Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is your favourite Safari Ltd animal figurine???

Go down 
+17
baltimore zoo
Sergey
MartinH
pm64
scot(t)
lucky luke
Gulogulo76
jarda
Yurumi
Kikimalou
PeGe
weaselfan93
STORMnl
bojan
Roger
Ana
widukind
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

What is your favourite Safari Ltd animal figurine??? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favourite Safari Ltd animal figurine???   What is your favourite Safari Ltd animal figurine??? EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 6:51 pm

Now start the voting for the best Safari ltd animal Very Happy Very Happy

First my favourite- the lesser kudu sunny sunny sunny

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Safari Ltd animal figurine???   What is your favourite Safari Ltd animal figurine??? EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 6:58 pm

Snowy owl I love you and I recently fell in love also in older grey whale with calf too Very Happy drunken

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Safari Ltd animal figurine???   What is your favourite Safari Ltd animal figurine??? EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 7:02 pm

Thank you Anna- i think you mean the grey whales from the Monterey Bay serie? study

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Safari Ltd animal figurine???   What is your favourite Safari Ltd animal figurine??? EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 7:07 pm

Yes :)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Safari Ltd animal figurine???   What is your favourite Safari Ltd animal figurine??? EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 7:13 pm

Easy Andreas! Very easy! Fantastic replica as sculpt, nice painting, figure with movement, not too large or too small, not very usual species, excelent as idea with the detail of the tongue and baby on back! I love you Only picture doesn't give him justice! Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Giant anteater with baby

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Safari Ltd animal figurine???   What is your favourite Safari Ltd animal figurine??? EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 7:13 pm

I can't decide between these two:

widukind

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Safari Ltd animal figurine???   What is your favourite Safari Ltd animal figurine??? EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 7:16 pm

Great choice my friend sunny sunny sunny

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Safari Ltd animal figurine???   What is your favourite Safari Ltd animal figurine??? EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 7:17 pm

Bojan wrote:
I can't decide between these two:

I like the arabian oryx too but i see also the same problems with the legs on your antelope Very Happy

Back to top Go down
STORMnl

STORMnl

Country/State : Nijmegen-Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Safari Ltd animal figurine???   What is your favourite Safari Ltd animal figurine??? EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 7:40 pm

my Favorite safari is the

Arsinotherium

here he is with the mammoth family from safari

widukind

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Safari Ltd animal figurine???   What is your favourite Safari Ltd animal figurine??? EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:59 pm

You are right Martien, they are also great cheers sunny

Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: What is your favourite Safari Ltd animal figurine???   What is your favourite Safari Ltd animal figurine??? EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 10:55 pm

either the aardvark, lemur, or African wild dog Very Happy
or the VW jaguar and mountain lion or the Authentics red fox. this is such a hard choice...................

Last edited by weaselfan93 on Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PeGe

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Safari Ltd animal figurine???   What is your favourite Safari Ltd animal figurine??? EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 11:42 pm

the Tennessee aquarium salamander Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy or the wilddog. or the aardvark. or the monterey Bay Beluga.or....

weaselfan93

PostSubject: salamander   What is your favourite Safari Ltd animal figurine??? EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 12:39 am

PeGe wrote:
the Tennessee aquarium salamander Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy or the wilddog. or the aardvark. or the monterey Bay Beluga.or....

which salamander? i have the red and yonahlassee Very Happy
Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Safari Ltd animal figurine???   What is your favourite Safari Ltd animal figurine??? EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 12:40 am

Roger wrote:
Easy Andreas! Very easy! Fantastic replica as sculpt, nice painting, figure with movement, not too large or too small, not very usual species, excelent as idea with the detail of the tongue and baby on back! I love you Only picture doesn't give him justice! Very Happy

Giant anteater with baby

Roger i have two of these Very Happy cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
PeGe

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Safari Ltd animal figurine???   What is your favourite Safari Ltd animal figurine??? EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 12:49 am

weaselfan93 wrote:
PeGe wrote:

which salamander? i have the red and yonahlassee Very Happy
the whole collection. It was a joke.haha,.... Wink

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Safari Ltd animal figurine???   What is your favourite Safari Ltd animal figurine??? EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 5:02 am

It's the kind of question I'm afraid I can't answer scratch

There is so much excellent models made by SAFARI Ltd and I love them for so many different reasons... WW Orang-utan, armadillo, aardvark, Arctic wolf, reindeer, WW Asian elephant, Mississipi alligator, Hyacinth macaw, Walrus, platypus, Giant anteater, Roadrunner and Indian rhinoceros. Sad(o)): It's a never ending list and I can't choose drunken
And I don't even speak of the extinct Embarassed animals I love you

Last edited by Kikimalou on Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Safari Ltd animal figurine???   What is your favourite Safari Ltd animal figurine??? EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 11:07 am

Kikimalou wrote:
It's the kind of question I'm afraid I can't answer scratch

There is so much excellent models made by SAFARI Ltd and I love them for so many different reasons... WW Orang-utan, armadillo, aardvark, Arctic wolf, reindeer, WW Asian elephant, Mississipi alligator, Hyacinth macaw, Walrus, platypus, Giant anteater, Roadrunner and Indian rhinoceros. Sad(o)): It's a never ending list and I can't choose drunken
And I don't even speak of the extant animals I love you

Kiki, wonderful list but I AFAIK the animals You chosen are extant affraid and I hope they will stay extant for future generations too Shocked Wink

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Safari Ltd animal figurine???   What is your favourite Safari Ltd animal figurine??? EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 11:29 am

My mistake Anna, I corrected the post Laughing
Back to top Go down
Yurumi

Yurumi

Country/State : Leipzig, GERMANY

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Safari Ltd animal figurine???   What is your favourite Safari Ltd animal figurine??? EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 1:46 pm

I agree absolutly with Roger!!! sunny

Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Safari Ltd animal figurine???   What is your favourite Safari Ltd animal figurine??? EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 2:17 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
My mistake Anna, I corrected the post Laughing

Wink sunny

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Safari Ltd animal figurine???   What is your favourite Safari Ltd animal figurine??? EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 10:07 am

My reasons for my choice are:

-specie and how many figurines of this specie where produced as models
-quality
-feelings which i have as i got this figurine or if i see that

I think my first reason is clear, i collect animal species and if i find a unusual- i like this more.
The second reason i think is also clear, some animal figurines have a little mistakes ( like the arabian oryx).
My 3. reason, with some animals it is like a love of the first view- that is what i mean Very Happy

Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Safari Ltd animal figurine???   What is your favourite Safari Ltd animal figurine??? EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 8:56 pm

For me was the most must-have figure from Safari Ltd production the domestic turkey. I can not say why exactly but this figure was for me the decisive one to start again collecting animal figures Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Safari Ltd animal figurine???   What is your favourite Safari Ltd animal figurine??? EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 9:00 pm

jarda wrote:
For me was the most must-have figure from Safari Ltd production the domestic turkey. I can not say why exactly but this figure was for me the decisive one to start again collecting animal figures Very Happy

If the turkey was the reason to start your collection- i think you cant find a better choice Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Gulogulo76

Gulogulo76

Country/State : Oklahoma, USA

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Safari Ltd animal figurine???   What is your favourite Safari Ltd animal figurine??? EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 5:42 am

My favorites are the coyotes (because I wanted realistic ones for so long and BAM! Safari devilved 100%!) the rockhopper penguin, the IC flying squirrel and cottentail baby. There are sooo many others! Let's see, in the dinosaurs, my favorites are the Caudypterix (<3 <3 <3) and the young feathered T-rex! Love him so much! Safari is the company I have the most replicas of. I am beside myself for the new wolverine and the blck wolf and fox! And I don't care if it IS $14.00, I'm buying that IC Townsend's Big-Eared bat!!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Safari Ltd animal figurine???   What is your favourite Safari Ltd animal figurine??? EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 10:33 pm

Roger wrote:
Giant anteater with baby

Cool Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Safari Ltd animal figurine???   What is your favourite Safari Ltd animal figurine??? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is your favourite Safari Ltd animal figurine???
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Safari Ltd.-
Jump to: