Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

News from Schleich

Go down 
+22
WILLYBACOMAN
remrock02
Arrakai
Sergey
Miss Mufflon
Wildheart
Numa
Kiryuha
ken yeo
Kikimalou
Suebeedo
Roger
smhilin
diversity
Zwartvoet
Siobhan
SUSANNE
Ana
schmidtchenschleich
Nova
HKHollinstone
Admin
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zwartvoet

Zwartvoet

Country/State : NL

News from Schleich - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News from Schleich   News from Schleich - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 9:19 pm

Thanks Larry!cheers

I'm looking forward to. I get more curious every day.
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: News from Schleich   News from Schleich - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 10:26 pm

remrock02 wrote:
They say that is important to be in the right place at the right time. It may have happened to me about 45 minutes ago. I was at my favorite toy store about 20 km. from my house and my friend Jody introduced me to the local Schleich sales rep. The first time I opened my mouth to say hello I dont't think anything came out. I was so excited I thought I was going to pee in my pants. Thank goodness it did not happen. I talked to her about adult collectors and Torben's forum and how it has gone worldwide. She was very interested in everything. I asked her about 2011 and she said that she had a email on her computer at her office. She took down my email address and said she would send it to me when she could. She did tell me there were about 75 new items coming out and one of them was a new remake of the bald eagle. I guess knowing one item is better than zero. If I get anymore info I will pass it along as soon as possible. At the very least, we have another contact with Schleich. Larry
Thank you Larry, this is great news, hope she emails you soon.
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: News from Schleich   News from Schleich - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 10:37 pm

about 75 new items coming out?? wow thats fantastic info cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce Thank you for sharing!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: News from Schleich   News from Schleich - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 11:01 pm

Thanks for sharing!

75 animals coming out? Out of the 75 anyone have some sort of idea how many will be dedicated to animals both farm and wildlife?

Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: News from Schleich   News from Schleich - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 11:13 pm

Schleichzoo wrote:
Thanks for sharing!

75 animals coming out? Out of the 75 anyone have some sort of idea how many will be dedicated to animals both farm and wildlife?

This year we had 10 new horses (I think that's right) and three new cattle. Each year they usually bring out a new cattle family don't they.
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: News from Schleich   News from Schleich - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:06 am

Thank you Larry for this first news about the new Schleich for 2011, we can't wait to hear and see more about them!
Of course we want to be the first forum that can show all of the good news!!! cheers king

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: News from Schleich   News from Schleich - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 12:09 pm

Many thanks for the news Larry!!!

remrock02 wrote:
....I asked her about 2011 and she said that she had a email on her computer at her office. She took down my email address and said she would send it to me when she could. She did tell me there were about 75 new items coming out and one of them was a new remake of the bald eagle. I guess knowing one item is better than zero. If I get anymore info I will pass it along as soon as possible. At the very least, we have another contact with Schleich.
That's great that she didn't make any secret of it!
As to the bald eagle - there are 4 bald eagles at the market currently, if I'm not mistaken (Schleich, Safari, Papo, Bullyland...) I'm sure we'd all prefer to see ANY other eagle species instead, agree?

http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

PostSubject: Re: News from Schleich   News from Schleich - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 12:14 pm

Schleichzoo wrote:
In 2010 Schleich introduced 25 new figures of wild animals.
So I think 75 means all the Schleich figures - together with knights, horses, elfs, etc. This year they released about the same amount of new stuff (70-75 items).

Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: News from Schleich   News from Schleich - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 4:42 pm

Kiryuha wrote:
Many thanks for the news Larry!!!

remrock02 wrote:
....I asked her about 2011 and she said that she had a email on her computer at her office. She took down my email address and said she would send it to me when she could. She did tell me there were about 75 new items coming out and one of them was a new remake of the bald eagle. I guess knowing one item is better than zero. If I get anymore info I will pass it along as soon as possible. At the very least, we have another contact with Schleich.
That's great that she didn't make any secret of it!
As to the bald eagle - there are 4 bald eagles at the market currently, if I'm not mistaken (Schleich, Safari, Papo, Bullyland...) I'm sure we'd all prefer to see ANY other eagle species instead, agree?

... And one more bald eagle by Collecta (which I,ve bought last monday)... Wink

Last edited by Sergey on Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: News from Schleich   News from Schleich - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 2:09 am

I have the same thought about that number of new items Kyrill, i think that is the totall amount of all the new figurines... Rolling Eyes Cool
I guess there will be around 45 new animals, which i saw the last years...

PostSubject: Re: News from Schleich   News from Schleich - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 4:09 pm

Latest update, Sorry I have not heard anything yet. I contacted my friend Jody at the toy store and she told me the national (US) boss for Schleich was in the store for meetings yesterday. Jody is going to send my email info on to the local office which is in another state. Hopefully something happens in the near future..
Back to top Go down
Siobhan

Siobhan

Country/State : Tampere, Finland

PostSubject: Re: News from Schleich   News from Schleich - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 5:53 pm

Wow, I'd love to have a Schleich contact too. I don't think anyone here in Finland is connected to them, at least not anyone who goes to Schleich forums. Not that there's much Schleich forums here anyway...
Back to top Go down
Wildheart

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: News from Schleich   News from Schleich - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 6:41 pm

Didn't the employes from Schleich offer Torben a DVD with the new figurines?
It hasn't arrived yet?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mihneanicolae.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Country/State : NRW, Germany

PostSubject: Re: News from Schleich   News from Schleich - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 8:31 pm

Wildheart wrote:
Didn't the employes from Schleich offer Torben a DVD with the new figurines?
It hasn't arrived yet?

The DVD isn´t available till now. It comes in November.
Back to top Go down
https://sts-forum.forumieren.de
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: News from Schleich   News from Schleich - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 3:01 am

So that can be already coming monday... geek Wink

smhilin

PostSubject: Re: News from Schleich   News from Schleich - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 3:07 am

oh my gosh i can't wait until the news comes in! other than that... happy halloween! what are you all being for Halloween? I am being a zombie if my fangs are out, and a vampire if my fangs are in!
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: News from Schleich   News from Schleich - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 3:10 am

When i look into the mirror of my bathroom every morning, i seem to look like a zombie always, so no Halloween on a special day for me... Rolling Eyes Laughing Shocked affraid geek

Last edited by WILLYBACOMAN on Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wildheart

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: News from Schleich   News from Schleich - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 9:02 am

My class and the parallel one need to organise a HUGE Halloween party,but he haven't planned anythnig yet,and we are running out of time...I must come up with an emergency plan! drunken
Back to top Go down
http://www.mihneanicolae.com
Siobhan

Siobhan

Country/State : Tampere, Finland

PostSubject: Re: News from Schleich   News from Schleich - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 11:43 am

What, is it Halloween today?? :O We don't really celebrate Halloween over here. I mean yeah there's different kinds of costumes and stuff available and some kids (and adults) like to dress up, and since I was in an international school we did celebrate there. But it's really not a Finnish thing. Kids over here go "trick-or-treating" in Easter instead, dressed up as witches. They collect willow twigs, decorate them and it's supposed to bring good luck and health for the next year if the witches come to your door with them. They give one of the twigs to you and then you have to give them candy or money as repayment. Do you have that kind of a tradition in any other countries?
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: News from Schleich   News from Schleich - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 12:21 pm

Siobhan wrote:
What, is it Halloween today?? :O We don't really celebrate Halloween over here. I mean yeah there's different kinds of costumes and stuff available and some kids (and adults) like to dress up, and since I was in an international school we did celebrate there. But it's really not a Finnish thing. Kids over here go "trick-or-treating" in Easter instead, dressed up as witches. They collect willow twigs, decorate them and it's supposed to bring good luck and health for the next year if the witches come to your door with them. They give one of the twigs to you and then you have to give them candy or money as repayment. Do you have that kind of a tradition in any other countries?

Funny, we are both Scanidinavian. But do it differently.
We do the dressing (Only kids) and trick-or-treat in late February, call it Fastelavn. We also make bundles of twigs, but from birch. Put candy and coloured paper on it. And then in the early morning, the kids wake their parents up, singing a Fastelavns-song and hitting the blankets with the twigs.
I looked the word up, it is supposed to be called Shrovetide, but I have never heard that word before scratch
We fill a barrel with candy, stick a drawing of a cat on it, hang it in a tree, and then the dressed up children hit the barrel with a stick untill it breaks and all the kids run to get the candy.
The one who breaks the barrell is "Cat-king"
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: News from Schleich   News from Schleich - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 12:42 pm

Hallo...wine for me cheers
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: News from Schleich   News from Schleich - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 1:10 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Hallo...wine for me cheers
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Zwartvoet

Zwartvoet

Country/State : NL

PostSubject: Re: News from Schleich   News from Schleich - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 11:51 am

I hope that we know something soon. I just saw that the site Modellpferdeversand already made a option for schleich 2011.

To bad that it is still empty.
Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: News from Schleich   News from Schleich - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 4:43 pm

Its November folks!? A bit optimistic I know but any news from Schleich yet?

I dont think I can contain the excitement any longer.....the pain is unbearable! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

PostSubject: Re: News from Schleich   News from Schleich - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:44 pm

Schleichzoo wrote:
...I dont think I can contain the excitement any longer.....the pain is unbearable! Very Happy
Hold on, Numaan! :)
But tell me, is the list of Schleich-2011 all that you need to have your peace of mind back? Wink Or the pain is unbearable because you're not sure if you like all of the new stuff?

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News from Schleich   News from Schleich - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

News from Schleich
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next