Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)

Go down 
+60
sbell
TheSpottedCat
under-water
Taos
Wilorvise
costicuba
landrover
Saien
Dum_my
shadoweon
pipsxlch
Tarunyada
NightLioness
sauroid
SUSANNE
Roger
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
JonasV
Saarlooswolfhound
widukind
Kikimalou
Carola
LeeAnn
pm64
NandO
sadie3112
SpiralStrix
TheLastStardust
Tiermann
75senta75
Niki2811
orcagirl26
Shanti
Geospiza fortis
ulinuk
Tylosaurus
Bloodrayne
Florian
A-J
koniminiatures
trevok4
arafan
AlopexLagopus
GoldEagle
Jadey1988
lucky luke
Chris Sweetman
∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴
AlvinCK
skysthelimit
weaselfan93
Dr.Narayanan
HKHollinstone
scot(t)
animalluvr6
ken yeo
MartinH
Elros Alvar
Ana
Kristie
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 5:22 am

Arrrgh, the new Yowies, big congratulations :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 9:36 am

Congratulations! Great additions! New yowies are very interesting Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 12:44 pm

Congratulations on all new additions, Paige! cheers They all look wonderful. And how interesting, a new USA Yowies series! If you have any time to spare, would you mind taking a picture of that new manatee of yours..? I'd love to see it in another angle. Thanks Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 38 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 8:48 pm

Sorry everyone for the late late late reply but thank you. Very Happy

@ Julie, I plan on sending some photos to someone to post onto TAI. It's a lovely, glossy little manatee.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 38 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 7:03 am

Just an update, yowie photos of the new series are posted now thanks to Susannes help. So go check them out if you wanted a better photo of a model to see it clearer. I hope they are satisfactory.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 3:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Here is my parcel from Taos, a big box of lovely large models. I was so excited to get these for many reasons, and when I opened the box I don't think I realized just how big they were. But never mind, they are all fantastic models nonetheless. AAA/ElC models always appeal to me because though they may not be the absolute most realistic, they definitely have a lot of another quality I appreciate in model form, and that's character. So to give you an idea on size, the little Dalmatian is roughly in scale with all major brands (except newer Schleich dwarf dog series), so the reindeer is about the size of the WW wolves from safari, the drinking giraffe from Schleich looks like a calf compared to this one, and the two big dogs are more Clifford sized like a Schleich elephant than anything else. But the mastiff has such a charming face, perfect representation of any real mastiff I've met (just that sort of dorky but happy and content look they usually have). The Doberman looks very focused on something, training perhaps? Or maybe an intruder its about ready to give a royal welcome to? Laughing The Dalmatian just looks poised and dainty like they seem to be, and the camel found her small calf I've had for ages, the reindeer appears to be waiting for the herd to be moved to new pastures, and then the giraffe is a little disgruntled that its so close to the water but not quite there yet... Laughing Anyways, enjoy. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 9:14 am

Very interesting animals! Congratulations Paige cheers I think all 3 dogs look great. Maybe they are in scale to Breyer horses (Trad)?
Camel has a really cute face, I think he's smiling, isn't he? Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 11:29 am

Congratulations :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 12:39 pm

They are great models cheers
The mastiff catches the eye, - this one is truely impressive model of a truely impressive dog !! Very Happy
Congratulations with such a beautyful flock Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 9:29 pm

I know how it is when we receive figures that are much larger than we expect and I like the way you receive them with a good sense of humor. Actually, they look great! Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 12:29 am

Thank you everyone. The models really are great, though their size and heft does take some getting used to. The dogs could be used with breyers I suppose, but it sort of depends on the breed you are looking at. The Doberman is pretty good scale wise, but the mastiff likely (in real life) would need to be a bit taller and bigger.

Here are my new models lately. Finally, after years of waiting, my own town got a HobbyLobby! I don't know if it will stay around for long but I'm definitely going to take advantage of it while it is since that's only place really to get good models and let alone Mojo.

Today at HL I got the lovely Orlov Trotter, new paint of longhorn (the black and white I included for comparison, I've had him a while now), and the lemur mom with baby. The horse is above reproach, its a fantastic piece of sculpture. The longhorn I don't like the new paintjob so much, to me now it looks more feminine than the old, having a solid face makes it look like its rounder and shorter like a cow. The lemur mom is lovely, but its disappointing that because of scale the baby has no real eyes to speak of...
The dingo is Wild Republic I believe, I love it. Dingoes aren't made often so I made an exception for such a huge hollow plastic figure, though it is well made. The black bear is tree house kids and is also great, but he needs a nose painted on again because his has rubbed off. The doe is unmarked, but I liked it too so if there is any info for her I'd be happy to know. The rest are yowies of course, which for close-ups you can find them on TAI. ALl are lovely, especially the tamarin since that is my favorite family of monkeys (my favorite of those favorites is an emperor tamarin, but a golden lion is a close second). To be honest, the bald eagle is a little scary (you can't see him so well, for some reason he washed out a little in the photo but he has thick thick thick eyeliner).I also like the characters, they improved over the last US set, Rumble looks so sassy... But between the US sets I just need a squish and I have all 6 characters. But that's about it for new models, I hope you enjoy.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:00 am

