Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013

Go down 
+17
baltimore zoo
lucky luke
Roger
ken yeo
Joan Milelire
bmathison1972
Sergey
krista
sauroid
jarda
Ana
Kikimalou
scot(t)
HKHollinstone
skysthelimit
widukind
sphyrna18
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
sphyrna18

Country/State : Pennsylvania, USA

NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013 Empty
PostSubject: NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013   NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 8:39 am

It would appear there will be a new ChocoQ set debuting in 2013:

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

That's all the info I've been able to dig up, since I can't read Japanese
Back to top Go down
http://www.sphyrnaenterprises.com
sphyrna18

PostSubject: Re: NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013   NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 8:55 am

Correction, another set of CapsuleQ in 2013:

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013   NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 9:06 am

the 2 birds are very interesting - and the little rabbit.

Thank you for sharing sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013   NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 9:09 am

Aaaaa, I love the first 5 in ChocoQ set cheers

HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013   NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 9:18 am

Oh wow! I love the hare and goose drunken thanks for Sharing this, great news!

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013   NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 10:19 am

Fantastic! wonderful rabbits and goose; I agree with Harriet!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013   NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:01 am

Great batch cheers The Japanese macaque seems very fine too Wink
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013   NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:16 am

skysthelimit wrote:

Yes, me too! I WANT THEM Shocked cheers I love you Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013   NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:22 am

There is only one sculptor as Mr. Shinobu Matsumura! I am very happy that my favourite company (unfortunately too "pokemonized" now) released another set of such realistic animals. These are "must-have" for me. Thanks for the notice, Sphyrna18 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013   NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 7:06 am

they are all so beautiful. i cant wait to have them someday. thanks for sharing the announcement. :)
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013   NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 7:47 am

It seems it will be a great year for Blaine Sad(o)):

And it seems SCHLEICH Arctic hare will have too very serious competitors to reach my shelves Wink
Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013   NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 9:35 am

Kikimalou wrote:

And it seems SCHLEICH Arctic hare will have too very serious competitors to reach my shelves Wink

Kiki, this Kaiyodo set is dedicated to Northeast Japan fauna. I am not sure if arctic hares live in this area Laughing I hope this one is Japanese hare (Lepus brachyurus).
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013   NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 9:44 am

jarda wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

Kiki, this Kaiyodo set is dedicated to Northeast Japan fauna. I am not sure if arctic hares live in this area Laughing I hope this one is Japanese hare (Lepus brachyurus).

Of course Jarda Very Happy And one more specie to collect cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013   NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 2:51 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
jarda wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

Of course Jarda Very Happy And one more specie to collect cheers

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
krista

krista

Country/State : finland

PostSubject: Re: NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013   NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 3:33 pm

jarda wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

And it seems SCHLEICH Arctic hare will have too very serious competitors to reach my shelves ;)

Kiki, this Kaiyodo set is dedicated to Northeast Japan fauna. I am not sure if arctic hares live in this area :lol: I hope this one is Japanese hare (Lepus brachyurus).

I don't know the English name for the hare, but it says touhoku usagi in the picture that liteally means North-East hare. So maybe somebody can identify the animal by this...

Anyway, I like the brown version of the hare the best in this series. : )

Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013   NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 3:54 pm

skysthelimit wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink A-a-a-a-a-a-a-a too! affraid Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)):

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013   NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 4:27 pm

Kikimalou wrote:

hahahahahaha, I knew you would pick up on that right away :). Yes, this year will be better for me. In addition to the Safari Cambrian Toob and two life cycles, and the monarch from CollectA, there is this lovely assortment from Kaiyodo. By the way, the beetle in the first set looks like Damaster blaptoides, which was the 'secret' figure in Yujin Insects of Japan, Series 1.

This may not be all. I wouldnt be surprised if Kaiyodod put out another Aquarium set this year, too.

-BAM
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013   NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 5:09 pm

bmathison1972 wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

hahahahahaha, I knew you would pick up on that right away :). Yes, this year will be better for me. In addition to the Safari Cambrian Toob and two life cycles, and the monarch from CollectA, there is this lovely assortment from Kaiyodo. By the way, the beetle in the first set looks like Damaster blaptoides, which was the 'secret' figure in Yujin Insects of Japan, Series 1.

This may not be all. I wouldnt be surprised if Kaiyodod put out another Aquarium set this year, too.

-BAM

Oh yes, for us all i think a good year Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013   NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 5:39 pm

krista wrote:
I don't know the English name for the hare, but it says touhoku usagi in the picture that liteally means North-East hare. So maybe somebody can identify the animal by this...

So maybe it could be a Mountain hare (Lepus timidus) ?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013   NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 5:51 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
krista wrote:

Sound good Very Happy

Back to top Go down
sphyrna18

PostSubject: Re: NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013   NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 6:01 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
krista wrote:

I believe you are correct. I think the hare found in Northeastern Japan is the Mountain Hare (Lepus timidus). I think it's sometimes referred to as a snow rabbit in it's winter coat. I don't know whether any other Japanese hare actually turns white in winter. Besides, I think Kaiyodo produced this species in an earlier set, and they seem to often "upgrade" their figures over time (like most other companies). I'm glad to see them actually produce a new series of (essentially) Animatales (Animals in Japan).
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013   NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 6:19 pm

sphyrna18 wrote:

I believe you are correct. I think the hare found in Northeastern Japan is the Mountain Hare (Lepus timidus). I think it's sometimes referred to as a snow rabbit in it's winter coat. I don't know whether any other Japanese hare actually turns white in winter. Besides, I think Kaiyodo produced this species in an earlier set, and they seem to often "upgrade" their figures over time (like most other companies). I'm glad to see them actually produce a new series of (essentially) Animatales (Animals in Japan).

Japanese hare (Lepus brachyurus) have also a winter coat so we will have to wait bounce
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013   NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 10:27 pm

The problem is how to get them. It's all well and good to hear that Kaiyodo are releasing some new figures. Even though I have a fair number of Kaiyodo in my collection, I still only got them by luck and happenstance. When I hear that Schleich is releasing new animals, I know that I'll be able to find them. But I have no idea, on the other hand, whether I'll be able to acquire these wonderful new figures (in particular, the monkey, hare, and goose). Anyone have any ideas? Shall we pool some funds and send someone on a plane to Japan? (I kid...kind of.)
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013   NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 10:30 pm

scot(t) wrote:
The problem is how to get them. It's all well and good to hear that Kaiyodo are releasing some new figures. Even though I have a fair number of Kaiyodo in my collection, I still only got them by luck and happenstance. When I hear that Schleich is releasing new animals, I know that I'll be able to find them. But I have no idea, on the other hand, whether I'll be able to acquire these wonderful new figures (in particular, the monkey, hare, and goose). Anyone have any ideas? Shall we pool some funds and send someone on a plane to Japan? (I kid...kind of.)

I have the same feelings Shocked And I feel sad because most lovely hare figures will probably stay out of my reach Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013   NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:49 am

Finding a sure path to Japan stuff could be the 2013 challenge for STS. We could name it the "KAIYODO road" or the "Capsule eggs road" Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013   NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013 Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next