Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )

Go down 
+46
trovalsa
Drakulka
Dum_my
JonasV
SUSANNE
Roger
Dark Pegasus
Gwaine
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Jetty
ikeashark
Sassyscribbler
sadie3112
WhinnyDoo
Kikimalou
kudu11
Carola
TheLastStardust
A-J
persefone
stecal
costicuba
boba_jagoda
ObsideanWolf
orcagirl26
Tarunyada
koniminiatures
MartinH
ulinuk
Ma650
HKHollinstone
Bonobo
AlvinCK
Geospiza fortis
Pluisje1998
Pony
NightLioness
Elros Alvar
LeeAnn
Fisva
Shanti
Saarlooswolfhound
SyLoBe
Ana
widukind
animalluvr6
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 12:41 am

She's fabulous, I love the color. Great job turning an ok model into a great one!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 1:19 pm

I really like her! Great job jonas! cheers cheers sunny sunny

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 4:33 pm

A-J wrote:
She's looking really neat! cheers You can be justly proud of yourself Very Happy
What I like the most about Princess Brownie is the paintwork of her head. The darker/black shading around her blaze gives is a lot of debt.
The tail and the front lock are very nicely done too, the made her more dynamic and a lively appearance sunny

Haha I'm and getting more proud all the time... Embarassed Very Happy
Oh, I'm glad you like that part too, b'cos that's exactly the area I'm happy with! I love you Thank you!
You made me smile again, A-J! drunken sunny sunny

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
She's fabulous, I love the color. Great job turning an ok model into a great one!

cheers Many thanks, Paige! Glad to receive good feedback, I actually feel I finally have made something good!
Aww, thanks for your words flower

Elros Alvar wrote:
I really like her! Great job jonas! cheers cheers sunny sunny

Gracias! Very Happy Happy to hear that! sunny cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ObsideanWolf

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 7:21 pm

Wow Jonas she looks amazing Very Happy  Applause  Smile  Smile  Shocked . I LOVE every thing about her! You did such a good job with her coloring and color shading (I think that what you call that. lol! )  . The most beautiful princess of all...no doubt about that.
Great job sunny  affraid  Wink
cheers
~ Wolf
Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 7:37 pm

Roger wrote:
Jonas, your work is wonderful and I am sure that if Schleich did something like that instead, it would be much more acceptable among traditional collectors of the brand. Very Happy

I agree 100% Smile Applause Not just if Schleich did something like this, but other brands as well with other animals and dinosaurs. I've seen other members' custom figures and they look a lot better than what the companies do sometimes Shocked
Back to top Go down
Fisva

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 9:01 pm

You gave her a new life Jonas. You inspire me to make more customs of Schleich horses... She's beautiful and I fell in love with her cheers

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 9:04 pm

And there see is! Wauw, Jonas, great job! Very Happy Hope she will find a great owner like you ^^

boba_jagoda

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 1:15 pm

Princess is a very very interesting horse Laughing
Looks nice as a bay :)
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 2:19 pm

ObsideanWolf wrote:
Wow Jonas she looks amazing Very Happy  Applause  Smile  Smile  Shocked . I LOVE every thing about her! You did such a good job with her coloring and color shading (I think that what you call that. lol! )  . The most beautiful princess of all...no doubt about that.
cheers
~ Wolf

Haha so awesome to see you again Very Happy Very Happy cheers Many many thanks for your nice words Embarassed Very Happy Oh, you make me feel so happy farao sunny cheers Very Happy Very Happy drunken Aww, thank you sunny So happy now xD Very Happy sunny

orcagirl26 wrote:
Roger wrote:
Jonas, your work is wonderful and I am sure that if Schleich did something like that instead, it would be much more acceptable among traditional collectors of the brand. Very Happy

I agree 100% Smile Applause Not just if Schleich did something like this, but other brands as well with other animals and dinosaurs. I've seen other members' custom figures and they look a lot better than what the companies do sometimes Shocked

Oh, so many thanks to you too, Orca cheers sunny

Fisva wrote:
You gave her a new life Jonas. You inspire me to make more customs of Schleich horses... She's beautiful and I fell in love with her cheers

Agata, you saved my day yesterday, you know I was feeling a bit bad and then I saw your comment. Thank you and it's just so great if I can give enthusiasm to others to make more customs Very Happy Very Happy sunny Aww, so kind!