Nice additions again, Paige! It is fantastic that you can find Mojo close to your home now. Very Happy Are these longhorn bulls the two variations of the 2nd generation? If it is, you have the illusive older variation. Very Happy
The dingo is a Wild Republic indeed, it belongs to Australian polybag.
I'd love to help you witht he doe. I only can see it is a white-tail but that you already know. Is it a solide pvc figure or is it hollow? Isn't htere really anything marked? China, the name of the animal, a number or anything else? scratch

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:33 pm

Special congrats for the Yowie Palila !! Also the others are nice :)

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 7:25 pm

Thanks guys. Very Happy
Roger, the deer has no markings at all anywhere. She is solid plastic with very slender legs, and I'm sure it is a whitetail. Her ears arent big enough for a mule deer. That's why I'm not sure if we can anything out about her... study But we can certainly try. cheers

Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 9:47 pm

That little Tamarin is indeed a very nice figure.
You could try and rename the Bald Eagle to Ozzy. But after that it will probably call out: "SHARON!!!" on the hour.
And in the visual aspects of things, I find the black Longhorn twice as nice as its brown cousin too.
Thank you again for your pictures.

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 3:21 am

Paige, is there any chance that you take a picture of that doe together with a white-tail buck from a known brand? It will elp to memorize it better. I always have hope that we can find some info. It happened often in this forum. Very Happy It may also be a kind of souvenir or something like that. Aren't they used as souvenirs in Virginia?

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 9:00 am

WOW !!!!! You got the blac-white Mojo bull !!!! bounce bounce cheers
I was doubting if he really existed , and here here is affraid A true, wonderful rarity you have there drunken
We truely need a picture for TAI , please, please, please Very Happy

Do you think they also have the cow with the paintwork from 2015 ?
The present one has sort of flower-petal pattern, while the original one was much more natual looking Very Happy

A delightful flock you got there cheers

Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 8:55 pm

The deer I have seen before.I have a similar model-the only difference is colour-and as far as I remember she came with a buck and a fawn.I will try and dig a picture out if I can find one. Smile

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 38 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 12:31 am

Here are some new models.
Here we have some Little Buster Toys cattle I found at the local fair(not the best quality but for some reason I still like them). I need to find calves for both and then all I'm missing is one spotted faced cow and I have all their models they've released so far. I also got the Tinker mare and Simmental cow from my new HL that opened, and of course they beautiful models from a lovely sculptor. Very Happy The Mojo border collie and Iberian lynx I got in a trade with Jarda (Thank You!), and again the collie is a great model from a member of our forum and the lynx is stunning(my new favorite). Lastly, I found the Schleich Oryx today, a real surprise for my town. He is lovely also, though I don't think he's a resculpt of the old one, just heavily inspired by it. And then two Yowies you can see on TAI, the leather back sea turtle and Prairie chicken.
Next, the CollectA deer was an impulse buy on a small trip I took recently. And they are a sad reminder, my toy store (closest one to me is several hours away still) has stopped stocking safari ltd. and will not be stocking the second half of Schleich releases, so much of my model purchases will be online (which I don't like so much for several reasons). So these guys are probably some of the last models I will be getting there since they don't seem interested in selling animal models anymore. But on a good note, I found a good online place to get Papo, which is what everything else is. All of those are amazing models too, and models I originally wasn't going to add but changed my mind as I saw them on forum. The giraffe bull is so tall I have to adjust my shelf.  Laughing I don't get many camels but those two were especially wanted since they are so well done. I like the rhinos, though I think safari is still my favorite. The Asian elephants are special because there aren't many models made of them that I like and the old original Schleich is my favorite of them still too (though the new bull coming might change that...) And the wolves. I am not impressed by the howling wolf. The eyes are odd to me, and if they wouldn't have made the lines so long he would better so that may be a cosmetic thing I fix sometime. The arctic is wonderful, but his eyes looks squinty which I'm not sure I like either, but basic body shape and texture is nice I think. But then again, I'm probably just very judgmental about wolves since those are I know most about. But nonetheless they were all great additions.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 38 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 8:40 am

Oh, i love that prairie chicken! Big congratulations :)

Back to top Go down
Anne from Norway

Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 38 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 9:07 am

What a beautiful bunch!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 38 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 7:47 pm

Thanks guys. The prairie chicken is really nice, but I wish it was brown instead of orange is all, but the mold is great!

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 38 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 8:47 pm

Lots of great figures, I think I'll have to get that Border Colie someday. Very Happy It is great to know that you enjoy the Iberian lynx too. Very Happy It is always when a local shop stops carrying figures, it happened here often and our collecting fever is so funny when we spend a lot of time in a shop wanting to buy everything and ending with a single piece in our hands because we can't resist to them all. Laughing

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 38 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 10:57 pm

How sad that your local shop stops selling model animals, - but you surly secured a wonderful flock there cheers

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 12:48 am

Thanks again guys. The store I spoke of will still carry some Schleich (they just wont update as often as I'd like) and restricted number of Papo but it's just unfortunate since they had a whole aisle of those and safari and collectA years ago. And I hate online shopping because you don't get to see the model in person first or to select a quality one and prices can be horrendous generally or for shipping. But I guess that's the way world is now is mostly internet related.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next