Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 
 

 Mojo 2013 Clouded Leopard!!! ... the end!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 20232

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Clouded Leopard!!! ... the end!   Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:01 pm

Mojo clouded leopard repainted by Chewbacca was moved to customs section and can be found here. Very Happy

_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile MY collection of FOXES! Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
zosenwoans



Country/State : south korea
Age : 33
Joined : 2013-11-28
Posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Clouded Leopard!!! ... the end!   Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:42 am

looks like same with protype! Applause Applause 
Back to top Go down
Maja-Maus



Country/State : Germany
Age : 30
Joined : 2012-08-11
Posts : 509

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Clouded Leopard!!! ... the end!   Sun May 11, 2014 3:13 am

Wonderful figure! Hope I will get it someday together with the new cat :)
Back to top Go down
tqcenter2002



Country/State : Israel
Age : 25
Joined : 2013-12-09
Posts : 151

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Clouded Leopard!!! ... the end!   Thu May 29, 2014 9:50 pm

It is still a bit cloudy for me - Is there a way someone can post this figure in front view as well.
I would also appreciate if someone can place it next to a REAL big cat (not only from PAPO) - The clouded Leopard is NOT a big cat NOR a small cat - I think that it is in between Cats :)

The size of this cat should not be large as other big cats and not small as domestic cats and other small cats.

It looks to me that it is big, Am I wrong?

Thank You.
Back to top Go down
sphyrna18



Country/State : Pennsylvania, USA
Age : 34
Joined : 2010-09-17
Posts : 293

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Clouded Leopard!!! ... the end!   Thu May 29, 2014 10:03 pm

@tqcenter2002 wrote:
It is still a bit cloudy for me - Is there a way someone can post this figure in front view as well.
I would also appreciate if someone can place it next to a REAL big cat (not only from PAPO) - The clouded Leopard is NOT a big cat NOR a small cat - I think that it is in between Cats :)

The size of this cat should not be large as other big cats and not small as domestic cats and other small cats.

It looks to me that it is big, Am I wrong?

Thank You.

This figure is roughly 1:15 scale, so it is in scale with the Papo Lions, Safari Ltd Wild Safari Lions, Papo Leopard & Panther, Mojo Leopard & Panther, Schleich Jaguar, CollectA Lynx, Mojo Iberian Lynx, Safari Ltd. Wild Safari North American Wildlife Mountain Lion... But it is too big if, say, displayed next to any of the Tigers produced by any of the brands.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sphyrnaenterprises.com
tqcenter2002



Country/State : Israel
Age : 25
Joined : 2013-12-09
Posts : 151

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Clouded Leopard!!! ... the end!   Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:07 pm

Not that I am saying the this Clouded leopard coloring is correct BUT there are three clouded leopard subspecies, Of which one is already extinct.

The remaining two sub sp. are:
indochinese clouded leopard
diard’s clouded leopard



They both have different fur color markings and I think this one is more Indochinese sub species then diard’s.

I have found the perfect Clouded leopard figure that I wish I could have - if it cost cheap and made of plastic and also not needed to wait two years for it :)

You can see it here: (I could not resist posting it! I just had to do that!) - Thank you Kiki for giving me the link :)
This is how you do a clouded leopard and the fur marking are just unbelievable awesome!










It has personality and it gives the RIGHT impression of a clouded leopard - this is not a kitty :). When I first looks at the figure I assumed that the artist over did the mouth openeing and that the growl looks wolverinish  - But, I was wrong and that "kitty" can growl - and that is the right face of a growling Clouded Leopard. BTW Clouded leopards have the largest canine teeth relative to their body size of all large cats.




Hope that someone from the major brands will see this model and create one like this.
Really hoping that we will have this remarkable creature added to our collections.

Arye
Back to top Go down
widukind



Country/State : Germany
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 23568

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Clouded Leopard!!! ... the end!   Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:47 pm

Thank you Arye for this very interesting informations

_________________
sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
smilodoncalifornicus



Country/State : USA Minnesota
Age : 50
Joined : 2014-09-11
Posts : 149

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Clouded Leopard!!! ... the end!   Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:20 pm

@Numaan wrote:
Great species choice and sculpting. However can we improve the colour and paintwork? This species has a wonderful and unique coat pattern which should be replicated in the paintwork.  Great sculpting!


