Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )

Go down 
+46
trovalsa
Drakulka
Dum_my
JonasV
SUSANNE
Roger
Dark Pegasus
Gwaine
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Jetty
ikeashark
Sassyscribbler
sadie3112
WhinnyDoo
Kikimalou
kudu11
Carola
TheLastStardust
A-J
persefone
stecal
costicuba
boba_jagoda
ObsideanWolf
orcagirl26
Tarunyada
koniminiatures
MartinH
ulinuk
Ma650
HKHollinstone
Bonobo
AlvinCK
Geospiza fortis
Pluisje1998
Pony
NightLioness
Elros Alvar
LeeAnn
Fisva
Shanti
Saarlooswolfhound
SyLoBe
Ana
widukind
animalluvr6
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage

Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 6:53 am

He is really stunning Applause Roger is really lucky! You will have a whole lot of excited people lining up for repaints if you are not careful Laughing Wink
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 8:48 am

Very beautiful custom! Great pose, beautiful colour and it the Lusitanos are really one of the most amazing horses Very Happy . I also like the shape of head and the paint job is so very beautifully made. Congratulation Jonas and Roger! cheers Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 9:20 am

Nice work again!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 2:22 pm

jonesee wrote:
Elros Alvar wrote:
Wow!! affraid affraid  Really Wonderful job Jonas!!! Shocked Applause Applause  I love that custom !! Roger must be so happy! cheers cheers sunny

So good to see you, Alvaro! cheers cheers sunny Very Happy Guess where I'm going?! Very Happy Gonna see your horses again and fix them a bit Very Happy Many thanks, great you like it x3 drunken rendeer Very Happy
XD Fix them again!! LOL om Laughing Laughing Laughing lol! Sue It look's good Very Happy cheers

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 4:07 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
He's stunning. great job!

Many thanks, Paige Very Happy cheers

Schleichgirl wrote:
He is really stunning Applause Roger is really lucky! You will have a whole lot of excited people lining up for repaints if you are not careful Laughing Wink

Haha, awesome yo get this kind of feedback! xD I guess so  Laughing  Laughing Need to be warned Very Happy  lol! Thanks, Emma  Very Happy

Ana wrote:
Very beautiful custom! Great pose,  beautiful colour and it the Lusitanos are really one of the most amazing horses Very Happy . I also like the shape of head and the paint job is so very beautifully made. Congratulation Jonas and Roger! cheers Very Happy

sunny They're very gorgeous horses! I'm so glad if you think I could capture the essence into that model cheers Many thanks, Anna sunny  cheers

widukind wrote:
Nice work again!

Danke, Andreas sunny

Elros Alvar wrote:
jonesee wrote:
Elros Alvar wrote:
Wow!! affraid affraid  Really Wonderful job Jonas!!! Shocked Applause Applause  I love that custom !! Roger must be so happy! cheers cheers sunny

So good to see you, Alvaro! cheers cheers sunny Very Happy Guess where I'm going?! Very Happy Gonna see your horses again and fix them a bit Very Happy Many thanks, great you like it x3 drunken rendeer Very Happy
XD Fix them again!! LOL om Laughing Laughing Laughing lol!  Sue It look's good  Very Happy cheers

Yes, pictures net pm, there you can see why Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy You other ones won't see him before he's ready Very Happy  Very Happy

Thank you all!  sunny  sunny

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
stecal

stecal

Country/State : dorset england

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 4:16 pm

Great paint job Applause
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collections/by/stecal
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 5:16 pm

stecal wrote:
Great paint job Applause

Thank you very much, Steve cheers cheers sunny

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 6:37 pm

wooow! Shocked roger is a lucky croc! he's stunning! bounce
i love how you did his mane, he took my breath away for sure! I love you

i'm a really big fan of your awesome horses, Jonas! cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 7:38 pm

TheLastStardust wrote:
wooow! Shocked roger is a lucky croc! he's stunning! bounce
i love how you did his mane, he took my breath away for sure! I love you

i'm a really big fan of your awesome horses, Jonas! cheers

Aww so many thanks, Dust! I love you drunken cheers
I'm actually pretty happy with his mane too, I like to do something waving looking like Very Happy
Aww you are so kind, Dust! sunny How awesome you like them x333 I love you

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 8:37 pm

Oh my, he is really handsome. I hear Ramona whinny to him Very Happy XD
Roger! You lucky croco! Very Happy

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:14 am

NightLioness wrote:
Oh my, he is really handsome. I hear Ramona whinny to him Very Happy XD
Roger! You lucky croco! Very Happy

Haha he whinny back lol! lol!
Thank you dear Karin drunken sunny

Back to top Go down
boba_jagoda

boba_jagoda

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 7:04 am

Alter Real lusitano is gorgeous I love you
I love lusitanos and also have a sweet spot for the lipi mold - a perfect combination Very Happy
Well done bounce
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 1:11 pm

boba_jagoda wrote:
Alter Real lusitano is gorgeous I love you
I love lusitanos and also have a sweet spot for the lipi mold - a perfect combination Very Happy
Well done bounce

flower Thank you for your kind words, makes me happy sunny Indeed Very Happy cheers

Back to top Go down
ulinuk

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 1:32 pm

It is really beautifull horse! You are really horse-king Laughing Laughing Laughing drunken drunken drunken

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
persefone

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 2:26 pm

Great Alter Real model!
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 6:30 pm

Haha many thanks Karolin and Persefone! Very Happy Am I? xD

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 9:35 pm

You made Princes into a Queen, so yes you are :p XD Very Happy

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 10:52 pm

NightLioness wrote:
You made Princes into a Queen, so yes you are :p XD Very Happy

lol! lol! Hah, Simone have had made Duchess and I've gotten the Gueen lol! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 11:10 pm

Good evening or whatever it is! Very Happy

Like I promised I will show Álvaro's stallion today! One minute and its tomorrow lol!
So, Alvaro asked me to customize that stallion from The Lord of The Rigs and I did it. Here's Shadowfax Asfaloth!!  Laughing  Laughing Sorry! Looks like he has been scrubbing a couple of ovens..Rolling Eyes Very Happy
What do you think about him, Alvaro? = )
Those photos are looking strange like very smooth I didn't do anything o.o
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I promise you'll have better photos, he's looking like I blurred his fur!
I'd like to get some criticism Very Happy

Good night Very Happy

Last edited by jonesee on Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:18 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 11:16 pm

He's gorgeous and what a great idea Alvaro! I would love to have a set of Brego, Asfaloth, Shadowfax, and Bill the pony in my collection some day. drunken

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 11:34 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
He's gorgeous and what a great idea Alvaro! I would love to have a set of Brego, Asfaloth, Shadowfax, and Bill the pony in my collection some day. drunken

Thank you Paige! cheers And hey, thanks for mentioning Asfaloth - that's the horse I made lol! lol! Very Happy
Maybe you will... Wink Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 11:49 pm

WOW, I lots the words...*-* Hes pretty awesome! us better than I Imagine>_<
Really he will be mime ?? Wow, I just can't wait to see her in My hands !!!!
Really good job !! I really like it.. You are the king of schleich horse customs ^^
Thank you soo much My friends, now I think My repsints looks so bad to make a trade XD

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 12:14 am

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

Jonas!!! Shocked Wow! I have no words!

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 12:15 am

Elros Alvar wrote:
WOW, I lots the words...*-* Hes pretty awesome! us better than I Imagine>_<
Really he will be mime ?? Wow, I just can't wait to see her in My hands !!!!
Really good job !! I really like it.. You are the king of  schleich  horse customs ^^
Thank you soo much My friends, now I think My repsints looks so bad to make a trade XD

Very Happy Very Happy I was a bit worried you don't even like him... Laughing Glad if you do! cheers
You're very welcome! I'm already searching for a box... Of course the Unicorn need some paint... ; )
Thank you my friend cheers Very Happy
And don't say that I love your customs with lost of character! sunny can't wait to get them either Very Happy

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 12:17 am

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

Jonas!!! Shocked Wow! I have no words!

What!? I really thought this was fail! Very Happy Do you really like him so much guys Embarassed =O Surprised

I've no words to thank you cheers sunny

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )
Page 15 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next