Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maia & Borges 2013

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ze_neto

ze_neto

Country/State : Brasil

Maia & Borges 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Maia & Borges 2013   Maia & Borges 2013 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 4:24 pm

Any news about Maia & Borges releases?

Even the saints have been known to employ comedy to ridicule the enemies of the faith. For example, when the pagans plunged Saint Maurus into the boiling water, he complained that his bath was cold. The Sultan put his hand in and scalded himself. William de Baskerville.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Maia & Borges 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maia & Borges 2013   Maia & Borges 2013 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 2:02 pm

Hello Zé Neto,
Maia & Borges doesn't present their animal figures like other major companies. Their main subject is not animal series but comics. They are developing a new series similar to the one of previous year and as soon as I have news about them I'll post here. However it will take a long time, I guess!
I also suspect that the launching of that new series will depend of how successful is the Water birds series. Although the quality is superb, mainly in painting and design, the distribution is almost limited to Germany and Portugal, 2 countries under Schleich rules. I hope the brand is successful! bounce Very Happy

ze_neto

Maia & Borges 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maia & Borges 2013   Maia & Borges 2013 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 2:39 pm

Hello Roger,
Thanks for your answer. I bought the birds, and I'll buy the sea life this year, but for me is quite expensive to purchase Maia & Borges, not only Euro is appreciating vis a vis brazilian Real but the only seller that ships to Brasil is from Germany - mail taxes are absurdo over there. But please, keep me informed if something new appears.
Obrigado e Feliz Ano Novo,

Roger wrote:
Hello Zé Neto,
Maia & Borges doesn't present their animal figures like other major companies. Their main subject is not animal series but comics. They are developing a new series similar to the one of previous year and as soon as I have news about them I'll post here. However it will take a long time, I guess!
I also suspect that the launching of that new series will depend of how successful is the Water birds series. Although the quality is superb, mainly in painting and design, the distribution is almost limited to Germany and Portugal, 2 countries under Schleich rules. I hope the brand is successful! bounce Very Happy

Even the saints have been known to employ comedy to ridicule the enemies of the faith. For example, when the pagans plunged Saint Maurus into the boiling water, he complained that his bath was cold. The Sultan put his hand in and scalded himself. William de Baskerville.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Maia & Borges 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maia & Borges 2013   Maia & Borges 2013 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 2:51 pm

Zé, of course I'll informe you! Very Happy
Impressive that you are geting all sea life line from M&B! Shocked They are also hard to find in Portugal once the distributor is the same as Schleic who puts his effort mainly in the German brand. Recently opened a Portuguese online shop selling all range, if you want I can contact them, I am afraid figures are somewhat more expensive but maybe not postages.
Um bom ano para si também! Very Happy

ze_neto wrote:
Hello Roger,
Thanks for your answer. I bought the birds, and I'll buy the sea life this year, but for me is quite expensive to purchase Maia & Borges, not only Euro is appreciating vis a vis brazilian Real but the only seller that ships to Brasil is from Germany - mail taxes are absurdo over there. But please, keep me informed if something new appears.

Roger wrote:
Hello Zé Neto,

ze_neto

Maia & Borges 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maia & Borges 2013   Maia & Borges 2013 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 3:09 pm

Oh, Roger, I'd love to get the contact with the seller. I don't speak german, and I always get nervous with that site.
I'm not buying all sea life range, only 8 miniatures that are not presented by any other brand, such as the bull shark. Till last year I didn't collect sea life, but I couldn't resist any longer, rs.
Thank you again, Zé

Roger wrote:
Impressive that you are geting all sea life line from M&B! Shocked They are also hard to find in Portugal once the distributor is the same as Schleic who puts his effort mainly in the German brand. Recently opened a Portuguese online shop selling all range, if you want I can contact them, I am afraid figures are somewhat more expensive but maybe not postages.

ze_neto wrote:
Hello Roger,

Roger wrote:
Hello Zé Neto,

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Maia & Borges 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maia & Borges 2013   Maia & Borges 2013 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 3:44 pm

Ohhh, I can`t wait to see what M & B have up their sleeve cheers
Great to have Croger as a contact Sad(o)):

I understand that mrs Maia designs them, I am sure you have told her how much we love the birds I love you drunken

Roger
Admin
Roger

Maia & Borges 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maia & Borges 2013   Maia & Borges 2013 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 6:09 pm

Hello Zé, here is the direct link to the shop and the sea life of Maia & Borges, I already asked and postages are very expensive to Brazil. However, I can order them to my address that is for free and then send to you surely for half the price or even less. If you want you can pm me with the 8 figures you need or contact them directly. Very Happy

ze_neto wrote:
Oh, Roger, I'd love to get the contact with the seller. I don't speak german, and I always get nervous with that site.
I'm not buying all sea life range, only 8 miniatures that are not presented by any other brand, such as the bull shark. Till last year I didn't collect sea life, but I couldn't resist any longer, rs.
Thank you again, Zé

Roger wrote:

ze_neto wrote:
Hello Roger,

Roger wrote:
Hello Zé Neto,

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Maia & Borges 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maia & Borges 2013   Maia & Borges 2013 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:18 pm

I hope we can hope of new surprises bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ze_neto

ze_neto

Maia & Borges 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maia & Borges 2013   Maia & Borges 2013 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:31 pm

Caro Roger,
Thank you very much for your kindness and I'll accept your offer. I'll buy those animals by february; by then I'll get in touch with you and we set the deal.
Obrigado mais uma vez!

Roger wrote:
Hello Zé, here is the direct link to the shop and the sea life of Maia & Borges, I already asked and postages are very expensive to Brazil. However, I can order them to my address that is for free and then send to you surely for half the price or even less. If you want you can pm me with the 8 figures you need or contact them directly. Very Happy

ze_neto wrote:
Thank you again, Zé

Roger wrote:

ze_neto wrote:
Hello Roger,

Roger wrote:
Hello Zé Neto,

Back to top Go down
ze_neto

ze_neto

Maia & Borges 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maia & Borges 2013   Maia & Borges 2013 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:03 pm

Hello Rogério, how are you?
I'd like to set the deal we talked about last month. Would you like to talk through e-mail or Facebook?
Muito obrigado, Zé

[quote="Roger"]Hello Zé, here is the direct link to the shop and the sea life of Maia & Borges, I already asked and postages are very expensive to Brazil. However, I can order them to my address that is for free and then send to you surely for half the price or even less. If you want you can pm me with the 8 figures you need or contact them directly. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Maia & Borges 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maia & Borges 2013   Maia & Borges 2013 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:14 pm

Hello Zé! It almost looks we're already talking by e-mail. :)
I'm fine thanks! Very Happy You can e-mail me, it is the mail contact you can find on my profile.
Though here goes: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

[quote="ze_neto"]Hello Rogério, how are you?
I'd like to set the deal we talked about last month. Would you like to talk through e-mail or Facebook?
Muito obrigado, Zé

Roger wrote:

Admin
SUSANNE

Maia & Borges 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maia & Borges 2013   Maia & Borges 2013 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:36 pm

Have y`all seen that MPV has got M & B too now [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

widukind

widukind

Maia & Borges 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maia & Borges 2013   Maia & Borges 2013 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 12:57 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Have y`all seen that MPV has got M & B too now [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

With a new penguin that i want sunny sunny sunny

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Maia & Borges 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maia & Borges 2013   Maia & Borges 2013 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 4:14 pm

The pinguin is not new. And it is HUGE Very Happy

I will take pictures later Wink

widukind

widukind

Maia & Borges 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maia & Borges 2013   Maia & Borges 2013 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 4:17 pm

SUSANNE wrote:

Oh thank you- but i see him the first time. But if he is huge than Evil or Very Mad lol!

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Maia & Borges 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maia & Borges 2013   Maia & Borges 2013 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 4:31 pm

widukind wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

Oh thank you- but i see him the first time. But if he is huge than Evil or Very Mad lol!

Not forgeting pictures that Susanne will show. It is really a huge figure, unfortunately because it is very nice and a very unusual species, the Magellanic penguin. Very Happy
It is an excelent addition to people that collect Safari Incredible Creatures. Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My M&B penguin the tallest with other known partners.

widukind

Maia & Borges 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maia & Borges 2013   Maia & Borges 2013 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 4:40 pm

Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

Not forgeting pictures that Susanne will show. It is really a huge figure, unfortunately because it is very nice and a very unusual species, the Magellanic penguin. Very Happy
It is an excelent addition to people that collect Safari Incredible Creatures. Very Happy
My M&B penguin the tallest with other known partners.

Thank you Roger- he is to huge for me Sad Sad

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Maia & Borges 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maia & Borges 2013   Maia & Borges 2013 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 4:43 pm

Nothing wrong with him, but he and the puffin are quite large scratch

I don`t know how old they are...about the same age as the tropical fish, I think. Perhaps 10 years ? Rolling Eyes

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

Maia & Borges 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maia & Borges 2013   Maia & Borges 2013 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 4:48 pm

Thank you for the pics Susanne cheers I was afraid the other birds were BIG too! I feel better now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Maia & Borges 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maia & Borges 2013   Maia & Borges 2013 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 5:27 pm

Thank you Susanne !! Now i know, nothing for me Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Maia & Borges 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maia & Borges 2013   Maia & Borges 2013 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 5:52 pm

SUSANNE wrote:

I don`t know how old they are...about the same age as the tropical fish, I think. Perhaps 10 years ? Rolling Eyes

Beautiful picture. Those are the original from 1998. Very Happy They are marked. Very Happy

@Andreas, do you already have all species from water and lake bird species? They are similar in size to major brands figures. Very Happy

widukind

Maia & Borges 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maia & Borges 2013   Maia & Borges 2013 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 5:54 pm

Roger wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

Beautiful picture. Those are the original from 1998. Very Happy They are marked. Very Happy

@Andreas, do you already have all species from water and lake bird species? They are similar in size to major brands figures. Very Happy

Yes Roger, all that i want i have Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
ze_neto

ze_neto

Maia & Borges 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maia & Borges 2013   Maia & Borges 2013 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 4:36 pm

Hello Rogério,
Sorry for disappearing, but I've been quite sick the last days. I'll write to you today.
Abraços, Zé
[quote="Roger"]Hello Zé! It almost looks we're already talking by e-mail. :)
I'm fine thanks! Very Happy You can e-mail me, it is the mail contact you can find on my profile.
Though here goes: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

ze_neto wrote:
Muito obrigado, Zé

Roger wrote:

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Maia & Borges 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maia & Borges 2013   Maia & Borges 2013 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 4:40 pm

Hello Zé Neto, I hope it means you're recovering and that is the most important.
Abraço! Very Happy

[quote="ze_neto"]Hello Rogério,
Sorry for disappearing, but I've been quite sick the last days. I'll write to you today.
Abraços, Zé
Roger wrote:

ze_neto wrote:
Muito obrigado, Zé

Roger wrote:

ze_neto

Maia & Borges 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maia & Borges 2013   Maia & Borges 2013 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 5:02 pm

Thanks, Rogério. For the first time I went to your continent during winter, and I guess it wasn't good for me. I was getting sick in january and, finally, in february I fell. But now I'm ok! :-)

[quote="Roger"]Hello Zé Neto, I hope it means you're recovering and that is the most important.
Abraço! Very Happy

ze_neto wrote:
Hello Rogério,
Abraços, Zé
Roger wrote:

ze_neto wrote:
Muito obrigado, Zé

Roger wrote:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Maia & Borges 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maia & Borges 2013   Maia & Borges 2013 Empty

Back to top Go down

Maia & Borges 2013
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Modern companies :: Maia & Borges-
Jump to: