Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 
 

 Mojo 2013 Gaur bull

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dr.Narayanan



Country/State : India
Age : 41
Joined : 2012-06-29
Posts : 428

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Gaur bull   Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:01 pm

Mission accomplished , Ana Sad(o)): bounce I love you cheers Shocked Surprised
Back to top Go down
Mastiffcat



Country/State : California
Age : 56
Joined : 2011-06-26
Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Gaur bull   Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:37 am

OH. MY. GOD.
And here i'd been saying, "great that Mojo is doing a Gaur, but i won't need to get it because i have Ana's." !!!

SPEC-TAC-U-LAR.
Best figure of 2013!

_________________
carolynn
Back to top Go down
Defteros



Country/State : Mexico
Age : 35
Joined : 2011-12-27
Posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Gaur bull   Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:26 am

Best bovid figure I've seen in a long time. Now in my buying list.
Back to top Go down
VASILIS



Country/State : GREECE
Age : 43
Joined : 2012-11-22
Posts : 118

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Gaur bull   Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:00 pm

What a wonderful forum full of surprises!!!
Ana you created an amazing figure!!!
Well done!!!
As I like having herds of the same species, please make the rest of the family soon!!!
Please...
Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)):
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 20225

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Gaur bull   Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:41 pm

@VASILIS wrote:
What a wonderful forum full of surprises!!!
Ana you created an amazing figure!!!
Well done!!!
As I like having herds of the same species, please make the rest of the family soon!!!
Please...
Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)):

Hmmmm, I''ve found your wishes! A gaur cow and foal! Laughing

_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile MY collection of FOXES! Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
cattlecollector



Country/State : U.S.A
Age : 18
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 1615

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Gaur bull   Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:05 pm

@Roger wrote:
@VASILIS wrote:
What a wonderful forum full of surprises!!!
Ana you created an amazing figure!!!
Well done!!!
As I like having herds of the same species, please make the rest of the family soon!!!
Please...
Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)):

Hmmmm, I''ve found your wishes! A gaur cow and foal! Laughing
It would be calf Roger. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 20225

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Gaur bull   Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:00 pm

@cattlecollector wrote:
@Roger wrote:
@VASILIS wrote:
What a wonderful forum full of surprises!!!
Ana you created an amazing figure!!!
Well done!!!
As I like having herds of the same species, please make the rest of the family soon!!!
Please...
Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)):

Hmmmm, I''ve found your wishes! A gaur cow and foal! Laughing
It would be calf Roger. Laughing

Laughing geek Of course, I have no excuses. I am reading too much about horses, I guess. Wink

_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile MY collection of FOXES! Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
Ana



Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands
Age : 29
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 9251

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Gaur bull   Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:44 am

I'm glad to see You like him friends :) I also think it would be nice to see other members of his family :) :)

_________________
Anna
Horse and Bird
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Gaur bull   Today at 8:49 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Mojo 2013 Gaur bull
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» Mojo 2013 Gaur bull
» MOJO Gaur... any owner???
» Mojo gaur walkaround
» Our choices for Mojo 2013?
» Mojo 2013 Retired Figures

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Mojö Fun-
Jump to: