Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)

Go down 
+60
sbell
TheSpottedCat
under-water
Taos
Wilorvise
costicuba
landrover
Saien
Dum_my
shadoweon
pipsxlch
Tarunyada
NightLioness
sauroid
SUSANNE
Roger
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
JonasV
Saarlooswolfhound
widukind
Kikimalou
Carola
LeeAnn
pm64
NandO
sadie3112
SpiralStrix
TheLastStardust
Tiermann
75senta75
Niki2811
orcagirl26
Shanti
Geospiza fortis
ulinuk
Tylosaurus
Bloodrayne
Florian
A-J
koniminiatures
trevok4
arafan
AlopexLagopus
GoldEagle
Jadey1988
lucky luke
Chris Sweetman
∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴
AlvinCK
skysthelimit
weaselfan93
Dr.Narayanan
HKHollinstone
scot(t)
animalluvr6
ken yeo
MartinH
Elros Alvar
Ana
Kristie
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 39 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 7:55 am

Great additions ! Congrats :)

barracudacat

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 39 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 8:17 am

You have some amazing new additions! The dobie is particularly lovely. He's one I've never seen before. Congratulations on owning this beautiful figure!

I love the Orlov trotter and Dingo as well. I don't think I've seen either of those animals in toy form either and both are very beautiful. Keep up the good work of making your awesome collection grow!

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 39 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 7:58 pm

Thanks guys. Very Happy

Here are some new ones. The Yowies have been posted on TAI if you want closeups. I finally tracked down a reasonably priced tortoise from the first series, and now its complete for my collection. The prairie dog is quite big, and its a bit on the cutesy side but still a nice model nonetheless. I got the Papo appaloosa and cow and Schleich sperm whale calf (!!!) from ghostme9 and they are lovely. My first Papo horse and its much better than I would have thought, the cow is wonderfully sculpt, and the whale is very welcome to my shelves. The collie I found in a thrift store, one of those New Ray dogs from the dress up sets they had done I think (I used to have this set then lost it, so its nice to have the dog at least). The Mojo Dalmatians and Safari bulldog are great models too, I was very impressed.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 39 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 10:16 pm

The Mojo Dalamatian and Safari Bulldog are indeed very nice.
Good paintjobs and good sizes. They will go on my wish list.
What a shame Mojo figures are hard to find these days for us Europeans.

When compared to other companies, Papo can be a little more daring and bold when it comes to poses IMO. That's why I enjoy them mostly.
Papo figures can have this certain "je ne sais quoi", which makes them very appealing.
Like that cow.
It's a little odd.
But so darn lovely.

= Papo. I love you

Last edited by Bloodrayne on Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 39 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 11:32 pm

I hope to get these two dogs someday too! Very Happy
Do you mean that the tortoise was the slowest of all your USA Yowies 1? Laughing Let's see which is the slowest of all your Yowies USA2. My bet go to the tapir. elephant Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 8:41 am

That is a very fine flock there, - all are hard-to-find beauties cheers

The Papo horse is one of my favorites, - the paintwork is so delicate and lovely, - it looks so sweet drunken

Ohh, please, is it possible to get a close-up of that collie, please ? bounce

Shanti

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 10:48 am

Great additions!! Applause
I think the dalmation and the bulldog are my favorite. And I have to take a closer look at that Papo lying down cow! Haven't seen this one and resting animals are so rare to find. Thanks for the photo! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 7:11 pm

Great additions again :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:23 pm

Thanks guys. Yup the tortoise was slowest... So far the condor is also pretty high flying, the ferret is sneaky, and the tapir is slow. Wink

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 7:14 pm

Here are some more newbies. I got the Yowies Tapir, lovely model, and that leaves only the condor and ferret left to ferret out. Laughing I also got a wonderful package from Taos of AAA/ELC models full of two wonderful otters, three great bears, and a charming work horse. Then I found an old safari giraffe calf, Wild Republic (?) ram doing yoga, and a strange no brand plastic eagle (its legs are broken off, but the attachment area has a little bit of clear plastic that might have been an area it was attached to something else instead of having legs, but its still a great model and impressive sculpt other than the beak is all wrong.

I am also expecting a package from Svenja (Maja-Maus) here soon with some interesting models as well... drunken bounce

Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 7:29 pm

Wonderful additions! I love you

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 11:03 pm

Great models again !!! cheers

The Yowie tapir is a very fine model !! I think this set is going to be a true collectible Very Happy

It is a beautyful AAA bear, - I am not sure I have seen it before scratch Very Happy

Laughing Laughing Poor eagle ! No legs, and beak all wrong Crying or Very sad But he does look nice seen from above drunken

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 39 EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 1:09 am

As the tapir was not the last, I suspect you keep eating chocolat these days! Laughing You always find so many diversified figures that it is always enriching to see your additions. Very Happy

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 39 EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 3:13 am

I like the yowie tapir too.
Congratulations.

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 39 EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

Congratulation for your newcomers Very Happy

Could you show more pics of your Black bear?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 39 EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 2:52 pm

The cute little tapir !! And also the others are very nice!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 3:51 am

Here is my great package from Svenja! And a little lonely Yowie as well. From Maja-Maus she was able to trade me some great models I've waited quite some time to find. I love the laying down sow pig (she washed out in the photo due to glare...), the panda has great character and is now my favorite (I'm not a huge fan of pandas in general, not that I don't like them, but this one especially seems to be quite something). The raven is perfect, much better than safari's which seemed a little gothic gargoyle-esque style for me. And of course the irish setter is simply stunning, and the long haired pointed is a rare breed choice and is also lovely. The Yowie has a face that is a little off, but its still a great model and a nice size and now I just need to track down the condor.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 9:29 am

Beautieful additions again :)

Back to top Go down
barracudacat

barracudacat

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 11:23 pm

Wonderful new additions! Is that the Schleich munsterlander? If so, congratulations on such a great find! He's truly a remarkable dog.

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 39 EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 8:09 am

I love that ferret, and your flock of retired Schleich is truely fantastic cheers

I mean, TRUELY fantastic !!! They are precious rarities and beautyful models each and every one of them bounce Applause

CONGRATULATIONS my friend !! flower flower flower

WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 7:27 pm

Ooo! The Schleich raven! Lovely new additions! cheers

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 7:37 pm

Thanks everyone. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:26 pm

Here we go again, with some new models. I got several great packages recently but was only able to  post them now.
Here I got a package from Sbell, the two mojo antelope. I love them and am happy my small herd has a mature buck and another fawn. I also finally found the last Yowie I needed (other than characters), the CONDOR. He is a little odd looking, but my safari figure is happy to have a buddy now. All the rest pictured here are thrift store finds, including the great AAA juvenile monitor (at least I think that is what the model is, any info to confirm is greatly appreciated), and a safari authentics elephant seal. lastly there are some unknown little rubberlike snakes and a safari toob sea turtle.

Here I got a package from Andreas with a fantasticly huge ELC deer, bullyland canary, Takara megamouth shark, K&M capuchin, genet, and anteater. Also I decided to get the Schleich appy mare and foal to join the stallion before they are gone, got the Yowie character Crag, some really cheap NewRay models (a mountain goat, ram, and pronghorn I plan on repainting), and lastly I ordered the old coloration of the Mojo griffon vulture before its replaced by the gray/black one in the US. At any rate, I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of several models and I'm excited to add them to my collections.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 7:37 am

Great that the parcel arrived you safetly :) and big congratulations for the other newcomers :)

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 8:43 am

It is always so exiting to see your news , - lots of brands and species and ages and sizes  cheers

This time is no exception. They are all wonderful and and very interesting Applause

I can't help smiling at : ...." some really cheap NewRay models (a mountain goat, ram, and pronghorn I plan on repainting)..." . I Denmark they would be pricey rarities and I can't imagine any collector repainting them Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next