I agree with you completely. This is a great sculpting of a Clouded Leopard with a fantastic pose, however, I think it is in dire need of a repaint.
Back to top Go down
JonasV



Country/State : Finland
Age : 20
Joined : 2012-07-23
Posts : 5614

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Clouded Leopard!!! ... the end!   Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:34 pm

Gosh this one that you'd like to get looks fantastic Shocked Very Happy I guess quite many of us would say yes if someone offered this showstopper Surprised I love you

_________________
Jonas

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 20232

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Clouded Leopard!!! ... the end!   Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:44 pm

Now I'm lost, which clouded leopard is this one Arye posted? scratch

_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile MY collection of FOXES! Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
smilodoncalifornicus



Country/State : USA Minnesota
Age : 50
Joined : 2014-09-11
Posts : 149

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Clouded Leopard!!! ... the end!   Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:52 pm

@Roger wrote:
Now I'm lost, which clouded leopard is this one Arye posted? scratch

The Mojo Clouded Leopard
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
Moderator


Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.
Age : 26
Joined : 2013-11-04
Posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Clouded Leopard!!! ... the end!   Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:02 pm

I want that clouded leopard bounce bounce bounce cyclops affraid drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 20232

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Clouded Leopard!!! ... the end!   Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:41 pm

@smilodoncalifornicus wrote:
@Roger wrote:
Now I'm lost, which clouded leopard is this one Arye posted? scratch

The Mojo Clouded Leopard

Thanks but are you sure? I mean the growling one? Shocked Very Happy

_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile MY collection of FOXES! Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
smilodoncalifornicus



Country/State : USA Minnesota
Age : 50
Joined : 2014-09-11
Posts : 149

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Clouded Leopard!!! ... the end!   Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:44 pm

@Roger wrote:
@smilodoncalifornicus wrote:
@Roger wrote:
Now I'm lost, which clouded leopard is this one Arye posted? scratch

The Mojo Clouded Leopard

Thanks but are you sure? I mean the growling one? Shocked Very Happy


Oh , sorry Roger. I am wrong. I am not sure what one the growling Clouded Leopard is.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 20232

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Clouded Leopard!!! ... the end!   Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:49 pm

@smilodoncalifornicus wrote:
@Roger wrote:
@smilodoncalifornicus wrote:
@Roger wrote:
Now I'm lost, which clouded leopard is this one Arye posted? scratch

The Mojo Clouded Leopard

Thanks but are you sure? I mean the growling one? Shocked Very Happy


Oh , sorry Roger.  I am wrong.  I am not sure what one the growling Clouded Leopard is.

You don't need to feel sorry, actually I appreciate anytime someone wants to help. Very Happy
I checked the source of the pictures and I've found it is the impossible to pay CountBlue figure. Very beautiful but completely unaffordable. I keep being very happy with My Mojo one. Very Happy

_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile MY collection of FOXES! Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
smilodoncalifornicus



Country/State : USA Minnesota
Age : 50
Joined : 2014-09-11
Posts : 149

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Clouded Leopard!!! ... the end!   Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:56 pm

@Roger wrote:
@smilodoncalifornicus wrote:
@Roger wrote:
@smilodoncalifornicus wrote:
@Roger wrote:
Now I'm lost, which clouded leopard is this one Arye posted? scratch

The Mojo Clouded Leopard

Thanks but are you sure? I mean the growling one? Shocked Very Happy


Oh , sorry Roger.  I am wrong.  I am not sure what one the growling Clouded Leopard is.

You don't need to feel sorry, actually I appreciate anytime someone wants to help. Very Happy
I checked the source of the pictures and I've found it is the impossible to pay CountBlue figure. Very beautiful but completely unaffordable. I keep being very happy with My Mojo one. Very Happy

Thanks Roger
That is interesting about the CountBlue figurine information. I also have the Mojo one, and I am getting it repainted.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 20232

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Clouded Leopard!!! ... the end!   Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:54 pm

@smilodoncalifornicus wrote:
@Roger wrote:
@smilodoncalifornicus wrote:
@Roger wrote:
@smilodoncalifornicus wrote:
@Roger wrote:
Now I'm lost, which clouded leopard is this one Arye posted? scratch

The Mojo Clouded Leopard

Thanks but are you sure? I mean the growling one? Shocked Very Happy


Oh , sorry Roger.  I am wrong.  I am not sure what one the growling Clouded Leopard is.

You don't need to feel sorry, actually I appreciate anytime someone wants to help. Very Happy
I checked the source of the pictures and I've found it is the impossible to pay CountBlue figure. Very beautiful but completely unaffordable. I keep being very happy with My Mojo one. Very Happy

Thanks Roger
That is interesting about the CountBlue figurine information.  I also have the Mojo one, and I am getting it repainted.

Oh, great! I hope we have the chance of seeing it when finished! bounce

_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile MY collection of FOXES! Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Clouded Leopard!!! ... the end!   Today at 3:29 am

Back to top Go down
 
Mojo 2013 Clouded Leopard!!! ... the end!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Similar topics
-
» Mojo 2013 Clouded Leopard!!! ... the end!
» Our choices for Mojo 2013?
» Mojo 2013 Retired Figures
» Clouded leopard, second try
» Clouded Leopard

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Mojö Fun-
Jump to: