Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mojö Fun 2013 Gentoo Penguin

Go down 
+13
SUSANNE
Ana
HKHollinstone
Kikimalou
scot(t)
Saarlooswolfhound
Numa
Kristie
widukind
lucky luke
skysthelimit
cattlecollector
Roger
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

Mojö Fun 2013 Gentoo Penguin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fun 2013 Gentoo Penguin   Mojö Fun 2013 Gentoo Penguin - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:30 am

The rare penguin species! Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)):

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fun 2013 Gentoo Penguin   Mojö Fun 2013 Gentoo Penguin - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 1:06 pm

Beautiful figure of a beautiful animal! Thank you Mojo! Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fun 2013 Gentoo Penguin   Mojö Fun 2013 Gentoo Penguin - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:13 pm

Numaan wrote:
Nice model.

Roger who chooses the line up of models? We make some choices but do you have a personal say in what models to make ? it would be interesting to know :)

Numaan, obviously it is Mojo team who makes the choices to their line. As you suggest the brand also follow suggestions and opinions from collectors and enthusiasts of the brand where I am included. Very Happy
About that figure in particular I only commented that the market was crouded with Emperors and it would be nice to see a less usual species. My suggestion was an Adélie as you can read on top. Surely the brand also followed my personal suggestions, I believe it happned with the Iberian lynx but for me it is more important when Mojo or any other brand give me the chance of sharing a good initiative with the forum friends like it happened with the sable and sloth. :)

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fun 2013 Gentoo Penguin   Mojö Fun 2013 Gentoo Penguin - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:15 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Whoever does it, they do do a fantastic job. Great penguin Mojo! One question... did you say that this is the last model for this week?! But it is only tuesday... Sad

Next week it will be very good again, I hope! bounce flower

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fun 2013 Gentoo Penguin   Mojö Fun 2013 Gentoo Penguin - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 4:57 am

Bojan wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
ana wrote:
Lovely Gentoo! I would like to see some small white dots behind the eye big marking if the paintwork could yet be upgraded Very Happy

I agree with you Anna !

Yeah, the one from CollectA has it! But overall I like it, now my CollectA Gentoo will have a mate!

Agreed!

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fun 2013 Gentoo Penguin   Mojö Fun 2013 Gentoo Penguin - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 2:45 pm

Ok... I'll hunker down and wait. I am sure whatever they release will be fantastic and make up for the wait. bounce
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fun 2013 Gentoo Penguin   Mojö Fun 2013 Gentoo Penguin - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mojö Fun 2013 Gentoo Penguin
Page 1 of 1