NightLioness wrote:
And there see is! Wauw, Jonas, great job! Very Happy Hope she will find a great owner like you ^^

Laughing Thanks, Karin! cheers cheers

boba_jagoda wrote:
Princess is a very very interesting horse Laughing
Looks nice as a bay :)

Yes she is.... Laughing
Many thanks Wink Very Happy cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 5:21 pm

Wow! Just W.O.W Shocked she turned out beautiful! a real princess! I love you
you did such a wonderfull job jonas! if i had the money i would adopt her! I love you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Fisva

Fisva

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 5:21 pm

jonesee wrote:

Fisva wrote:

Agata, you saved my day yesterday, you know I was feeling a bit bad and then I saw your comment. Thank you and it's just so great if I can give enthusiasm to others to make more customs Very Happy  Very Happy  sunny Aww, so kind!

If this will make you happer, I will add that it is one of the best customs I've seen in my life and I think it is the best custom you've made. I like all your customs of course, but this one is absolutely stunning! cheers cheers cheers

ObsideanWolf

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 7:24 pm

[quote="jonesee"]
ObsideanWolf wrote:
cheers
~ Wolf

Haha so awesome to see you again Very Happy Very Happy cheers Many many thanks for your nice words Embarassed Very Happy Oh, you make me feel so happy farao sunny cheers Very Happy Very Happy drunken Aww, thank you sunny So happy now xD Very Happy sunny

Your welcome. Very Happy It's so great to see you and your words again too,I have been really busy lately,but whenever I come back to this site I smile. lol! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

~Wolf
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 8:14 pm

TheLastStardust wrote:
Wow! Just W.O.W Shocked she turned out beautiful! a real princess! I love you
you did such a wonderfull job jonas! if i had the money i would adopt her! I love you

You are too kind, Dust! I love you sunny cheers I love you Embarassed Very Happy So many many many thanks! =3 Haha I guess so..xD
I'd love the idea that she was living in your collection... Shocked Shocked Very Happy

Fisva wrote:
jonesee wrote:

Fisva wrote:

Agata, you saved my day yesterday, you know I was feeling a bit bad and then I saw your comment. Thank you and it's just so great if I can give enthusiasm to others to make more customs Very Happy  Very Happy  sunny Aww, so kind!

If this will make you happer, I will add that it is one of the best customs I've seen in my life and I think it is the best custom you've made. I like all your customs of course, but this one is absolutely stunning! cheers cheers cheers

I hope you're not just saying it b'cos I just became so glad I almost started to Crying or Very sad Very Happy Very Happy You're so kind, Agata! And guess how lovely it is to get this kind of feedback, when you feel that you did the best you could. I'm also very glad with the result and you're just making me so much happier sunny Embarassed cheers flower Thank you! Oh, really? The best you've seen? Shocked That's a lot I guess... cheers Embarassed cheers How could I be more thankful!

ObsideanWolf wrote:
jonesee wrote:
ObsideanWolf wrote:
cheers
~ Wolf

Your welcome. Very Happy  It's so great to see you and your words again too,I have been really busy lately,but whenever I come back to this site I smile. lol! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

~Wolf

Hey again!! = D
Same here! cheers sunny Very Happy Very Happy It's busy times here also, but always I became so happy to see all you here and your nice comments! flower sunny farao Very Happy

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 9:31 pm

Good evening everybody on the forum! sunny

As you might know I'm doing trades with Roger and Alvaro - I customize them horses and maybe I'll get something back Wink Very Happy As I said some days ago, I've finished a couple of them and today I'll show one of them. He's Roger's bay Lusitano gelding! Roger never had any idea what I'm gonna do so that's the first time I show him for him = D The gelding was originally  Schleich Lippi gelding as you can surely see. I'd like to get some feedback, instructive criticism and what went well. =)
Don't ask what that odd branding means or what it is, there's no that silly thing anymore Laughing Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hope you all can see him in different lights and have got some idea what it looks like Very Happy

What do you think, Croc? Wink  alien

Good night and somewhere morning I guess = D  sunny  cheers

And Alvaros stallion will be presented in two days Very Happy

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 9:43 pm

Wow! Lovely! He's awesome, I think your best yet! bounce

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 9:57 pm

WONDERFUL repaint cheers

It must be hard to make a bay horse, because it is such a "deep" colour, but you did really, really well Applause

Lucky Croger Very Happy

A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 10:09 pm

WOW, That's a really great custom Shocked cheers
the head is very nice! and the colour and ... well, all of it is very nicely done!
I'm starting to become jealous of Crocobert alien (and Alvaro, and Karin, and Dust and... maybe I should think about a trade too Razz )

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 10:27 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Wow! Lovely! He's awesome, I think your best yet! bounce

Well well well so many nice comments yet know Very Happy
Many thanks LeeAnn, wow, I'd not say he's my best but awesome you think so Very Happy

SUSANNE wrote:
WONDERFUL repaint cheers

It must be hard to make a bay horse, because it is such a "deep" colour, but you did really, really well Applause

Lucky Croger Very Happy

cheers cheers So many thanks, Susanne sunny You're absolutely right, that's actually the first time I really try to have a bay, you know, it has to be prefect for Roger Very Happy I'm glad you like my work!
Laughing

A-J wrote:
the head is very nice! and the colour and ... well, all of it is very nicely done!
I'm starting to become jealous of Crocobert alien (and Alvaro, and Karin, and Dust and... maybe I should think about a trade too Razz )

WOW, how much you like him Shocked cheers Very Happy Laughing lol!
The head was the part I liked too Embarassed Very Happy
Haha, and of course there's LeeAnn and somebody else soon, if you remember Princess Laughing "Please take a queuing number and sit down" Laughing Laughing Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 10:35 pm

Wow!! affraid affraid Really Wonderful job Jonas!!! Shocked Applause Applause I love that custom !! Roger must be so happy! cheers cheers sunny

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 10:45 pm

Elros Alvar wrote:
Wow!! affraid affraid  Really Wonderful job Jonas!!! Shocked Applause Applause  I love that custom !! Roger must be so happy! cheers cheers sunny

So good to see you, Alvaro! cheers cheers sunny Very Happy Guess where I'm going?! Very Happy Gonna see your horses again and fix them a bit Very Happy Many thanks, great you like it x3 drunken rendeer Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 10:53 pm

Jonas, it is just wonderful, I was not expecting, I thought you was ready to show the NSH. Shocked
That's a very fair tribute to a beautiful Portuguese breed, I am proud of being the person that will receive it! bounce cheers
The idea of using a Lipi is excelent, those modern Lipis look almost like Spanish horses, love the prouder pose, the extremely realistic mane and the adjusted color. Being a bay I can think of it as an Alter Real, a type of Lusitano. I am really, but really happy! cheers
Many thanks! Very Happy

Alter Real Horse!

Last edited by Roger on Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fisva

Fisva

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 10:58 pm

A-J wrote:

Same here!!! Laughing

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 11:02 pm

Roger wrote:
Jonas, it is just wonderful, I was not expecting, I thought you was ready to show the NSH. Shocked
That's a very fair tribute to a beautiful Portuguese breed, I am proud of being the person that will receive it! bounce cheers
The idea of using a Lipi is excelent, those modern Lipis look almost like Spanish horses, love the prouder pose, the extremely realistic mane and the adjusted color. Being a bay I can think of it as an Alter Real, a type of Lusitano. I am really, but really happy! cheers
Many thanks! Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Really? No, she's just getting her long beautiful mane in my hair salon:lol!: You gotta wait 'till that lady is ready to go out with you:D
Nice to see you're satisfied with what you saw, I was actually studying about that, the breed of the Lusitano and how Lipizzan and andalsuan horses have contributed to that wonderful breed. My intention was to make a brave looking and noble horse which has the Alter Real bay color and energy trot Very Happy So it seem I learned something and you're happy with this guy = D That was like bullseye! Laughing Very Happy
Awesome cheers sunny

Last edited by jonesee on Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 11:03 pm

Fisva wrote:
A-J wrote:

Same here!!! Laughing

lol! lol! I need to double my stables then Laughing

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 11:15 pm

He's stunning. great job!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )
Page 14 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next