Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )

Go down 
+46
trovalsa
Drakulka
Dum_my
JonasV
SUSANNE
Roger
Dark Pegasus
Gwaine
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Jetty
ikeashark
Sassyscribbler
sadie3112
WhinnyDoo
Kikimalou
kudu11
Carola
TheLastStardust
A-J
persefone
stecal
costicuba
boba_jagoda
ObsideanWolf
orcagirl26
Tarunyada
koniminiatures
MartinH
ulinuk
Ma650
HKHollinstone
Bonobo
AlvinCK
Geospiza fortis
Pluisje1998
Pony
NightLioness
Elros Alvar
LeeAnn
Fisva
Shanti
Saarlooswolfhound
SyLoBe
Ana
widukind
animalluvr6
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 16 EmptySeptember 11th 2014, 00:51

That's a wonderful piece, it is ahrd for me to criticize it. . Very dynamic and the "other side" is even more beautiful! Very Happy
Which horse have you used to that custom? scratch
By the way, Alter Real is already in my desktop... not long and it will be in my desk! bounce Laughing

Last edited by Roger on September 11th 2014, 05:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ObsideanWolf

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 16 EmptySeptember 11th 2014, 04:06

Wow they both look AMAZING. I love them, great job Jonas. Very Happy cheers Laughing Applause Applause Applause Applause
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 16 EmptySeptember 11th 2014, 05:19

Beautieful work again!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 16 EmptySeptember 11th 2014, 08:23

Shocked wow! he looks pretty amazing! I like the head and the neck especially! cheers
Your customs are getting better and better cheers bounce

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
Fisva

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 16 EmptySeptember 11th 2014, 08:43

There's nothing to crticise. I love your manes, I wish I could do mine like this! This custom is beautiful!!!

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 16 EmptySeptember 11th 2014, 10:11

The pose, the tail, the name, the head and his color, all is just perfect! Alvaro, you lucky you!!

boba_jagoda

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 16 EmptySeptember 11th 2014, 11:22

andalusian looks very elegant with the new neck and slightly aletered legs, well done Applause
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 16 EmptySeptember 11th 2014, 13:25

jonesee wrote:
Elros Alvar wrote:
WOW, I lots the words...*-* Hes pretty awesome! us better than I Imagine>_<
Really he will be mime ?? Wow, I just can't wait to see her in My hands !!!!
Really good job !! I really like it.. You are the king of  schleich  horse customs ^^
Thank you soo much My friends, now I think My repsints looks so bad to make a trade XD

Very Happy Very Happy I was a bit worried you don't even like him... Laughing Glad if you do! cheers
You're very welcome! I'm already searching for a box... Of course the Unicorn need some paint... ; )
Thank you my friend cheers Very Happy
And don't say that I love your customs with lost of character! sunny can't wait to get them either Very Happy
Thank you so much Jonas! I just love her Cool Cool bounce I'm all the time thinking in order the saddle and halter to have her more charming with her clothes drunken drunken drunken bom
I just can wait to see the Unicorn too sunny bounce bounce

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 16 EmptySeptember 11th 2014, 13:27

jonesee wrote:
Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
He's gorgeous and what a great idea Alvaro! I would love to have a set of Brego, Asfaloth, Shadowfax, and Bill the pony in my collection some day. drunken

Thank you Paige! cheers And hey, thanks for mentioning Asfaloth - that's the horse I made lol! lol! Very Happy
Maybe you will... Wink Very Happy
Thanks Paige! Yes, I hope you can get them in your collection in a future!
I also would love have Brego, sahdowfax and Bill the Pony>-< That would be a dream Razz

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
ulinuk

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 16 EmptySeptember 11th 2014, 15:11

I love this horse!  cyclops drunken It is incredible cheers

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 16 EmptySeptember 11th 2014, 18:55

You all are so kind! Many many thanks everybody Very Happy I don't even try to answer for you all Very Happy I'm really happy he's what you wanted, Alvaro! = )
Agata when I saw your cust mustang I thought "it would be awesome to know how she can do that mane" Very Happy I love your manes! = D
Thanks so much all! Here's some more photos sunny
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 16 EmptySeptember 11th 2014, 20:32

Still stunning, I can't get over the fact. Great job again Jonas and enormous congrats Alvaro!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 16 EmptySeptember 11th 2014, 22:21

Thank you Paige! :) I'm happy Very Happy

And ROGER the original model was the schleich Andalusian stallion Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 16 EmptySeptember 11th 2014, 23:16

WOW i missed a lot ! Very Happy
Great new horses!

