Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2013 South American wildLife from all brands !

Go down 
+12
tyrantqueen
Tylosaurus
animalluvr6
Roger
SommoDracorex
scot(t)
Saarlooswolfhound
widukind
SUSANNE
skysthelimit
Ana
Kikimalou
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

2013 South American wildLife from all brands ! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2013 South American wildLife from all brands !    2013 South American wildLife from all brands ! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 9:11 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
From the picture it looks like the shoulder is wrongly angeled.
The critter has his right front leg straight forward but the shoulder points backwards.
Finally someone noticed it Sad(o)):

scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: 2013 South American wildLife from all brands !    2013 South American wildLife from all brands ! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 9:39 pm

(from H&H Winners Circle website...)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2013 South American wildLife from all brands !    2013 South American wildLife from all brands ! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 9:56 pm

scot(t) wrote:
(from H&H Winners Circle website...)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks Scott, I hate to be unfair. Not a slow sloth, only a lazy crocodile. alien Sleep geek Very Happy

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: 2013 South American wildLife from all brands !    2013 South American wildLife from all brands ! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 10:05 pm

Roger wrote:

Thanks Scott, I hate to be unfair. Not a slow sloth, only a lazy crocodile. alien Sleep geek Very Happy

Very Happy No, not lazy! I think they just put them up. It's the first time I've seen stock photos of the Sloth; we certainly didn't see it on this forum, as we did with all the other 2013 animals.

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: 2013 South American wildLife from all brands !    2013 South American wildLife from all brands ! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:30 pm

MOJO FUN two toed sloth official pic added at last cheers
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: 2013 South American wildLife from all brands !    2013 South American wildLife from all brands ! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:38 pm

Lazy wonderful! Sad(o)): Sad(o)):
And fantastic collection of South America; cheers bounce bounce
intoxicated with joy friends drunken Cool
Back to top Go down
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: 2013 South American wildLife from all brands !    2013 South American wildLife from all brands ! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 6:49 am

There are 9 must-haves!

Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: 2013 South American wildLife from all brands !    2013 South American wildLife from all brands ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:03 pm

Roger wrote:
Tylosaurus wrote:
The legs of the Maned wolf look a bit too over sized, unless they are really that long when compared to it's body silent

Tylo, they have really long legs but not so short bodies and it makes the legs look even longer. This figure as the same mistakes as the CollectA lynx and it disturbs me once I love this animal.
Compare the shape of the body

The body looks long depending on the way they are standing or walking - all animal photos look different. This model is based on a pose where the body looks shorter because that is the way the animal is standing. Not every photo of a maned wolf shows an elongated body.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: 2013 South American wildLife from all brands !    2013 South American wildLife from all brands ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 6:04 pm

Numaan wrote:
Roger wrote:
Tylosaurus wrote:
The legs of the Maned wolf look a bit too over sized, unless they are really that long when compared to it's body silent

Tylo, they have really long legs but not so short bodies and it makes the legs look even longer. This figure as the same mistakes as the CollectA lynx and it disturbs me once I love this animal.
Compare the shape of the body

The body looks long depending on the way they are standing or walking - all animal photos look different. This model is based on a pose where the body looks shorter because that is the way the animal is standing. Not every photo of a maned wolf shows an elongated body.

Could you share the pic Numaan ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: 2013 South American wildLife from all brands !    2013 South American wildLife from all brands ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:48 pm

[quote="Kikimalou"]
Numaan wrote:

Could you share the pic Numaan ? Very Happy

Hello!

Of all the pics I lost this one sorry - it was started a long time back and i cant find it - will have a look again and see
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2013 South American wildLife from all brands !    2013 South American wildLife from all brands ! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

2013 South American wildLife from all brands !
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2