Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 
 

 NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
sphyrna18



Country/State : Pennsylvania, USA
Age : 34
Joined : 2010-09-17
Posts : 293

PostSubject: NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013   Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:39 am

It would appear there will be a new ChocoQ set debuting in 2013:

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]

That's all the info I've been able to dig up, since I can't read Japanese
Back to top Go down
http://www.sphyrnaenterprises.com
sphyrna18



Country/State : Pennsylvania, USA
Age : 34
Joined : 2010-09-17
Posts : 293

PostSubject: Re: NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013   Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:55 am

Correction, another set of CapsuleQ in 2013:

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]
Back to top Go down
http://www.sphyrnaenterprises.com
widukind



Country/State : Germany
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 23580

PostSubject: Re: NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013   Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:06 am

the 2 birds are very interesting - and the little rabbit.

Thank you for sharing sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit



Country/State : Serbia
Age : 39
Joined : 2010-12-01
Posts : 4070

PostSubject: Re: NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013   Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:09 am

Aaaaa, I love the first 5 in ChocoQ set cheers

_________________
Robert
Back to top Go down
http://skysthelimitamstaff.com/
HKHollinstone
Moderator


Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 24
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11310

PostSubject: Re: NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013   Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:18 am

Oh wow! I love the hare and goose drunken thanks for Sharing this, great news!

_________________
Harriet
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
scot(t)



Country/State : USA
Age : 48
Joined : 2012-03-03
Posts : 2996

PostSubject: Re: NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013   Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:19 am

Fantastic! wonderful rabbits and goose; I agree with Harriet!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin


Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 52
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 15194

PostSubject: Re: NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013   Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:01 am

Great batch cheers The Japanese macaque seems very fine too Wink

_________________
Christophe
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Ana



Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands
Age : 29
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 9252

PostSubject: Re: NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013   Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Aaaaa, I love the first 5 in ChocoQ set cheers

Yes, me too! I WANT THEM Shocked cheers I love you Very Happy

_________________
Anna
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
jarda



Country/State : Czech Republic
Age : 44
Joined : 2011-01-24
Posts : 849

PostSubject: Re: NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013   Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:22 am

There is only one sculptor as Mr. Shinobu Matsumura! I am very happy that my favourite company (unfortunately too "pokemonized" now) released another set of such realistic animals. These are "must-have" for me. Thanks for the notice, Sphyrna18 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sauroid



Country/State : usa
Age : 28
Joined : 2012-01-09
Posts : 1415

PostSubject: Re: NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013   Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:06 am

they are all so beautiful. i cant wait to have them someday. thanks for sharing the announcement. :)
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin


Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 52
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 15194

PostSubject: Re: NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013   Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:47 am

It seems it will be a great year for Blaine Sad(o)):

And it seems SCHLEICH Arctic hare will have too very serious competitors to reach my shelves Wink

_________________
Christophe
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
jarda



Country/State : Czech Republic
Age : 44
Joined : 2011-01-24
Posts : 849

PostSubject: Re: NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013   Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

And it seems SCHLEICH Arctic hare will have too very serious competitors to reach my shelves Wink

Kiki, this Kaiyodo set is dedicated to Northeast Japan fauna. I am not sure if arctic hares live in this area Laughing I hope this one is Japanese hare (Lepus brachyurus).
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin


Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 52
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 15194

PostSubject: Re: NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013   Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

And it seems SCHLEICH Arctic hare will have too very serious competitors to reach my shelves Wink

Kiki, this Kaiyodo set is dedicated to Northeast Japan fauna. I am not sure if arctic hares live in this area Laughing I hope this one is Japanese hare (Lepus brachyurus).

Of course Jarda Very Happy And one more specie to collect cheers

_________________
Christophe
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind



Country/State : Germany
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 23580

PostSubject: Re: NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013   Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

And it seems SCHLEICH Arctic hare will have too very serious competitors to reach my shelves Wink

Kiki, this Kaiyodo set is dedicated to Northeast Japan fauna. I am not sure if arctic hares live in this area Laughing I hope this one is Japanese hare (Lepus brachyurus).

Of course Jarda Very Happy And one more specie to collect cheers


cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
krista



Country/State : finland
Age : 31
Joined : 2011-11-24
Posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013   Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

And it seems SCHLEICH Arctic hare will have too very serious competitors to reach my shelves ;)

Kiki, this Kaiyodo set is dedicated to Northeast Japan fauna. I am not sure if arctic hares live in this area :lol: I hope this one is Japanese hare (Lepus brachyurus).

I don't know the English name for the hare, but it says touhoku usagi in the picture that liteally means North-East hare. So maybe somebody can identify the animal by this...



Anyway, I like the brown version of the hare the best in this series. : )

_________________
Krista || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://zombiebambiraptor.blogspot.com/
Sergey



Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia
Age : 50
Joined : 2010-09-22
Posts : 2786

PostSubject: Re: NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013   Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Aaaaa, I love the first 5 in ChocoQ set cheers


Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink A-a-a-a-a-a-a-a too! affraid Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)):

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972



Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT
Age : 44
Joined : 2010-04-13
Posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013   Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
It seems it will be a great year for Blaine Sad(o)):

hahahahahaha, I knew you would pick up on that right away :). Yes, this year will be better for me. In addition to the Safari Cambrian Toob and two life cycles, and the monarch from CollectA, there is this lovely assortment from Kaiyodo. By the way, the beetle in the first set looks like Damaster blaptoides, which was the 'secret' figure in Yujin Insects of Japan, Series 1.

