of safari and and Mojo models, so go take a look). I cannot say enough about the wolf pup, in my opinion its the best in terms of proportion and coloration etc. etc. the howling wolf is nice, I'm just not impressed with the paintjob, but overall the sculpt I think is good. And here they are:

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 37 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 2:57 am

Beautieful additions :)

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 37 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 9:11 am

It is wonderful that Safaro horses are now joining in your home cheers
Some real colourful beauties you got there drunken

Ohh, I just can't WAIT to get those wolves !!! bounce bounce Very Happy

Isn't that warthog just a charmer ? drunken

Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 37 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 9:14 am

Congrats! Great additions. You're really finding lots of treasures these days.

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 37 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 10:23 am

I think these retired Safari horses have an unfair negative reputation. In my opinion they are just great figures. We were during these years very "educated" to like Schleich horses and everything that doesn't look like them seems to be weird. Most of these Safari are more faithful to the breed represented than most Schleich are and they don't use remastered moulds to represent radically different breeds. Obviously I think that most of Schleich horses (before braided generations) are really great figures, I am only giving an example. I am glad also that Mojö is being restocked on HObby Lobby shops. Congratulations! Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 37 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 10:45 am

Thanks everyone. The safari horses are actually really lovely, the only one I have so far that is a bit "different" is the American paint stallion above, and thats because.one of his legs looks like it's broken with the way it's been sculpted. I love them because they have nice details andany of them remind me of carousel horses, but I agree that they are truly lovely models in person.

Back to top Go down
barracudacat

barracudacat

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 37 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 9:57 am

You have an amazing collection! The breyer animals in particular are fantastic finds. I know how rare that elephant is and I'm amazed you were able to get one for just one dollar. You have an excellent wildlife display as well and I particularly like the snow leopard and howling wolf. Great job on your collection so far.

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 4:04 pm

Here are some more new figures. The safari coyote I got at Yellowstone National Park, and its a gorgeous figure. I also found a small TM turtle, a (nayab?) monkey, and then the character Boof and a caracal from the older Yowies series. I also was able to find a handful of new yowies including the phantasmal dart frog, jaguar, woodpecker, Pupfish, manatee, and California tiger salamander. I can't wait to find some more!

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 4:37 pm

Great additions Paige, coyote seems to be a very good figure and you acquired it in such an emblematic place. I am not sure the monkey is from the Nayab primates set, it looks the same style but I can't be sure once I can't find one that looks like this one. monkey
How do you know the turtle is a TM, is it marked? Hahah, the new Yowies, I think you're the first showing these ones after Takama with the palila. I like the frog a lot. bounce bounce

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 4:44 pm

Thanks Roger, I wasn't sure about the monkey either, its familiar but I can't remember what brand it is and it isn't marked. The little turtle is in fact marked as TM though, he's a cute little fellow. The Yowies are all great, the frog is especially big which I like actually. I hope to find more of them since the prairie chicken, tamarin, prairie dog, and others are mind-blowingly exciting for me and I'm dying to find them. bounce

Back to top Go down
Anne from Norway

Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 5:06 pm

A great (and very varied) new group has joined your collection! Congrats!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 5:22 pm

OHHHHH! Those new Yowies drunken I love you

If you get too many, please let me know, and I will help you get rid of them Rolling Eyes Laughing

I love the koyote also , - and your is very special, because you got him from the Yellowstone Park cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next