Nice to see a breed type that schleich dind't tought of! Roger you lucky one ! He is is wonderfull! :)

Oe maybe you can make Brego, Asfaloth, Shadowfax, and Bill the pony I'm a fan !
U think your look at shadofax is a good one :).
Is he goin to stand good > it looks like he has a tippy hoove there ?
I don not give you any pointers, my own mane have a long way to go before they reach your level! I love you I love you I love you

(off topic -- grwat you will get the tinkers! I really would't have wished my mom would say that, ore i had the money! Wink but its really nice to know someone (other then kids who will play wiht them and then tos them away) gets them and loves them for what the are! Very Happy )

Greetz I love you rabbit bounce

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 16 EmptySeptember 12th 2014, 01:00

jonesee wrote:
Thank you Paige! :) I'm happy Very Happy

And ROGER the original model was the schleich Andalusian stallion Very Happy

Thanks Jonas! Actually I've read it already on Boba-jagoda comment. Thanks anyway! Very Happy

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 16 EmptySeptember 12th 2014, 08:36

Haha, thank you Jonas, though my manes are quite thick, while your look so... soft and light Very Happy

TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 16 EmptySeptember 12th 2014, 14:28

I've said it in pm but i say it here again..
this guy is fcking beautiful! Shocked i'm sure Alvaro is happy now! cheers  I love you

did i say I like his movement? i mean how you let him gallop is almost real! Shocked

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 16 EmptySeptember 12th 2014, 17:05

TheLastStardust wrote:
this guy is fcking beautiful! Shocked

Nardien, I don't know if you mean this little village in Austria, though, you have to be careful once people may think it is another thing and we have many young people on forum. Very Happy

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 16 EmptySeptember 12th 2014, 18:43

Roger wrote:
TheLastStardust wrote:
this guy is fcking beautiful! Shocked

Nardien, I don't know if you mean this little village in Austria, though, you have to be careful once people may think it is another thing and we have many young people on forum. Very Happy

Whoops Embarassed i'm sorry! >.< i haven't tought about that!

I shouldn't say it again Embarassed

Back to top Go down
persefone

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 16 EmptySeptember 12th 2014, 20:29

How lucky is Alvaro!

Great done Wink
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 16 EmptySeptember 13th 2014, 10:31

jonesee wrote:
Good evening,
Here is quickly some bad photos of my Princess = D I like the color and I'm very proud of myself  Smile  sunny

sunny

She's for sale and more photos you can see here;

have a good day flower sunny

bounce bounce Shocked WOW (wher is the 'faint' smiley when I need it)! I went to look for the one in your avatar, as I saw her and she is a custom of my favorite lady! You indeed keep her personality, and improves a lot on all the rest! Fantastic work! drunken

Is she still for sale? bounce

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 16 EmptySeptember 13th 2014, 14:08

Carola wrote:
jonesee wrote:
Good evening,
Here is quickly some bad photos of my Princess = D I like the color and I'm very proud of myself  Smile  sunny

sunny

She's for sale and more photos you can see here;

have a good day flower sunny

bounce bounce Shocked WOW (wher is the 'faint' smiley when I need it)! I went to look for the one in your avatar, as I saw her and she is a custom of my favorite lady! You indeed keep her personality, and improves a lot on all the rest! Fantastic work! drunken

Is she still for sale? bounce

Thank you all friends! flower You all make me happy Very Happy

I wished you were there when I showed her first time, Carola Very Happy I know, as everyone, that you love Princess... And awesome you like my Queen too =D She's reserved right know, sorry : ( What a pity released her in a bad time for you x$
But hey that's top secret, there's coming another Princess... Wink

Thank you Carola! Very Happy cheers

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 16 EmptySeptember 22nd 2014, 22:27

Hello, hallo and hej!

I'm here again and this topic is getting so huge that I will have to make another one?! O.o

Its been a while I've posted anything here but you know where I've been - customizing horses of course Very Happy Right now *let me see* I've 7 horses on my desk and two more in the closet. Last week I got more horses to customize - again! This won't stop ever I guess..=D These will be ready soon:

The white TLOTR stallion - Alvaro
Needs shading and details.

The bay TLOTR gelding - Alvaro
Needs a couple layer of the first coat, so he's not ready so fast as the stallion.

The Unicorn - Alvaro
I just add some gloss to her eyes and done! Very Happy

The surprise stallion - Dust
I have to paint the sock, mane needs finishing, and some details. Final layer.

The NSH mare - Roger
She is getting her black legs tonight and hooves done. Maybe the head will be ok too ; ) I mean painting Roger don't worry Very Happy

My second Princess cust, black stallion - Dust
Still need to add clay to his neck and after that mane, new tail, beard = D...

My third Princess cust, give me some color suggestion? - At the moment maybe for someone..: )
Same as the second one but without a beard Very Happy

I'm using mobile phone now so I can't add any photos, but I'm sure there will a post of almost all of them soon. Lets say in two days :)

This is how I'm doing,

Good night and morning guys! = )

Back to top Go down
A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 16 EmptySeptember 22nd 2014, 23:05

Sounds exciting Very Happy Can't wait to see some pictures cheers
btw, I don't think the topic is getting too massive yet. I've seen way bigger topics (300 pages) so you still have a lot of pages to fill. However I don't know when topics are called "(too) large" at STS scratch

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 16 EmptySeptember 23rd 2014, 00:02

bounce bounce bounce

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )
Page 16 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next