This may not be all. I wouldnt be surprised if Kaiyodod put out another Aquarium set this year, too.

-BAM

_________________
visit my collection at Insecta Synthetica ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind



Country/State : Germany
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 23580

PostSubject: Re: NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013   Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
It seems it will be a great year for Blaine Sad(o)):

hahahahahaha, I knew you would pick up on that right away :). Yes, this year will be better for me. In addition to the Safari Cambrian Toob and two life cycles, and the monarch from CollectA, there is this lovely assortment from Kaiyodo. By the way, the beetle in the first set looks like Damaster blaptoides, which was the 'secret' figure in Yujin Insects of Japan, Series 1.

This may not be all. I wouldnt be surprised if Kaiyodod put out another Aquarium set this year, too.

-BAM

Oh yes, for us all i think a good year Very Happy

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin


Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 52
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 15194

PostSubject: Re: NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013   Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I don't know the English name for the hare, but it says touhoku usagi in the picture that liteally means North-East hare. So maybe somebody can identify the animal by this...

Anyway, I like the brown version of the hare the best in this series. : )

So maybe it could be a Mountain hare (Lepus timidus) ?

_________________
Christophe
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind



Country/State : Germany
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 23580

PostSubject: Re: NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013   Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I don't know the English name for the hare, but it says touhoku usagi in the picture that liteally means North-East hare. So maybe somebody can identify the animal by this...

Anyway, I like the brown version of the hare the best in this series. : )

So maybe it could be a Mountain hare (Lepus timidus) ?

Sound good Very Happy

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sphyrna18



Country/State : Pennsylvania, USA
Age : 34
Joined : 2010-09-17
Posts : 293

PostSubject: Re: NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013   Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I don't know the English name for the hare, but it says touhoku usagi in the picture that liteally means North-East hare. So maybe somebody can identify the animal by this...

Anyway, I like the brown version of the hare the best in this series. : )

So maybe it could be a Mountain hare (Lepus timidus) ?

I believe you are correct. I think the hare found in Northeastern Japan is the Mountain Hare (Lepus timidus). I think it's sometimes referred to as a snow rabbit in it's winter coat. I don't know whether any other Japanese hare actually turns white in winter. Besides, I think Kaiyodo produced this species in an earlier set, and they seem to often "upgrade" their figures over time (like most other companies). I'm glad to see them actually produce a new series of (essentially) Animatales (Animals in Japan).
Back to top Go down
http://www.sphyrnaenterprises.com
Kikimalou
Admin


Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 52
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 15194

PostSubject: Re: NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013   Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

I believe you are correct. I think the hare found in Northeastern Japan is the Mountain Hare (Lepus timidus). I think it's sometimes referred to as a snow rabbit in it's winter coat. I don't know whether any other Japanese hare actually turns white in winter. Besides, I think Kaiyodo produced this species in an earlier set, and they seem to often "upgrade" their figures over time (like most other companies). I'm glad to see them actually produce a new series of (essentially) Animatales (Animals in Japan).

Japanese hare (Lepus brachyurus) have also a winter coat so we will have to wait bounce

_________________
Christophe
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
scot(t)



Country/State : USA
Age : 48
Joined : 2012-03-03
Posts : 2996

PostSubject: Re: NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013   Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:27 pm

The problem is how to get them. It's all well and good to hear that Kaiyodo are releasing some new figures. Even though I have a fair number of Kaiyodo in my collection, I still only got them by luck and happenstance. When I hear that Schleich is releasing new animals, I know that I'll be able to find them. But I have no idea, on the other hand, whether I'll be able to acquire these wonderful new figures (in particular, the monkey, hare, and goose). Anyone have any ideas? Shall we pool some funds and send someone on a plane to Japan? (I kid...kind of.)
Back to top Go down
Ana



Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands
Age : 29
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 9252

PostSubject: Re: NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013   Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
The problem is how to get them. It's all well and good to hear that Kaiyodo are releasing some new figures. Even though I have a fair number of Kaiyodo in my collection, I still only got them by luck and happenstance. When I hear that Schleich is releasing new animals, I know that I'll be able to find them. But I have no idea, on the other hand, whether I'll be able to acquire these wonderful new figures (in particular, the monkey, hare, and goose). Anyone have any ideas? Shall we pool some funds and send someone on a plane to Japan? (I kid...kind of.)

I have the same feelings Shocked And I feel sad because most lovely hare figures will probably stay out of my reach Rolling Eyes

_________________
Anna
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Kikimalou
Admin


Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 52
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 15194

PostSubject: Re: NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013   Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:49 am

Finding a sure path to Japan stuff could be the 2013 challenge for STS. We could name it the "KAIYODO road" or the "Capsule eggs road" Laughing Laughing Laughing

_________________
Christophe
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013   Today at 5:29 am

Back to top Go down
 
NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» NEW CAPSULEQ in 2013
» Warner Bros. moves Superman to 2013
» 27/7 Ranking Tournament for Asia 2013
» San Japan (Aug 16-18 2013) San Antonio, TX
» Sony Moving 'White House Down' to Heart of Summer 2013

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Japanese companies :: Kaiyodo - Furuta-
Jump to: