Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )

Go down 
+46
trovalsa
Drakulka
Dum_my
JonasV
SUSANNE
Roger
Dark Pegasus
Gwaine
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Jetty
ikeashark
Sassyscribbler
sadie3112
WhinnyDoo
Kikimalou
kudu11
Carola
TheLastStardust
A-J
persefone
stecal
costicuba
boba_jagoda
ObsideanWolf
orcagirl26
Tarunyada
koniminiatures
MartinH
ulinuk
Ma650
HKHollinstone
Bonobo
AlvinCK
Geospiza fortis
Pluisje1998
Pony
NightLioness
Elros Alvar
LeeAnn
Fisva
Shanti
Saarlooswolfhound
SyLoBe
Ana
widukind
animalluvr6
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 6:28 pm

Hello! As I'm slowimg down with collecting I've got more interest to repaint again Very Happy There's 6 models on my table and I'll show some progress photos soon. Some of them will be for sale so stay tuned haha cheers

Happy new year all people :)

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 6:56 pm

Oeoeoeoeoehhhh, yaaay! Very Happy

You also a great 2015 Wink

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 6:28 am

Haha thank you Karin! Very Happy <3 cheers Nice you're interested Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 9:35 am

As I promised.. Look if you can see what I've been up to Razz Laughing
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Do you like them? Are you excited to see more? lol! tongue

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 11:58 am

Yes I am excited to see more Very Happy Very clever to tease us this way Jonas Suspect Laughing

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 12:24 pm

Jonas, I think your animals are in heaven or other place full of LIGHT Laughing

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Shanti

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 12:34 pm

Jonas, you are really mean!! Shocked What a Face tongue
Come one, show us your beauties!! drunken
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 12:54 pm

NightLioness wrote:
Yes I am excited to see more Very Happy Very clever to tease us this way Jonas Suspect Laughing

Shanti wrote:
Jonas, you are really mean!! Shocked What a Face tongue
Come one, show us your beauties!! drunken

Very Happy Very Happy When I was taking photos for you I figured out this silly way to tease you yes lol! lol!

Ana wrote:
Jonas, I think your animals are in heaven or other place full of LIGHT Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Yes I bet they are there lol! lol! lol!

I've almost finished one of them Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 3:51 pm

Jonas mean (*^-^*)
i'm like (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
But better ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)
Sow i will whait in pastions ...

WhinnyDoo

Country/State : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 8:38 pm

Your customs are really... AMAZING!*^*
There are wonderful, beautiful, fantastic ecc. ecc. ecc.

Make a custom tutorial, please.
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 2:30 pm

haha thank you Demi! Very Happy lol! lol!

I'm happy to see you here Paola and that you like my horses Embarassed cheers I've promised to do some tutorials but havent do one yet... I'll try to find time! Very Happy
-----------

Hello people! sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny

So I got this very nice looking CollectA mare a few day ago. In the catalog photo her color looked amazing, one of my favorite colors on horses, but I was disappointed as I saw her in hand.
She still looks good yea, but not that good as I excepted... You may guess I've repainted her now Very Happy Here's Madonna, my buckskin little mare! Very Happy
I'm really happy with her! What do you think? sunny

Last edited by JonasV on Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 2:54 pm

I like this Madonna much better that the human version Razz Very Happy
Your faces are always full of sweetness and charm, I love it Very Happy

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 2:57 pm

Madonna got a very beautiful color and I like also the mould you used. I'm sure it won't be hard to find a new owner to her. Very Happy

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 4:09 pm

She's a very pretty mare cheers

sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 4:44 pm

Great job Jonas Very Happy She looks brilliant as a buckskin! cheers

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 7:00 pm

She is beautiful Jonas! Very Happy Much better color than the OF! :)
Just a hint: If she is supposed to be a buckskin, she needs some black points at her legs and at the top of her ears. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maybe she could be a "wild bay" instead, this color variation has very limited black points and they would be hidden beneath the white color of the legs. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 3:34 pm

NightLioness wrote:
I like this Madonna much better that the human version Razz Very Happy
Your faces are always full of sweetness and charm, I love it Very Happy

lol!  lol! To be honest I think I like my version more too  Laughing  Laughing  lol!
Aw dank je wel, Karin. :) I love you love them Very Happy  I love you  cheers

Roger wrote:
Madonna got a very beautiful color and I like also the mould you used. I'm sure it won't be hard to find a new owner to her. Very Happy

cheers I like this Pinto model too - I'll need to order more! I think Deb is such a talent. cheers Thank you for your words, Roger sunny
I think I already have one for her.. Wink

LeeAnn wrote:
She's a very pretty mare cheers

Very Happy Thanks a lot LeeAnn! Do you think I should try something new.. I mean I haven't tried like any roans or leopard appaloosas or anything a bit more challenging Laughing I promised to try lol! Do you think I should? XP

sadie3112 wrote:
Great job Jonas Very Happy She looks brilliant as a buckskin! cheers

Many thanks, Abby sunny Glad people here lil her Embarassed Very Happy

Shanti wrote:
Just a hint: If she is supposed to be a buckskin, she needs some black points at her legs and at the top of her ears. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maybe she could be a "wild bay" instead, this color variation has very limited black points and they would be hidden beneath the white color of the legs. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oh wow, danke!  cheers You really make me proud of what I've done  farao
Thanks for being the wise one here, Shanti Wink  As I was painting her and finished the work I did notice something was "wrong" but I liked her that way. I usually don't use reference photos so I make many so called mistakes but it's ok :) Of course I had to check internet after your message and I found a horse like mine so she's not completely abnormal though, right?  Laughing I really appreciate your help and tips, Shanti  sunny

Thank you all! farao

More to come... Wink

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 3:37 pm

JonasV wrote:

Very Happy Thanks a lot LeeAnn! Do you think I should try something new.. I mean I haven't tried like any roans or leopard appaloosas or anything a bit more challenging Laughing I promised to try lol! Do you think I should? XP

If you want to Wink Don't do a color just because you feel you should, do it because that's the color the horse wants to be. Very Happy

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 3:39 pm

This is beautiful repaint! Applause Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 3:58 pm

Thank you Anna Very Happy cheers sunny

I see what you mean, LeeAnn Very Happy My next horse will get just the color they want to have Laughing cheers

Back to top Go down
Sassyscribbler

Sassyscribbler

Country/State : United States/Connecticut

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 6:13 pm

Looks great! Definitely an improvement! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 3:43 pm

JonasV wrote:

Shanti wrote:

Thanks for being the wise one here, Shanti Wink  As I was painting her and finished the work I did notice something was "wrong" but I liked her that way. I usually don't use reference photos so I make many so called mistakes but it's ok :) Of course I had to check internet after your message and I found a horse like mine so she's not completely abnormal though, right?  Laughing I really appreciate your help and tips, Shanti  sunny

)

I absolutely didn't mean your mare is abnormal, just not a buckskin. And she is beautiful, no matter what! sunny Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 3:14 pm

Sassyscribbler wrote:
Looks great! Definitely an improvement! Very Happy

cheers Many thanks! sunny

Shanti wrote:
JonasV wrote:

Shanti wrote:

)

I absolutely didn't mean your mare is abnormal, just not a buckskin. And she is beautiful, no matter what! sunny Very Happy

Danke, Shanti! :) I get your point cheers

Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 12:44 am

Madonna makes a better wild bay than she does a buckskin, I agree - and either way, the new paintwork certainly helps the mold itself a great deal I think. As an aside: from the hue of the brown on her, she could work well as a wild bay dun, too - dun on a clear bay base oft seems to result in the kind of tone you've created on the model.

Also, Conda! Another yummy older mold updated with a paintjob worthy of the sculpt. I like that one especially. The snappy new colour gives me whole new eyes for that old mold.

What was with those super-well-lit horses a page or two back, huh? Shoooow uuus.

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 1:39 pm

koniminiatures wrote:
Madonna makes a better wild bay than she does a buckskin, I agree - and either way, the new paintwork certainly helps the mold itself a great deal I think. As an aside: from the hue of the brown on her, she could work well as a wild bay dun, too - dun on a clear bay base oft seems to result in the kind of tone you've created on the model.

Also, Conda! Another yummy older mold updated with a paintjob worthy of the sculpt. I like that one especially. The snappy new colour gives me whole new eyes for that old mold.

What was with those super-well-lit horses a page or two back, huh? Shoooow uuus.

Thank you, Lea! cheers happy to have so many experts around - I don't really care to check if my colors are right you know so it's good you're here Laughing
Oh yes him... Didn't have that guy for a long time bcos I painted him quite fast for Nardien. Now that you mentioned it I went back to look him and yes- nice gelling there Very Happy
I haven't finished them but here's something, I hope it helps Razz Very Happy

--------------------------------------

Sorry people I haven't been able to finish anything yet. Here two photos so you can see what I've been up to Very Happy

You recognize the models?  pirat  Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )
Page 23 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29  Next